CIRCUMCISED HEARTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIRCUMCISED HEARTS

Deuteronomy 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

30:5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

30:6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

This is the new covenant God promised Israel.

Israel will be be in the land when the Lord Jesus Christ returns to establish his kingdom on earth. In the kingdom, God will cause Israel to keep his commandments.

Originally posted by DougE View Post
    Deuteronomy 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

30:5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

30:6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Israel will be be in the land when the Lord Jesus Christ returns to establish his kingdom on earth. In the kingdom, God will cause Israel to keep his commandments.
    That's about Israel the body of Christ! Circumcision of the heart is the new birth which all the body of Christ partake of !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

All Israel Will Be Saved

25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;

he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

27And this is my covenant with them

when I take away their sins.”

28As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all" (Romans 11)

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley D View Post
        All Israel Will Be Saved

25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;

he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

27And this is my covenant with them

when I take away their sins.”

28As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all" (Romans 11)
        All Israel shall be saved. That's The Body of Christ!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Originally posted by beloved57 View Post

All Israel shall be saved. That's The Body of Christ!
          does that also include us saved gentiles?

Comment

does that also include us saved gentiles?
            Are Gentiles in Christ?

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Are Gentiles in Christ?
              I am!

Comment

I am!
                Well you would not be the only one!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

That's about Israel the body of Christ! Circumcision of the heart is the new birth which all the body of Christ partake of !
                  Most assuredly Brother !
                  My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
                  when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

Comment

The Church the body of Christ is the circumcision Phil 3:3

For we[brethren] are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

The Church the body of Christ is the circumcision Phil 3:3

For we[brethren] are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Amen Brother, these are those whom God views as True Jews; the Israel of God that was promised Salvation Is. 45:17 !
                      My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
                      when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

Comment

Originally posted by Nanja View Post

Amen Brother, these are those whom God views as True Jews; the Israel of God that was promised Salvation Is. 45:17 !
                        Exactly !

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Well you would not be the only one!
                          Are you Jewish/an Israelite?

Comment

Are you Jewish/an Israelite?
                            Yes Spiritually but not ethnicity

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Originally posted by DougE View Post

Jesus came for them to do that but many rejected him, and only a remnant was saved.

The ONLY WAY to circumcise your heart is to REPENT of your sins,

You get a new heart by taking God’s instructions---your heart will be like a new heart, your spirit will be like a new spirit IF YOU DO WHAT GOD SAYS TO DO AND REPENT OF YOUR SINS.

THEN GOD will give you His Spirit and that Spirit of Love will cause you to want to keep obeying.

You have no understanding and preach falseness.

Ezekiel 18:31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?

Did you read that?

Rid YOURSELF of your sins.

That is what Jesus preached when he came the first time.

If you wait until Jesus comes again, it will be too late, because Jesus isn't coming again to take care of sins, he is coming for those ALREADY SAVED.

Comment

Working...
                              X