Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD

    1 Kings 5:17 And the king commanded, and they brought great stones, costly stones, and hewed stones, to lay the foundation of the house.

    Solomon determined to build the house of God and laid the foundation.

    Isaiah 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

    Jesus was declared to be the sure foundation and the precious corner stone.

    Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

    The household of God consists of the house built from the believing remnant of Israel and the body of Christ.

    2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

    The household of God for the remnant of Israel was built upon the foundation of the apostles (Peter and the disciples) and the prophets in the old testament.

    The household of God for the body of Christ was built upon the apostles (Paul and the apostles such as Barnabas as seen from Acts 14:14) and the prophets in the old testament that spoke of Christ.

    Christ is the corner stone of each house.

    Peter built Israel to reconcile the earth and Paul built the body of Christ to reconcile the heavens.

    2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

    2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

    Both the house of Israel and the house of the body of Christ are built for a habitation of God.

  • #2
    Originally posted by DougE View Post
    1 Kings 5:17 And the king commanded, and they brought great stones, costly stones, and hewed stones, to lay the foundation of the house.

    Solomon determined to build the house of God and laid the foundation.

    Isaiah 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

    Jesus was declared to be the sure foundation and the precious corner stone.

    Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

    The household of God consists of the house built from the believing remnant of Israel and the body of Christ.

    2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

    The household of God for the remnant of Israel was built upon the foundation of the apostles (Peter and the disciples) and the prophets in the old testament.

    The household of God for the body of Christ was built upon the apostles (Paul and the apostles such as Barnabas as seen from Acts 14:14) and the prophets in the old testament that spoke of Christ.

    Christ is the corner stone of each house.

    Peter built Israel to reconcile the earth and Paul built the body of Christ to reconcile the heavens.

    2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

    2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

    Both the house of Israel and the house of the body of Christ are built for a habitation of God.
    Theres only One Household of God, the Church, the Body of Christ consisting of believing jews and gentiles or consisting of a remnant out of the jews and a remnant out of the gentiles !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

    Charles Spurgeon !

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by beloved57 View Post

      Theres only One Household of God, the Church, the Body of Christ consisting of believing jews and gentiles or consisting of a remnant out of the jews and a remnant out of the gentiles !
      More of your typical
      All of my ancestors are human.
      Originally posted by Squeaky
      That explains why your an idiot.
      Originally posted by God's Truth
      Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
      Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
      (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

      1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
      (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

      Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by beloved57 View Post

        Theres only One Household of God, the Church, the Body of Christ consisting of believing jews and gentiles or consisting of a remnant out of the jews and a remnant out of the gentiles !
        Exactly Brother !
        My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
        when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

        Comment


        • #5
          The "household of God" is presently TWO entities that WILL be made one in the FUTURE.

          Eph 1:9-10 KJV Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
          The "theology" of the "Calvinist's" here on TOL is baloney.

          All of my ancestors are human.
          Originally posted by Squeaky
          That explains why your an idiot.
          Originally posted by God's Truth
          Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
          Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
          (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

          1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
          (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

          Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
            The "household of God" is presently TWO entities that WILL be made one in the FUTURE.



            The "theology" of the "Calvinist's" here on TOL is baloney.
            That the household of God is two entities is nowhere in scripture. A man made teaching.
            "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
            preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
            called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
            a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

            Charles Spurgeon !

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by beloved57 View Post

              That the household of God is two entities is nowhere in scripture. A man made teaching.
              I QUOTED a scripture that demonstrates it... but you are too indoctrinated into baloney that you cannot understand it.
              All of my ancestors are human.
              Originally posted by Squeaky
              That explains why your an idiot.
              Originally posted by God's Truth
              Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
              Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
              (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

              1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
              (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

              Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

                I QUOTED a scripture that demonstrates it... but you are too indoctrinated into baloney that you cannot understand it.
                You may have quoted scripture but that's the extent of it.
                "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
                preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
                called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
                a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

                Charles Spurgeon !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nanja View Post

                  Exactly Brother !
                  Hi and B57 quoted Eph 1:10 and your quote is wrong , WHY ?

                  You left out one word , and here it is , with a view to DISPENSATION of the FULNESS OF TIMES , to head up THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA which translators left out the Greek word TA / THE !!

                  This then means not " ALL THINGS / PANTA but THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA " IN CHRIST "

                  ALL THINGS / PANTA would mean all things in heaven and in earth !!

                  THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA only means BELIEVERS that are " in CHRIST "

                  The Greek word TA / THE then specific people that are " in CHRIST " ONLY !!

                  I have a book that documents why the THE is important in the bible !!

                  dan p

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DAN P View Post

                    Hi and B57 quoted Eph 1:10 and your quote is wrong , WHY ?

                    You left out one word , and here it is , with a view to DISPENSATION of the FULNESS OF TIMES , to head up THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA which translators left out the Greek word TA / THE !!

                    This then means not " ALL THINGS / PANTA but THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA " IN CHRIST "

                    ALL THINGS / PANTA would mean all things in heaven and in earth !!

                    THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA only means BELIEVERS that are " in CHRIST "

                    The Greek word TA / THE then specific people that are " in CHRIST " ONLY !!

                    I have a book that documents why the THE is important in the bible !!

                    dan p
                    All believers are in Christ. Moses is Paul is. The Ot Church is and the NT Church is
                    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
                    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
                    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
                    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

                    Charles Spurgeon !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by beloved57 View Post

                      All believers are in Christ. Moses is Paul is. The Ot Church is and the NT Church is
                      Indeed the are, but they were NOT given the SAME dispensations of God.

                      You try to FORCE your "interpretation" on the scripture instead of letting scripture speak for itself.
                      All of my ancestors are human.
                      Originally posted by Squeaky
                      That explains why your an idiot.
                      Originally posted by God's Truth
                      Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                      Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                      (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                      1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                      (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                      Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

                        Indeed the are, but they were NOT given the SAME dispensations of God.

                        You try to FORCE your "interpretation" on the scripture instead of letting scripture speak for itself.
                        They still one family and body with Christ as Head, His Body the Church
                        "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
                        preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
                        called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
                        a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

                        Charles Spurgeon !

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by beloved57 View Post

                          They still one family and body with Christ as Head, His Body the Church
                          They are all WITHIN the household of God... that does not make THEM identical.

                          Peter NEVER refers to Christ as his head... Christ is his King... the King of Israel.
                          Peter NEVER refers to himself as a member of the body of Christ.
                          Peter will sit on one the the TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE tribes of Israel.

                          Your failure to rightly divide the word of truth has you extremely confused.
                          All of my ancestors are human.
                          Originally posted by Squeaky
                          That explains why your an idiot.
                          Originally posted by God's Truth
                          Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                          Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                          1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                          Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by beloved57 View Post

                            All believers are in Christ. Moses is Paul is. The Ot Church is and the NT Church is
                            Hi B57 and IF Moses is in the B O C and Heb 11:28 that THROUGH FAITH he ( MOSES ) KEPT THE PASSOVER , how was Moses saved SINCE MOSES WAS KEEPING THE PASSOVER and keeping the LAW ??

                            You are mixing LAW and GRACE together !!

                            dan p

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DAN P View Post

                              Hi B57 and IF Moses is in the B O C and Heb 11:28 that THROUGH FAITH he ( MOSES ) KEPT THE PASSOVER , how was Moses saved SINCE MOSES WAS KEEPING THE PASSOVER and keeping the LAW ??

                              You are mixing LAW and GRACE together !!

                              dan p
                              Indeed... not rightly dividing is the primary problem in the Christian world.
                              All of my ancestors are human.
                              Originally posted by Squeaky
                              That explains why your an idiot.
                              Originally posted by God's Truth
                              Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                              Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                              (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                              1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                              (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                              Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X