sin/sins is not the issue today!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Of course, there are people who obeyed the old law. What is wrong with you?

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome."

There were righteous people who obeyed God before Jesus came, and after Jesus.

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Luke 2:25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him.

John 1:47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit."

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

1 Kings 9:4 And if you will walk before me, as David your father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness...

1 Kings 15:5 For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Genesis 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

Luke 1:30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: "He could not be found, because God had taken him away." For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

Luke 2:37 and then was a widow until she was eighty-four. She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying.

Luke 8:15 “… these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance.”

Matthew 12:35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

Luke 8:15 But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.

All these examples came to God by way of atonement which shows that obedience to commands was never the way to attain to salvation.

You say God has saved you because you are like these people, I say you are a manifest liar and have no fear whatever of being proved wrong.

If you said you aspire to obey but yet fail, that would bring you into line with the truth of scripture and the church.

It would then be crystal clear that obedience could never be the way of salvation....in fact the atonement is an admission of disobedience.

God only saves sinners.

Grace through faith is the way of salvation.

You are not only a liar but you call God a liar to His face.

God's Truth

Nice non answer you heathen pig. They foretold the death, resurrection, and forgiveness of sins by it. They had to be shown it and shown they could not actually keep the law. The law, You shall not covet ,proves you are dead.

You need to work on your outbursts.

I did not give you a "non answer".

People DID KEEP THE LAW.

You are denying the truth.

What do you think about Abel, and Noah? How about ABRAHAM?

Genesis 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

What do you think about Nathanael?

John 1:47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit."

You cannot put aside EVEN ONE SCRIPTURE!

John 10:35 If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came--and Scripture cannot be set aside--

God's Truth

All these examples came to God by way of atonement which shows that obedience to commands was never the way to attain to salvation.
You are badly mistaken. God gave us commands He expects us to obey.

AllYou say God has saved you because you are like these people, I say you are a manifest liar and have no fear whatever of being proved wrong.
You do what Satan does, and that is accuse the brethren.

Jesus is the truth and the way. If you do not do what Jesus says, then you will not know the way.

If you said you aspire to obey but yet fail, that would bring you into line with the truth of scripture and the church.
Fail at what? Fail how much? Why do you make excuses for your sins?

It would then be crystal clear that obedience could never be the way of salvation....in fact the atonement is an admission of disobedience.

We have to overcome; over comers are the ones who will receive eternal life.

God only saves sinners.
ALL ARE SINNERS.

Grace through faith is the way of salvation.

Living faith...and that is faith with obedience, because faith alone is dead.
You are not only a liar but you call God a liar to His face.

You sound exactly as an accuser. Tell me, who else do you sound like?

God's Truth

Will you stand before Him with your good works/deeds, and supposed
obedience and expect Him to grant you eternal life, based on your own
merits? Good luck trying that!

I have told you MANY TIMES that they are NOT my works they are God's works that I am doing.

Jesus did NOT do his works he did God's works; and, Jesus tells us those works to do.

Revelation 14:13 I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."