CIRCUMCISED HEARTS

beloved57

All Israel shall be saved means all the body of Christ shall be saved in the Lord. See the Church is the Spiritual Seed of Abraham who belong to Christ. Paul says to believing jews and Gentiles Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

DougE

All Israel shall be saved means all the body of Christ shall be saved in the Lord. See the Church is the Spiritual Seed of Abraham who belong to Christ. Paul says to believing jews and Gentiles Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

Galatians 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

The promise was that through faith, the heathen Gentiles would be justified. Those of faith would be blessed along with Abraham.

Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
The blessing of Abraham found in Genesis 12:2-3 would come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ, that the Gentiles would be justified by faith according to the promise.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
The church, the body of Christ, is not the seed of Abraham as being considered to be his children Israel, but rather, this verse is saying we are Abraham's seed, which is referring to Christ, as can be seen in the verse below:
Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Christ is Abraham's seed and by faith we are Christ's (1 Corinthians 3:23), the children of God, and as children, heirs of God (Romans 8:17 Titus 3:7).
Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

We do not receive the promises of inheritance given to Abraham (Romans 4:13 Galatians 3:18), but rather, we are fellow heirs of Christ according to Ephesians 3:6.

Nanja

Douge

That's false it is the seed of Abraham which is Israel. You are denial of the scriptures!

Absolutely Brother !

God raised up a Spiritual Seed / Children to Abraham by and through the Person and Work of Jesus Christ Gal. 3:29 !

Eph. 2:20-22

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Hence His Church, consisting of they which are His Eph. 1:4, are the Lively Stones He gives Life to through His Death.

1 Pet. 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

So yes, these Stones are Abraham's descendants, those who belong to Christ: The Israel of God and the only People [Jacobs Rom. 9:13] which was Promised Salvation Is. 45:17!

beloved57

Absolutely Brother !

God raised up a Spiritual Seed / Children to Abraham by and through the Person and Work of Jesus Christ Gal. 3:29 !

Eph. 2:20-22

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Hence His Church, consisting of they which are His Eph. 1:4, are the Lively Stones He gives Life to through His Death.

1 Pet. 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

So yes, these Stones are Abraham's descendants, those who belong to Christ: The Israel of God and the only People [Jacobs Rom. 9:13] which was Promised Salvation Is. 45:17!

Amen Sister you have been taught of God!

DougE

Douge

That's false it is the seed of Abraham which is Israel. You are denial of the scriptures!

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Yes Israel is the seed of Abraham, but look at this verse....it is saying we are Christ's....the seed of Abraham is Christ (Galatians 3:16)......we are heirs with the seed which is Christ, not Israel.

beloved57

Yes Israel is the seed of Abraham, but look at this verse....it is saying we are Christ's....the seed of Abraham is Christ (Galatians 3:16)......we are heirs with the seed which is Christ, not Israel.

You don't seem to comprehend. Both are the seed of Abraham. That is Christ and Believers that belong to Him. See Christ and His Church are one!

DougE

You don't seem to comprehend. Both are the seed of Abraham. That is Christ and Believers that belong to Him. See Christ and His Church are one!

I did say "Yes Israel is the seed of Abraham"
The point in Galatians 3 is we are children by faith in Christ.

beloved57

I did say "Yes Israel is the seed of Abraham"
The point in Galatians 3 is we are children by faith in Christ.

You are missing it, in Vs 29 its speaking of Believers who belong to Christ as being the seed of Abraham Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

That makes Believers Israel. The Seed of Abraham is Israel Isa 41:8

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

DougE

You are missing it, in Vs 29 its speaking of Believers who belong to Christ as being the seed of Abraham Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

That makes Believers Israel. The Seed of Abraham is Israel Isa 41:8

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

I think that is a mistake, to say we are Abraham's seed so we are Israel.....we are Abraham's seed, which is Christ, not Israel. You wouldn't say we are therefore Jacob because he is Abraham's seed. The seed of Abraham that inherits the promises are also in Christ....believing Israel gets the land and the kingdom. Galatians is speaking of the body of Christ, justified by faith, not the law.

beloved57

I think that is a mistake, to say we are Abraham's seed so we are Israel.....we are Abraham's seed, which is Christ, not Israel. You wouldn't say we are therefore Jacob because he is Abraham's seed. The seed of Abraham that inherits the promises are also in Christ....believing Israel gets the land and the kingdom. Galatians is speaking of the body of Christ, justified by faith, not the law.

It's a mistake to not acknowledge that believers are Abraham's seed and therefore Israel. In fact Jesus is called Israel Isa 49 and Jesus and His Body the Church are One

beloved57

When scripture says Mal 3:6

For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed

This is the Body of Christ

beloved57

Jesus fulfilled the law and all the promises of God are fulfilled in Christ and the Church. The land is the world Rom 4:13

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith

Nanja

When scripture says Mal 3:6

For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed

This is the Body of Christ

Amen Brother !

Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

John Gill says of this verse: [highlighting is mine]

And he shall reign over the house of Jacob, Not over the Jews, the posterity of Jacob, in a literal sense; but over the whole Israel of God, consisting of Jews and Gentiles. For as his father David reigned over the Idumeans, Syrians, and others, as well as over the house of Judah and Israel, so this his son shall reign over both Jews and Gentiles: his kingdom shall be from one end of the earth to the other, even over all the elect of God; who in successive generations call themselves by the name of Jacob, and surname themselves by the name of Israel, of whatsoever nation they be; and this reign of his shall be "for ever, and of his kingdom there shall be no end"; referring to ( Isaiah 9:7 ) see also ( Daniel 2:44 ) ( Daniel 7:14 ) he shall reign in the hearts of his people here unto the end of the world; and with his saints a thousand years in the new heavens and new earth; and with them to all eternity, in the ultimate glory.

beloved57

Sis Nanja

Amen Brother !

Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end

Yes that's the church, His precious body!

And he shall reign over the house of Jacob, Not over the Jews, the posterity of Jacob, in a literal sense; but over the whole Israel of God, consisting of Jews and Gentiles. For as his father David reigned over the Idumeans, Syrians, and others, as well as over the house of Judah and Israel, so this his son shall reign over both Jews and Gentiles: his kingdom shall be from one end of the earth to the other, even over all the elect of God; who in successive generations call themselves by the name of Jacob, and surname themselves by the name of Israel, of whatsoever nation they be; and this reign of his shall be "for ever, and of his kingdom there shall be no end"; referring to ( Isaiah 9:7 ) see also ( Daniel 2:44 ) ( Daniel 7:14 ) he shall reign in the hearts of his people here unto the end of the world; and with his saints a thousand years in the new heavens and new earth; and with them to all eternity, in the ultimate glory.

John Gill nailed it save the 1000 yr reign he believes

marke

The Church the body of Christ is the circumcision Phil 3:3

For we[brethren] are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Doctrine of election as taught at Calvanist University Elementary Bible Overview 101: Only Calvinists are elect. All others are heretics to be shunned and shamed.