Most Christians sin when they pray

clefty

You have cast many stones, and are with bad sins.

Being corrected might feel like your stoned...but relax you were being corrected not judged LOST...

You love Him...follow Him His way...at least try...and not your “every day is Holy now...I keep each day Holy”...wow

clefty

Yeah didn’t think you were serious about this...it is a joke you dont turn on the heat at all in winter because every day is Holy to you...or that you don’t fix your plumbing ANY day because EVERY day is HOLY...

that is silly...the idols you form however are serious

God's Truth

Yeah didn’t think you were serious about this...it is a joke you dont turn on the heat at all in winter because every day is Holy to you...or that you don’t fix your plumbing ANY day because EVERY day is HOLY...

that is silly...the idols you form however are serious

What is pathetic is you claiming you don't throw stones. What is ridiculous is that you think you are a teacher.

clefty

What is pathetic is you claiming you don't throw stones.
throwing stones is final judgement...you claim I am lost...I claim you need correction...repent your idolatrous “every day is Holy...”

What is ridiculous is that you think you are a teacher.

can’t teach the unwilling...is true...just here to learn and you have taught me much of how people rebel and resist and the rationals and twisting of scripture to maintain their MADness of “not for me”...

but gonna leave this alone here having hijacked this thread long enough...

the issue in this thread being the sin of mild prayer...some MAD enough don’t even pray the Lord’s Prayer...are you this MAD?

https://graceambassadors.com/traditi...e-lords-prayer

God's Truth

throwing stones is final judgement...you claim I am lost...I claim you need correction...repent your idolatrous “every day is Holy...”

can’t teach the unwilling...is true...just here to learn and you have taught me much of how people rebel and resist and the rationals and twisting of scripture to maintain their MADness of “not for me”...

but gonna leave this alone here having hijacked this thread long enough...

the issue in this thread being the sin of mild prayer...some MAD enough don’t even pray the Lord’s Prayer...are you this MAD?

https://graceambassadors.com/traditi...e-lords-prayer

You do throw stones. You are the one who has called me lost and many other false things.

oatmeal

Most Christians sin against Hebrews 4:16 when they pray: "Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace..." The verse commands us to come boldly. But what word do we constantly hear in our churches, bible studies, prayer groups, etc? We constantly hear that annoying word, "just." "Father, we just ask this and we just ask that. "Just" is a very timid word. If you use that word when you pray, please stop.

It is annoying to hear that,. We have boldness and access with confidence assorting to Eph 4:12.

However since I know that Jesus died for my sins as well, I choose not to correct it until they are humble enough to do so

Bradley D

"Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you" (Jer. 29:12).

Romans 8:26-27
"Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."