WHICH GENTILES ARE GRAFTED INTO THE OLIVE TREE

God's Truth

He was given life from the Immortal One...you know the Only Begotten...the rest of us are sons and His brother by adoption...IF

Were man created IMMORTAL there would be NO NEED for the tree of Life...

Our spirits are immortal but our bodies die.

Spirits tormented in Hell fire FOREVER have NOT TREE to eat from and NO TEETH OR STOMACH to eat with LOL

You mean the lake of fire? Those not saved will be thrown in the lake of fire with their immortal bodies.

Why? Why does Paul “beat his body” make it a slave IF as you claim he is NO LONGER under the Law?

There is a new law. I must have told you that many times. Don't you retain anything? We have been discussing a while now.

Or IF as you teach there is a “Jesus + NOTHING” or “do whatever + GRACE” gospel...or IF “NOT FOR ME” cuz you MAD about Sabbath...

Are you really old and getting what some old people get with their memory? How many times have you read where I tell people we must do things to get saved and stay saved?

I mean once saved always saved right? New Law does NOT point out OLD SIN...

I don't preach once saved always saved.

Your NEW “every day is Holy” does NOT point out a breaking of the “every seventh day is Holy” LOL

The saved treat every day holy in the Lord.

let’s see what else?...oh yeah your NEW law of “everything is clean to eat” does NOT point out “only THIS is clean”

Being saved is spiritual and not a matter of food and drink. Food and drink was about the old law.
oh and yes your NEW “I am IMMORTAL and will live on and on in spirit” certainly CANCELS “fear the One who can destroy NOT keep tormenting but DESTROY BOTH body and SOUL”

God destroy the body with the spirit is the soul and that only happens after the resurrection from the dead and the lake of fire.

clefty

Jesus says if you do what he says he will show you.

IF you do...but you don’t...

The point being is that obedience is NOT love...but Love is obedience...

so subtle yet paramount to understanding Him His ways...

do you even know Love? Even been in love? Want to do exactly what pleases the other? Desire to KNOW what does?

Is why IF you love Him then you OBEY and then you abide in Him and if you claim you abide in Him then you will LIVE as He did...

your fruits are NOT like His...

clefty

Our spirits are immortal but our bodies die.
there is ONE Immortal...how badly do you count? When we die our body goes back to dust our spirits go back to Him His Spirit of Life...Who gave it to us...

You mean the lake of fire? Those not saved will be thrown in the lake of fire with their immortal bodies.
LOL now the bodies are immortal...you claim immortality and even your logic dies between answers...LOL

Thrown in to be annihilated DESTROYED...not last in a state of constant destroying

There is a new law. I must have told you that many times. Don't you retain anything? We have been discussing a while now.
you keeping adding and adding...Paul says with his mind...NOW His mind...the circumcised heartt the “inner jew” he is grateful to serve the Law of Yah...NOT a NEW law...I delight in the Law of Yah Romans 7:22 NOT A NEW LAW

Are you really old and getting what some old people get with their memory? How many times have you read where I tell people we must do things to get saved and stay saved?
not just posting to you but MAYBE some one else is reading...LOL yes I know you tell people you must do things to get saved...WHICH IS NOT WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES

1) we are SAVED by what HE DOES...WHILE WE ARE SINNERS ENEMIES HE DID SAVE US...you miss that teaching we must do things to get saved

2) you tell people they must do things to stay saved THAT ARE NOT IN SCRIPTURE...worshiping the TRUE with the FALSE worship is NOT pleasing Him Who created yours on the sixth day and rested on seventh and MADE IT HOLY...and now needs you to be HOLY TOO...instead you say “NOT FOR ME...every day is Holy eat whatever I will live forever”

I don't preach once saved always saved.
so Paul does sin...and does NOT lie when he admitted to it...according to the Law...not a new sin against a NEW law...

The saved treat every day holy in the Lord.
being Holy every day is NOT treating every day Holy as every day can NOT be made Holy by you as He ALONE can MAKE HOLY and made certain days holy...

Your claim to make holy that which is NOT is EXACTLY idolatry ascribing Holiness to things which are NOT...idolatry is an ABOMINATION to Him...certainly NOT pleasing

Being saved is spiritual and not a matter of food and drink.
food and drink is ONE way we LEARN what it means to be SAVED and DO THING made HOLY by Him as He makes us HOLY...we defile ourselves and wash and wait until sundown and become CLEAN AGAIN

Food and drink was about the old law.
really? Is why He established the communion of bread and cup? Christening the NEW COVENANT lifestyle to a room full of Jews? LOL

Peter remained eating only clean...Acts 15 has believing goyim crowding synagogues to hear Moses read EVERY SABBATH are still to eat clean as THIS ekklesia was in the OT wilderness...

Or do you think NOT offering swine to an idol makes it clean? Or draining a dog of all blood is clean meat? Or road kill rat is dinner? I mean NOT strangled right? LOL

God destroy the body with the spirit is the soul and that only happens after the resurrection from the dead and the lake of fire.
you claim immortality and WITHIN a sentence which DIES...LOL

Your grammar or syntax or something is WAY off...and you dont need to learn another language ok but how about learning THIS ONE?

What do you mean “God destroy the body with the spirit is the soul and that only happens...”?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus says if you do what he says he will show you.

you still don't get it. we are saved by grace through faith.

​​​​​​
Ephesians 2:8
New International Version

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

God's Truth

you still don't get it. we are saved by grace through faith.

​​​​​​
Ephesians 2:8

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

It means the plan for salvation was made before the world was made.

Now are you going to preach what Jesus says about getting his teachings and obeying them to get saved?

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

God's Truth

IF you do...but you don’t...

The point being is that obedience is NOT love...but Love is obedience...

so subtle yet paramount to understanding Him His ways...

do you even know Love? Even been in love? Want to do exactly what pleases the other? Desire to KNOW what does?

Is why IF you love Him then you OBEY and then you abide in Him and if you claim you abide in Him then you will LIVE as He did...

your fruits are NOT like His...

2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

1 John 2:3 And by this we may know that we know Him--if we obey His commands.

1 John 5:3 Love for God means obedience to His commands; and His commands are not irksome.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

God's Truth

there is ONE Immortal...how badly do you count? When we die our body goes back to dust our spirits go back to Him His Spirit of Life...Who gave it to us...

What is there to go back to God if it doesn't live anymore?

LOL now the bodies are immortal...you claim immortality and even your logic dies between answers...LOL

Thrown in to be annihilated DESTROYED...not last in a state of constant destroying

I gave you scripture about immortal bodies being thrown in and you laugh.

not just posting to you but MAYBE some one else is reading...LOL yes I know you tell people you must do things to get saved...WHICH IS NOT WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES

1) we are SAVED by what HE DOES...WHILE WE ARE SINNERS ENEMIES HE DID SAVE US...you miss that teaching we must do things to get saved

2) you tell people they must do things to stay saved THAT ARE NOT IN SCRIPTURE...worshiping the TRUE with the FALSE worship is NOT pleasing Him Who created yours on the sixth day and rested on seventh and MADE IT HOLY...and now needs you to be HOLY TOO...instead you say “NOT FOR ME...every day is Holy eat whatever I will live forever”

I preach that we have to obey to get saved and to stay saved.

so Paul does sin...and does NOT lie when he admitted to it...according to the Law...not a new sin against a NEW law...

Paul says he beats his body so he doesn't sin.

You confuse Paul before the new law and faith with the old law and no faith.

being Holy every day is NOT treating every day Holy

Of course it is.

as every day can NOT be made Holy by you as He ALONE can MAKE HOLY and made certain days holy...

If one is in Christ---then Christ made that one holy.

Your claim to make holy that which is NOT is EXACTLY idolatry ascribing Holiness to things which are NOT...idolatry is an ABOMINATION to Him...certainly NOT pleasing

God already made the Sabbath holy, and, Jesus makes all in him holy.

The saved in Christ must treat every day as holy.

food and drink is ONE way we LEARN what it means to be SAVED and DO THING made HOLY by Him as He makes us HOLY...we defile ourselves and wash and wait until sundown and become CLEAN AGAIN

Then Christ died for nothing.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It means the plan for salvation was made before the world was made.

Now are you going to preach what Jesus says about getting his teachings and obeying them to get saved?

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Do you believe in salvation by grace through faith?

God's Truth

Do you believe in salvation by grace through faith?

There is much false teaching about what grace and faith and works of the law are.

Grace is that we don't have to do the purification works of the law anymore and we just have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us.

Jesus tells us what to do to get saved and there is no such thing as obeying God is to not obey Him.

clefty

2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.
right love is walking as He walked...and into community worship on seventh day Sabbath...but you do not...but claim you love Him...and do NOT live as He lived...

He walked away from Swine as food...you do NOT...

1 John 2:3 And by this we may know that we know Him--if we obey His commands.
you only know Him 9/10ths and defiled by unclean food

1 John 5:3 Love for God means obedience to His commands; and His commands are not irksome.
you are very irked by His faith lifestyle...claim He secretly introduced a new one that differs from His Father’s will and divides the kingdome between those that do and those that think “NOT FOR ME”

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."
How will you have His commandments because previous verse states “you will know that I am in My Father and you in Me and I in you...”

Is HOW the Father puts His Law into circumcised hearts and “inner jew” Christ like minds...

Except you...you claim He is in His Father with a New Law...and His Father said My Law will be in New Covenant NOT My Son’s New Law...

“I CHANGE NOT” is what the Father said...”there is a New Law” is what you claim...

clefty

What is there to go back to God if it doesn't live anymore?
this is a symptom of a reprobate mind...you make it about yourself and NOT Yah...

“I MUST LIVE FOREVER...if I die there is nothing left”

You forget YOU DID NOTHING to be born...His Spirit is ALREADY IN YOU...IS WHY WE ARE TO BE CLEAN and LIVE HOLY as we ALREADY ARE by HIS GRACE AS HE GAVE US LIFE AND LIVES IN US THROUGH HIS SPIRIT HE GIVES US...

And when we die HE WITHDRAWS HIS SPIRIT BACK TO HIMSELF THE GIVER OF LIFE...

I gave you scripture about immortal bodies being thrown in and you laugh.
There is NO scripture of bodies being immortal but from the beginning works were given including eating from the tree of Life which stood next to the tree of knowledge of good and evil...so choose life?...EAT HERE...and OBEY the DO NOT EAT THERE

If we were created immortal we would NOT need the tree of Life...

I preach that we have to obey to get saved and to stay saved.
you preach 9/10ths of what we are to obey and defiled as you claim we NO LONGER need to keep our temples pure Holy CLEAN

Probably because you think “its my life I do what I want” and NOT what He wants you to do because He LOVED you first...created you and gave you a seventh day rest day...and a menu to fuel yourself with...

and then BOUGHT you back from death and wishes to KEEP HIS SPIRIT IN YOU...doing as HE DOES the Image you were created to be...

Paul says he beats his body so he doesn't sin.
because with his mind he delights in serving the SAME Spiritual Law of Yah...and IS a wretched man at war with his flesh...

You confuse Paul before the new law and faith
no such thing

with the old law and no faith.
the Law IS by faith...read Heb 11...and AFTER we are saved we receive the Law grateful we know who we are...His people...and what we are...His Holy people...and know HOW we keep His Immortal Spirit IN US...and WANT to obey HIM HIS WAY to do so...

Of course it is.
so you DO see yourself as God Himself able to MAKE that which is NOT holy...holy...that is exactly what disobedient idolators do...ascribe power to powerless things...worship with FALSE WORSHP those things they ascribe Holiness too...your catholic rebellion is deep

If one is in Christ---then Christ made that one holy.
on condition...one of which is NOT thinking you are God Himself and can run around and make other things and days holy...put His Spirit into whatever you want

God already made the Sabbath holy,
matters NOTHING to you...you reject it pull it down raise the other days up equate them all...

and, Jesus makes all in him holy.
again on condition...they OBEY...and not claim “NOT FOR ME” as if they are God calling the shots setting the standards...

The saved in Christ must treat every day as holy.
you condemn yourself...LOL...MUST? So which is it the ARE holy thus DO...or they MUST? ONLY HE IS Holy we must be Holy as He is...we are NOT...is WHY we NEED His Son who taught us how to live to show we wish to become Holy again and WITH HIM...Lord come quickly!

And why must they if ONLY ONE DAY was made Holy by Him...

Then Christ died for nothing.
He died to restore us to His Father that WHERE I AM you may be also...in a pure clean Holy place...as He is...as it was in the Garden before sin revealed the Law containing the work six days and rest the seventh AS HE DID from His labors be diligent to enter that seventh day rest lest ANYONE fall after the same example of disobedience and NOT just Jews...

How did they fall in disobedience? They did NOT stay pure clean Holy and made for themselves NEW...claiming His were “NOT FOR ME” and made NEW worship that was NOT holy...like your “every day is Holy eat whatever...live forever”

clefty

The only time the soul can be destroyed is after the resurrection.
when it is judged UNWORTHY of His Spirit and He withdraws it from them...returning it back to Himself the giver...body back to dust...and nothing remains to be in a constant state of destroying

A soul is a living body made alive with its spirit.
its spirit? WOW

that Spirit is Yah’s Spirit and is on loan...and based on how we treat and follow it...and how we share it with others...is why the OT/NT is an owners manual as to what we do and WANT to because we ARE His and NOT a HOW TO instructional manual on “how to get to heaven” with your edition “with the least amount of effort” LOL

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is much false teaching about what grace and faith and works of the law are.

Grace is that we don't have to do the purification works of the law anymore and we just have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us.

Jesus tells us what to do to get saved and there is no such thing as obeying God is to not obey Him.

Do you believe the scripture;

​​​​​​Ephesians 2:8-9

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

God's Truth

Do you believe the scripture;

​​​​​​Ephesians 2:8-9

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

All the scriptures are true. The 'not by works' is about the works of the law which are the purification works.

Paul is explaining that it is no more by getting circumcised in the flesh and doing various external baths and sacrificing animals.

No way ever would Paul really mean it is no more by obeying God.

God's Truth

right love is walking as He walked...and into community worship on seventh day Sabbath...but you do not...but claim you love Him...and do NOT live as He lived...

He walked away from Swine as food...you do NOT...

you only know Him 9/10ths and defiled by unclean food

you are very irked by His faith lifestyle...claim He secretly introduced a new one that differs from His Father’s will and divides the kingdome between those that do and those that think “NOT FOR ME”

How will you have His commandments because previous verse states “you will know that I am in My Father and you in Me and I in you...”

Is HOW the Father puts His Law into circumcised hearts and “inner jew” Christ like minds...

Except you...you claim He is in His Father with a New Law...and His Father said My Law will be in New Covenant NOT My Son’s New Law...

“I CHANGE NOT” is what the Father said...”there is a New Law” is what you claim...

According to the scriptures, you are not in grace.

You believe in the old purification works of the law.

You said this:

The Word of God says this:

Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

clefty

All the scriptures are true. The 'not by works' is about the works of the law which are the purification works.

Paul is explaining that it is no more by getting circumcised in the flesh and doing various external baths and sacrificing animals.

No way ever would Paul really mean it is no more by obeying God.

It was taught and modelled that one is saved FIRST (Egypt) and THEN given the Law (Sinai)

go read Heb 11 to confirm it is faith ALONE that saves...meaning what was necessary for you to be saved was already done BY HIM...while we were yet sinners, lost, enemies...

and NOT BY WORKS as Jews came from Jerusalem to boast about their circumcision (WHICH NEVER SAVED) and were corrected...Peter confirmed that Jews were to be saved AS the gentiles...BY FAITH...

and yet here you dare claim the works of the law are done away with those about purifications and holy days...works which NEVER SAVED but ONCE SAVED...you know by faith...NOW THEY WHO ARE SAVED DO...works befitting repentance to Him His ways...works He prepared for us to do...

and NOT what you make up...

but you insist that these NEW WORKS we do to get SAVED?

despite works NEVER SAVED...but faith alone...and then once saved...they did those works He gave them to do...you know His Law at Sinai...prepared long ago...

from the beginning when ALL who are created did NOTHING to have been created but ALL were given a rest...first full day a Sabbath...

doing nothing to be created...but have faith and now do BECAUSE they were created...HE DID IT ALL...

God's Truth

when it is judged UNWORTHY of His Spirit and He withdraws it from them...returning it back to Himself the giver...body back to dust...and nothing remains to be in a constant state of destroying

its spirit? WOW

that Spirit is Yah’s Spirit and is on loan...and based on how we treat and follow it...and how we share it with others...is why the OT/NT is an owners manual as to what we do and WANT to because we ARE His and NOT a HOW TO instructional manual on “how to get to heaven” with your edition “with the least amount of effort” LOL

You have no understanding about the body, spirit, and soul. Make a thread about it and I would love to tell you.

God's Truth

I would only clarify that for both the good and the evil when they die their spirit is return to the Giver...body to dust

So do you believe now that the spirit lives on after the death of our body?

Our spirit returns to God to put us in heaven or prison/hell.