Carl M. Allen's Materials in the Indian Ocean

nonanomanon

(You have a choice, 1. You can go away and let things be, 2. You can discover that you really don't have a choice, but to follow along with what the Antichrist has been designing, 3. You can reach the point of no return, in which you will ultimately suffer by causality, in the new universe, should they decide that there is even a morsel of value in the truth) (Before it is too late, should you change your mind, mount a few explosives to the submersible, because nobody cares)

Before We Go to Topic, a Brief Interlude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFAQMgzWk9w

Carl M. Allen's Mysterious Letter about the Philadelphia Experiment

(1) The Navy did Not know that the men could become invisible WHILE NOT UPON THE SHIP & UNDER THE FIELDS INFLUENCE.
(2) The Navy Did Not know that there would be Men Die from odd effects of HYPER "Field" within or upon "Field".
(3) Further, They even yet do Not know Why this happened & are not even sure that the "F" within "F" is the reason, for sure at all. In Short The Atomic bomb didn't kill the experimentors thus the experiments went on--but eventually one or two were accidentally killed But the cause was known as to Why they died. Myself, I "feel" that something pertaining to that Small-boat compass "triggered" off "The Flames." I have no proof, but Neither Does the Navy.
(4) WORSE & Not Mentioned When one or two of their Men, Visible-within-the-field-to-all-the-others, just Walked into Nothingness, AND Nothing Could Be felt, of them, either when the "field" Was turned on OR off, THEY WERE JUST GONE! Then, More Fears Were Amassed.
(5) Worse, Yet, When an apparently Visible & New-Man Just walks seemingly "throo" the Wall of his House, the surrounding area Searched by all Men & thoroughly scrutinized by & with & under an Installed Protable Field developer AND NOTHING EVER found of him. So Many Many Fears were by then in effect that the Sum total of them all could Not ever again be faced by ANY of those Men or by the Men Working at & upon the Experiments.

I wish to Mention that Somehow, also, The Experimental Ship Disappeared from its Philadelphia Dock and only a Very few Minutes Later appeared at its other Dock in the Norfolk, Newport News, Portsmouth area. This was distinctly AND clearly Identified as being that place BUT the ship then, again, Disappeared and Went Back to its Philadelphia Dock in only a Very few Minutes or Less. This was also noted in the newspapers But I forget what paper I read it in or When It happened. Article Link.

Carl Melchisedec Allen's Letters are in parables. Information about the reappearance of a Mysterious vessel that contains a digitized summary of the, "Little Book" that is handed to the Antichrist to complete the judgement's program. There are 5 Separatist Inheritors*, it is simply not revealed. Remember, what level of people have been attempting to destroy the Antichrist. Do we want these people to cause anymore trouble before they go away? They have been stopped dead, and contained by the Antichrist, when that happens they go away for a while. It may be the universe's intention to challenge the program the Antichrist has established in fulfilling the gospel. But is that something you wish to do, thanks again for a moment of your time. (No one is forcing you to make a decision about the truth).

hugesearcharea.jpg

One of the original statements from the Airline was the fact that the plane only had 1/3 of the fuel, because they had the policy not filling their planes all the way up with fuel so the vessel could not make any detours. So there is simply an impossibility, nonetheless, with 95% of the Earth's Population going bye bye very soon. Remember what level of people we are dealing with, in their dealings with the Antichrist, is that something you should risk, since he has this element contained. Once their attention changes off the Antichrist, their target is the public at large, and all peoples of the earth.

Melchisedec, "Carl M. Allen", if it is signed by this mysterious person, and appears to describe Flight 370 then we may have answered the riddles about who this person is, and what his intentions are.