THE NEW COVENANT FOR ISRAEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beloved57 View Post

I use to try and believe that deception but God never let me be comfortable with it. I started reading and studying some material on amilinaiam and began to understand.
    Amen Brother, when God's Elect are Born of the Spirit He guides us into all Truth John 16:13; giving us a good and proper understanding of His Word.
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

Comment

Repeating the truth as it's in Christ Jesus
      Amen Brother !
      My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
      when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

Comment

I rightly divide the scriptures.
        Hilarious.

The Church of Christ composed of jew and gentile believers in Christ is Israel Spiritual Israel. Don't matter you have been deceived!
        The body of Christ is a NEW CREATURE and it NOT "Spiritual Israel" no matter how many times you repeat that lie.
        All of my ancestors are human.
        Originally posted by Squeaky
        That explains why your an idiot.
        Originally posted by God's Truth
        Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
        Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
        (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
        (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanja View Post

Amen Brother, when God's Elect are Born of the Spirit He guides us into all Truth John 16:13; giving us a good and proper understanding of His Word.
          True Dat Sister !
          "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
          preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
          called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
          a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Originally posted by Nanja View Post

Yeah but if already elected why the need for guiding or even proper understanding...it’s a done deal or?

Comment

Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
              Hilarious.

The body of Christ is a NEW CREATURE and it NOT "Spiritual Israel" no matter how many times you repeat that lie.
              The Body of Christ is Spiritual Israel the Spiritual Seed of Christ and Abraham! Comprise of jew and gentile.

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

The Body of Christ is Spiritual Israel the Spiritual Seed of Christ and Abraham! Comprise of jew and gentile.
                Repeating falsehoods is not truth.

(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Repeating falsehoods is not truth.
                  Repeating truth is !

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Repeating truth is !
                    That's why I repeat the truth to your repeated falsehoods.

Comment

That's why I repeat the truth to your repeated falsehoods.
                      Sorry you are repeating false statements!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Sorry you are repeating false statements!
                        Jer 31:31-33 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
                        God is CRYSTAL CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS about WHO He will make the new covenant with.

You reject God's Word and make yourself His enemy.

Comment

God is CRYSTAL CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS about WHO He will make the new covenant with.

You reject God's Word and make yourself His enemy.
                          That's fulfilled in the body of Christ the seed of Abraham, Israel according to the Spirit!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

That's fulfilled in the body of Christ the seed of Abraham, Israel according to the Spirit!
                            Baloney... anti-Biblical nonsense.

Comment

Baloney... anti-Biblical nonsense.
                              See you call truth nonsense

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

See you call truth nonsense
                                Jer 31:31-33 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
                                It just cannot be more clear than this.

The body of Christ is NOT "the house of Israel" NOR "the house of Judah".

You are dead wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X