Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God will forgive you for believing in the trinity. I John 2:7-9

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • God will forgive you for believing in the trinity. I John 2:7-9

    7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

    8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

    9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

    The purpose of scripture is to show, as John 20:31 states is


    But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

    Since the trinity doctrine opposes that on many levels, it is sin to believe and support it.

    We all sin, and God is willing to forgive sins, so trinitarians, time to confess your sin

    He forgave me for believing that error, He will forgive you as well
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

    "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

    Pro scripture = Protestant

  • #2
    Originally posted by oatmeal View Post
    7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

    8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

    9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

    The purpose of scripture is to show, as John 20:31 states is


    But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

    Since the trinity doctrine opposes that on many levels, it is sin to believe and support it.

    We all sin, and God is willing to forgive sins, so trinitarians, time to confess your sin

    He forgave me for believing that error, He will forgive you as well
    You still need to repent for following false beliefs. You go against the truth that Jesus himself lives in the saved.

    2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize thatChrist Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

    Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

    Galatians 4:6
    And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!”


    Ephesians 3:17
    so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and grounded in love,


    John 17:23 I in them and you in me—

    John 17:26I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

    2 Corinthians 13:5Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?


    John 14:23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

      You still need to repent for following false beliefs. You go against the truth that Jesus himself lives in the saved.

      2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize thatChrist Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

      Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

      Galatians 4:6
      And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!”


      Ephesians 3:17
      so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and grounded in love,


      John 17:23 I in them and you in me—

      John 17:26I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

      2 Corinthians 13:5Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?


      John 14:23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
      God forgives all my errors.

      He forgave me for believing in the Trinity, an iidolatrous doctrine, He forgives me for other errors.

      I see that you still do not comprehend the reasons that the son of God is referred to in many ways.

      Once you learn that you will see God's wisdom in doing so
      "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

      "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

      Pro scripture = Protestant

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by oatmeal View Post

        God forgives all my errors.

        He forgave me for believing in the Trinity, an iidolatrous doctrine, He forgives me for other errors.

        I see that you still do not comprehend the reasons that the son of God is referred to in many ways.

        Once you learn that you will see God's wisdom in doing so
        You don't even attempt to speak of God's Truth, if that is what you think you are speaking.

        Here is a hint that you are not speaking God's Truth---you refrain from speaking it.

        Jeremiah 20:9 Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

        Comment

        Working...
        X