WHO IS GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES?

clefty

I was trying to be a friend to you and see what you did.

Friend?

You claim I make things up, go against women, speak filthy, want me muted...and remain clueless to my posts not even reading them it seems...

And then gone for a bit you come right back at me not forgiving or apologizing...

Friend? Come here to be corrected or correct not socialize...

There is truth to be told a good news gospel to spread and a harvest to be gathered...time is limited...

HalleluYah it is about Him...

God's Truth

Friend?

You claim I make things up, go against women, speak filthy, want me muted...and remain clueless to my posts not even reading them it seems...

And then gone for a bit you come right back at me not forgiving or apologizing...

Friend? Come here to be corrected or correct not socialize...

There is truth to be told a good news gospel to spread and a harvest to be gathered...time is limited...

HalleluYah it is about Him...

You did talk filthy and I was still kind to you and you were hostile. You made a joke of women and sex and you are rude and don't talk to me anymore unless it is about scripture.

You made a bad joke about Zachariah being muted by God as if being muted is a bad thing only.

Stop being proud of your lack of kindness.

God's Truth

in this case it was because Sarah was beyond child bearing age...so again is there another bilogical or psychological reason Sarah was barren please show finally...

or was it because she was grudge bearing stubborn cantankerous not listening and mouthy?

How many times do you have to be told that not all barren women are that way because of not having eggs.

Now move on or prove it with a quote from a medical site that all barren women are that way because they don't have eggs.

Until you show otherwise then it remains DIVINE INTERVENTION provided the egg for Abraham's seed and thus it was NEVER by human descent alone but by miracle
That is a reason right there for correcting you, because you make up doctrine with your adding to the scriptures about Sarah not having eggs. It's a bad sin to do that.

circumcised of heart is the key...inner jew Paul called it

...and circumcision of the flesh is mutilation of the flesh since it is no longer commanded by God.

no you silly girl...I was speaking on circumscision was NEVER salvific or else how would woman be saved as they were NOT cut...

I already explained it to you. A woman had to make sure her male children were circumcised.

charming arent you more and more charming...how can you miss that I keep repeating it is exactly faith first and then obedience...as obedience strengthens that first love...

It doesn't matter if you have faith first or not---one is not saved unless they obey by having faith and right action. You are the one who is missing it.

you are indeed daft...I keep saying it was by faith first and then he obeyed...NOT by works...by FAITH ABRAHAM etc

Not by the work of circumcision.

If Abraham didn't obey, no matter how much faith he had---HE WOULDN'T HAVE been saved and given the PROMISES FROM GOD.

“yup obedience keeps faith alive as it brings works...ya dig...”

and that is how you respond? Are you even reading or just yammering your fingers...lol

It doesn't matter if you have faith first or not. See John 7:17.

NOT EVEN MOSES MADE IT AND HE HAD FAITH...but did NOT OBEY...

I was referring to the fact that Yah was so fed up with Israel for their not listening and being stubborn making it all about herself and going on and on about nothing He said finally was about to KILL HIS BRIDE...you know kinda yelling “WOMAN!!!!”...but Moses saved them by reminding Him that well...da neighbors were watching...

What are you talking about? Speak according to the scriptures.
yes...promises and covenants and temples are all conditional...

and if the conditions are not met the contract is annulled...Israel or what was left...da jews...actually finally killed their husband so death did part them...no more covenant NO MORE HUSBAND to grant mercy...HE DIED

The lost sheep were saved and Jesus lives.

I was speaking on the text in revelations...Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and have the faith OF Yahushua...

sure have faith IN Him...but doing as He did...following Him as He lived...loving JUST AS He loved...is having a walk OF faith like Him...His faith was not Buddhist or Muslim or Shinto or Catholic or Protestant...

what was His faith?

Obedient to His Father’s will which was what? Keep the Law...not just 9/10ths either...

We have to have faith in Jesus.

clefty

We have to have faith in Jesus.

That too...faith that He not only saves us but transforms us into more LIKE Him less like the world or former selves...

Faith in His work in us which will transform us into keeping His Father’s will...and not just 9/10ths of it...

To love AS HE DID...and not with Sunday Swine...yeah dig?

God's Truth

That too...faith that He not only saves us but transforms us into more LIKE Him less like the world or former selves...

Faith in His work in us which will transform us into keeping His Father’s will...and not just 9/10ths of it...

To love AS HE DID...and not with Sunday Swine...yeah dig?

You think you are like Jesus?

It doesn't matter about what a person eats, because eating pig doesn't make anyone unclean, and all special days were about Jesus, and are worthless now when it comes to salvation.

clefty

You think you are like Jesus?
All glory to Him Who finishes a work in us...to be more like Him less like the world and our former selves...

1 john 2:6 you claim to live in Him you must live LIKE Him walk as He walk follow His example
John 13:15 I have set an example SO THAT YOU SHOULD DO AS I HAVE DONE FOR YOU...that’s clear yes?
1 Peter 2:21 He left us an example that we follow in His footsteps...
1 John 4:17 as He is so are we in this world...
John 17:21-23 may they be in US...be ONE...perfectly united...impossible to do when you wish to “do what thou whilst” with different laws or dispensations or ideas...

More and more we reflect Him in our lives so the world will know we are not of it...impossible to do if we live and act just like the world...loving each other like the kind Buddhists do...or the charitable Muslims...or the hospitality of pagans...

It doesn't matter about what a person eats,
WRONG not only does it matter what a person eats but how it is prepared...Acts 15 is clear NO STRANGULATION and NO BLOOD in the meat...

now tell me...do you suppose if I do not strangle the swine and make sure ALL the blood is drained the swine magically becomes fit to eat?

because eating pig doesn't make anyone unclean,
NOT what Peter claims...he refused the Almighty One 3 times to eat unclean foods

and all special days were about Jesus,
Paul was clear these still ARE shadows of the good things still to come...present tense as they are still binding...is why he and the early church kept Passover days of unleavened bread...Pentecost “birthday of the church” despite Stephen’s claim this church was in the wilderness already in the OT

and are worthless now when it comes to salvation.
they are kept BECAUSE WE ARE SAVED NOT TO BECOME SAVED...over and over again you ignore it is by faith then obedience...FIRST they left egypt SAVED and then were given the Law...because they had faith they accepted it

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The Church is the New Israel. The church has traditionally understood itself to be the new Israel. Just as Israel was God’s people in the Old Testament, the Church is his people now, and to many in our culture, this sounds extremely arrogant and possibly even anti-Semitic. It seems like we’re saying that God has rejected the Jews and chosen a new people to replace them. However, that couldn’t be further from the truth.

With St. Paul, the Church affirms that God has not rejected his people from the Old Testament (Romans 11:1-2), and the way we understand our position as the new Israel involves a lot more nuance than simply saying that the Church has replaced the Jews in God’s eyes. So what exactly does this mean? How exactly can we say that we are the new Israel without disparaging the “old” Israel?

God may have separated the Israelites from their neighbors in the past (Leviticus 20:26), he did not want them to remain that way forever. No, his ultimate goal was for the rest of the world to one day join them and become part of his people too. He wanted Israel to grow to encompass the entire human race and become a multi-ethnic and multi-national family that worshipped him and lived in accordance with his law.

And today, we call that family the Church. As St. Paul explains, Israel is like a tree. The Jews of Jesus’ day, as ethnic Israelites, were all natural branches in this tree, and any Gentiles (non-Jews) who join the Church are like branches that are cut off from other trees and grafted into Israel. On the flipside, the Jews who rejected Jesus were cut off from their own family tree (Romans 11:17-24). As a result, we can see that the Church doesn’t simply replace Israel; rather, in a very real sense, the Church is Israel. It is the multi-ethnic and multi-national family made up of both Jews and Gentiles that the Old Testament prophets always said Israel would one day become.

But we have to tread carefully here. As I said, the Jews who rejected Jesus were cut off from the “tree” of Israel, and this can still sound anti-Semitic if we don’t understand their history in the Bible. The Old Testament, the Scriptures of the Israelites themselves, is essentially the story of their continual disobedience and rebellion against God. Time and time again, they rejected God’s laws and went after other deities, and it eventually got so bad that God told a large portion of them, “[Y]ou are not my people and I am not your God” (Hosea 1:9). Then, in the very next verse, he promised to eventually save them and make them his people once again at some point in the future (Hosea 1:10).

This tells us that God always loves and cares for Israel, but large portions of the nation can cut themselves off from him and become, in a very real sense, no longer his people. And that’s exactly what happened during the time of Jesus. The majority of Jews rejected him, so they cut themselves off from God. As a result, when we say that they were no longer his people, we are saying nothing that the Old Testament, the Scriptures of Israel, didn’t already say. We are being no more anti-Semitic than Hosea or any of the other prophets of ancient Israel. Furthermore, along with the Old Testament, the Church also affirms that God still loves those Israelites who have been cut off from his people. Just as Hosea said that God would one day rescue his wayward children, so too do we affirm that the Jews even to this day are still “beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable” (Romans 11:28-29; see Nostra Aetate 4).

The New Israel’s Vocation
Given that the Church truly is Israel, what practical consequences does this have for our spiritual lives? What difference does it make that we are God’s people just like the ethnic Israelites were in the Old Testament? In a nutshell, it means that we have inherited the vocation of ancient Israel. In the Old Testament, God said that he chose Israel to be his “own possession among all peoples…me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation” (Exodus 19:5-6). Now, this description of Israel’s vocation may seem rather opaque to us 21st century Americans, but it would have made perfect sense to its original audience.

The key is that the Israelites were supposed to be God’s priests in the midst of the nations. We normally think of priests as people who celebrate Mass and run parishes, but the office is actually much broader than that. A priest is essentially someone who mediates between God and humanity. He stands before God as a representative of the people and before the people as a representative of God. More specifically, in ancient Israel, priests taught the people God’s laws (Leviticus 10:11) and blessed them (Numbers 6:22-27), so that’s what the Israelites were supposed to do. They were supposed to teach the surrounding nations God’s laws and impart His blessing to them. In other words, they were supposed to evangelize the rest of mankind and bring them back to the worship of the one true God.

And as the new Israel, we now have this same vocation. In fact, the New Testament describes the Church in a way that calls to mind what God said about Israel in Exodus: “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s own people, that you may declare the wonderful deeds of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9). Just as Israel was God’s “own possession…a kingdom of priests and a holy nation,” so too is the Church “a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s own people.” Furthermore, this verse even tells us what this means: just like the Israelites in the Old Testament, Christians today are God’s priests in the midst of the human race in order to “declare the wonderful deeds” of God. We’re supposed to evangelize the rest of mankind and bring them back to the worship of the one true God.

We’re All Missionaries
Now, this doesn’t mean that we all have to become professional missionaries and go to faraway lands preaching to people who have never heard about Jesus before. Some people are called to do that, but most of us are called to spread the Gospel in much less dramatic ways. We are supposed to evangelize however we can, using whatever opportunities God gives us. Sometimes that simply means showing our faith through our loving actions, and sometimes that means having to speak up and explain or defend the faith when people ask questions or bash the Church. Simply put, we all have to prudently discern how we can best spread the Gospel and bring others to Christ, thereby fulfilling our vocation as the new Israel to be God’s priestly people among the nations.

https://catholicexchange.com/church-new-israel

clefty

The Church is the New Israel. The church has traditionally understood itself to be the new Israel. Just as Israel was God’s people in the Old Testament, the Church is his people now, and to many in our culture, this sounds extremely arrogant and possibly even anti-Semitic. It seems like we’re saying that God has rejected the Jews and chosen a new people to replace them. However, that couldn’t be further from the truth.

. Then, in the very next verse, he promised to eventually save them and make them his people once again at some point in the future (Hosea 1:10).

This tells us that God always loves and cares for Israel, but large portions of the nation can cut themselves off from him and become, in a very real sense, no longer his people. And that’s exactly what happened during the time of Jesus. The majority of Jews rejected him, so they cut themselves off from God. As a result, when we say that they were no longer his people, we are saying nothing that the Old Testament, the Scriptures of Israel, didn’t already say. We are being no more anti-Semitic than Hosea or any of the other prophets of ancient Israel. Furthermore, along with the Old Testament, the Church also affirms that God still loves those Israelites who have been cut off from his people. Just as Hosea said that God would one day rescue his wayward children, so too do we affirm that the Jews even to this day are still “beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable” (Romans 11:28-29; see Nostra Aetate 4).

https://catholicexchange.com/church-new-israel

Nice summary. Almost nailed it...but an evil has been resurrected.

Since V2 this has been changed

The teaching of contempt 1) Judaism had become ossified upon the coming of Christ. 2) the Jews were a sensual people incapable of spiritual insight. 3) they were the chief persecutors of Jesus, whom they failed to recognize as the Messiah. 4) they have consequently become a reprobate people, rejected and degraded by God. 5) they are a deicide people. 6) they have been justly expelled from the Holy Land, and are justly doomed to wander the world. 7) they are 'a synagogue of Satan'.

to:

It repudiates the long standing charge of deicide (that the Jews killed Jesus):
 It affirms the religious bond and spiritual legacy shared by Jews and the Church (the spiritual
patrimony to which my title refers)
It implies that God and the Jews abide in covenant, a recognition that was made explicit by
John Paul II and subsequent popes (though how covenantal relationship relates to the Church’s teaching about the universal salvific nature of the Christ event remains unresolved, and is, as I will argue in a moment, the most important theological issue in Catholic Jewish dialogue)
 It deplores “all hatreds, persecutions, displays of anti-Semitism directed at Jews at any time or from any source.”
 It stresses the need for accurate biblical interpretation and religious education so that negative views of Jews and Judaism are not presented as biblically based or as authentic Catholic teaching
 It calls for respectful dialogue and collaborative biblical and theological inquiry between Jews and Catholics
It does not call for the conversion of the Jews

For the Jewish community, one of the most significant outcomes of Nostra Aetate was the official recognition of the state of Israel and the establishment of diplomatic relations in 1993. Less than a century earlier, however, in 1904, Theodore Herzl, credited with founding the Zionist movement, visited Pope Pius X in the hope of obtaining his support. According to Herzl’s diary, the pope reaffirmed the theological belief that Jews statelessness was a consequence of their unbelief: “We can't prevent Jews from going to Jerusalem, but we can never sanction it....The Jews have not recognized our Lord and we can not recognize the Jews.”

http://legacy.archchicago.org/depart...cture_2015.pdf

Satan is in the details...in the conformity to the world...and he through Rome this ruling has been released in his entirety with this new understanding...

We now are flooded with MAD and Christian Zionism’s blood and toward Satan’s attempt to rule from Jerusalem for a thousand years...thanks Rome...a prophecy fulfilled...

God's Truth

All glory to Him Who finishes a work in us...to be more like Him less like the world and our former selves...

How long have you been a Christian? Just look at how you speak here, and this is what Jesus gets from you?

WRONG not only does it matter what a person eats but how it is prepared...Acts 15 is clear NO STRANGULATION and NO BLOOD in the meat...
That is about something morbid with food it is NOT the same as the Jews dietary laws.

Food used to make a person unclean, but Jesus changed that when he taught what goes in you doesn't make you unclean.

now tell me...do you suppose if I do not strangle the swine and make sure ALL the blood is drained the swine magically becomes fit to eat?

What else? If you don't want to rest in the Lord's truth then you are not set free and don't have the peace of the Lord.

NOT what Peter claims...he refused the Almighty One 3 times to eat unclean foods

Good grief don't you read the rest of the scripture and consider that?

Paul was clear these still ARE shadows of the good things still to come...present tense as they are still binding...

Paul then says it is Jesus.

There is nothing better!

is why he and the early church kept Passover days of unleavened bread...Pentecost “birthday of the church” despite Stephen’s claim this church was in the wilderness already in the OT
Give the exact scripture you are referring to so that I can help you with it.

they are kept BECAUSE WE ARE SAVED NOT TO BECOME SAVED...over and over again you ignore it is by faith then obedience...FIRST they left egypt SAVED and then were given the Law...because they had faith they accepted it

What is wrong with you? They wouldn't have survived to go to the desert if they did not do what God said to do for the Passover.

What don't you get about them dying in the desert and NOT getting to the Promised Land?

We have to OBEY BY HAVING FAITH AND RIGHT ACTION. That is what the Bible says!

KerimF

One may wonder: “Which teachings are God’s ones? Are they the inspired ones to the Jewish/Israeli prophets or the ones said by Jesus?

This is a natural/expected question because Jesus didn’t follow all teachings that were inspired to Jews/Israelis. Jesus even used addressing the public (among them many Jews/Israelis): “Ye have heard... But I say unto you...”.

I had the chance to find out the logical answer to this question because I am a man of reason. And, as many people around the world, I was taught science in schools then universities.
So I hope the following simple clear analogy will help the free independent persons (of any belief) decide how any truth (natural rule) should be taught:

First, when I was younger than 8, our teachers at school told us that:
"Two straights are said parallel if they don't intersect”.

But a few years later, when we started learning 'space Geometry', it became clear that the definition above is no more valid. Our new teachers updated it by adding to it:
"... and are on the same plane".

Then, many of my classroom colleagues and I had the chance to learn more in some universities. And those who had to draw perspective images (as I had), the updated second definition didn’t help at all. And it was time, for them and me, to hear the final definition of parallelism which is:
"Two straights are said parallel if they intersect at infinity".

Were my early teachers liars or ignorant? They are not, to me in the least, because they knew in advance that a kid, as I was, cannot grasp properly the word ‘infinity’. In fact they did well to introduce this geometrical rule in steps though the complete definition lets the two previous ones be obsolete for any professional in science (but surely not for the coming kids). It is normal that this progressive process of teaching is applied in all scientific fields. So while I know that I couldn’t be a professional designer without my early school books, these books are now among my personal good souvenirs... not sources of information useful to my scientific projects.

Similarly, before the arrival of Jesus Christ, God’s chosen people were rather like the little kids of humanity. And, therefore, God addressed them during many centuries as we teach our little kids (as in the analogy above).
Then, Jesus took a human flesh and came among His human creatures to update, once for all, all what they (including I) like to know (if they want to) about themselves (flesh and soul), the world as it is in reality and the simplest image of the Creative Will/Power (usually simplified by one word ‘God’). It seems that, in Jesus time, most men on earth have been evolved enough and became no more little kids of humanity.

In fact, the story of Adam and Eve is a very interesting one which introduced, in a simple way, many important truths to the kids of humanity. For example, because they ate from the forbidden tree of knowledge, their children (the human babies) have to be born with a complete lack of knowledge. This is not a punishment; it is simply one of the truths that describe Life Reality (the way God created the world and life). And Jesus, the promised all-knowledge Saviour (being Son of Heaven, or Son of God if you like) came to remind humans that even with their mortal living fleshes, they, unlike all other living things, can be immortal in the Spiritual Realm (how? One has to discover it by himself, since anyone can access the Gospel in these days) .

Finally, what happened since Moses to our days is much like:
A real loving father raises his kids based on rules (yes commanded rules, not advices) to help them be clean and safe as long as possible. Then, when his children become mature adults, he just gives them the necessary knowledge and advices (as Jesus did since living the true love is based on personal free will and cannot be commanded) to help them join (if they like) his ‘real’ peace and joy.

God's Truth

KerimF;n2751984[U said:
][/U]One may wonder: “Which teachings are God’s ones? Are they the inspired ones to the Jewish/Israeli prophets or the ones said by Jesus?

This is how you know if God said it or if man made it up---when you read the LORD said---that is how you know.
KerimF;n2751984[U said:
][/U]
This is a natural/expected question because Jesus didn’t follow all teachings that were inspired to Jews/Israelis. Jesus even used addressing the public (among them many Jews/Israelis): “Ye have heard... But I say unto you...”.

Jesus came and made a new law, testament, covenant.

KerimF

This is how you know if God said it or if man made it up---when you read the LORD said---that is how you know.

It seems you had time to read just a couple of lines on my previous post. I was talking about God's teachings only, nothing else.

Jesus came and made a new law, testament, covenant.

I am not sure if I got you well.
Do you mean that Jesus also imposed on every human to live the unconditional love (even towards one's enemies)?
Perhaps I am wrong, but, to me in the least, every thing may be imposed on humans as a rule, but living true love with others.

From reading the Gospel, Jesus message focuses on this love only. So please don't hesitate to notify me if I missed certain rules that Jesus imposed on the humans He created; as it was the case in the God's teachings that were addressed to the ancient Jews/Israelis. Thank you.

God's Truth

It seems you had time to read just a couple of lines on my previous post. I was talking about God's teachings only, nothing else.
I read your whole post on which I committed.

I am not sure if I got you well.
Do you mean that Jesus also imposed on every human to live the unconditional love (even towards one's enemies)?
Perhaps I am wrong, but, to me in the least, every thing may be imposed on humans as a rule, but living true love with others.

From reading the Gospel, Jesus message focuses on this love only. So please don't hesitate to notify me if I missed certain rules that Jesus imposed on the humans He created; as it was the case in the God's teachings that were addressed to the ancient Jews/Israelis. Thank you.

Jesus made a new covenant. Do you agree?

KerimF

Jesus made a new covenant. Do you agree?

If I am not wrong, the notions of the 'old' and 'new' covenants are defined by men along history. I am not against this because every human knows what is good for him (himself) to believe and do, more than I do.
So I searched what the 'new covenant' could mean. By the way, from Jesus 'only', I was able to find the logical answers to 'all' my important questions about Life Reality (this is how I became sure that He is my Creator, as the Father in Heaven is).

I got the following:

The new covenant is distinguished from the older covenant in four ways:

[1] God will write the law in the minds and on the hearts of those in the new covenant;
I am not sure of which law it refers to because Jesus didn't impose any rule.

[2] God will be the God of those in the new covenant and they will be his people;
God of the ancient Jews/Israelis is the same God now. Only its image was revealed differently. First, it was necessary to present this image to the kids of humanity as One Will/Power only (no sign of the unifying Spirit of Love, the Holy Spirit/Ghost). By this image of God, it was normal that the kids of humanity follow and obey the teachings, inspired by God via Prophets. Then Jesus came to update this image and show that the One Will/Power of God if of two independent beings (the Father in Heaven and Jesus) unified, since before Creation, by the Divine Spirit of Love, the Holy Spirit/Ghost. Therefore, there is one way to deserve being in God's Realm... by living, as possible, with all others the Love as revealed by Jesus (which clearly contradicts the human instincts and, therefore, all laws around the world, said of God or men)

[3] those in the new covenant will know God;
I didn't meet yet a believer of any faith/belief who told me that he doesn't know 'his' God (the true God as seen by him in the least).

[4] God will forgive the iniquities and the sins of those in the new covenant.
This could be true if God is a indeed a Supreme Ruler who has limited himself by a certain list of rules which, in turn, impose on him to apply them on his tiny human creatures; exactly as the worldly kings needs servants and slaves to obey their rules and keep glorifying them.
If this is the case, I am sorry because I can't see my God limited by rules while I am free by true love. But I am not surprised hearing some people that they can sin against their God and stimulate his anger (control his state remotely as they can do it with worldly kings).

Anyway, only the joy of living the divine unconditional love will be eternal while everything else will end up to the state of void, the state before Creation.
"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

clefty

How long have you been a Christian? Just look at how you speak here, and this is what Jesus gets from you?
not long enough and yes He should get even more but has only asked if we Love Him we follow Him

That is about something morbid with food it is NOT the same as the Jews dietary laws.
what are you adding here about morbid? No strangulation and no blood come from the OT and apply to both native and foreigner...nothing new here

Food used to make a person unclean, but Jesus changed that when he taught what goes in you doesn't make you unclean.
show me where he ate swine dog or snake...or shrimp...because I can show you where what come from the heart makes one unclean...like what comes from your heart is a desire to eat unclean foods...else why such a fight over this?

What else? If you don't want to rest in the Lord's truth then you are not set free and don't have the peace of the Lord.
no rest freedom or peace in error...you are not only in error but rediculous thinking draining all the blood from a dog makes it clean meat to eat...

Good grief don't you read the rest of the scripture and consider that?
I read the rest of scripture is why I understood Peter’s translation for that very vision...he states not once but twice...the vision is about the unclean goyim now clean to be taught the gospel...NOTHING about “we can eat pork now...what does dog taste like...just drain the snake of blood all good”

Paul then says it is Jesus.

There is nothing better!
which ARE a shadow...multiple things are a shadow and still binding as good things are still to come...just like heaven and earth are NOT passed until ALL is fulfilled thus ALL is NOT fulfilled...

Give the exact scripture you are referring to so that I can help you with it.
if you dont know the scripture how can you help me with it...Paul kept Passover they all met for Pentecost...poor Stephen called it the church in the wilderness...

What is wrong with you? They wouldn't have survived to go to the desert if they did not do what God said to do for the Passover.
not everybody did what God said to do because they did NOT have faith first...

What don't you get about them dying in the desert and NOT getting to the Promised Land?
lose faith then disobey...

We have to OBEY BY HAVING FAITH AND RIGHT ACTION. That is what the Bible says!
actually those saved WANT TO obey they do not have to....you wish to squabble over what you think we HAVE to obey...over jots and tittles that still remain as heaven and earth have NOT passed away...

But yes...Right...faith first then obey...

Right Divider

Body part
Jer 31:31-33 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

God's Truth

Jer 31:31-33 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Good scripture showing that God calls it a new covenant; and a good time to tell you God didn't speak with the Gentiles He had a a relationship with the Jews and the new covenant He spoke of INCLUDED GENTILES.

Right Divider

Body part
Good scripture showing that God calls it a new covenant; and a good time to tell you God didn't speak with the Gentiles He had a a relationship with the Jews and the new covenant He spoke of INCLUDED GENTILES.

This scripture is CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS ... and you reject it's CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS meaning.

God's Truth

If I am not wrong, the notions of the 'old' and 'new' covenants are defined by men along history. I am not against this because every human knows what is good for him (himself) to believe and do, more than I do.

No, only God knows more than anyone what we are to believe and do.

So I searched what the 'new covenant' could mean. By the way, from Jesus 'only', I was able to find the logical answers to 'all' my important questions about Life Reality (this is how I became sure that He is my Creator, as the Father in Heaven is).

I got the following:

[1] God will write the law in the minds and on the hearts of those in the new covenant;
I am not sure of which law it refers to because Jesus didn't impose any rule.

Jesus did impose rules.

I can give you many words from Jesus that say you must and unless, and if you do these things.

Please consider these scriptures, but there are many more:

UNLESS

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

IF

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

ENTER

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Hebrews 4:11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

Matthew 7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

...and many more.

[2] God will be the God of those in the new covenant and they will be his people;
God of the ancient Jews/Israelis is the same God now. Only its image was revealed differently. First, it was necessary to present this image to the kids of humanity as One Will/Power only (no sign of the unifying Spirit of Love, the Holy Spirit/Ghost).

I wouldn't say that. The whole Bible new and old testament is about how to love.

By this image of God, it was normal that the kids of humanity follow and obey the teachings, inspired by God via Prophets. Then Jesus came to update this image and show that the One Will/Power of God if of two independent beings (the Father in Heaven and Jesus) unified, since before Creation, by the Divine Spirit of Love, the Holy Spirit/Ghost. Therefore, there is one way to deserve being in God's Realm... by living, as possible, with all others the Love as revealed by Jesus (which clearly contradicts the human instincts and, therefore, all laws around the world, said of God or men)
That sounds good, except, God the Father and the Son are exactly the same.
[3] those in the new covenant will know God;
Right; those who obey Jesus' teachings will know God.

I didn't meet yet a believer of any faith/belief who told me that he doesn't know 'his' God (the true God as seen by him in the least).
I remember exactly the time when I knew the teachings I was taught since a child were not truth and that I didn't know God's Truth, and therefore I didn't know God.
[4] God will forgive the iniquities and the sins of those in the new covenant.
This could be true if God is a indeed a Supreme Ruler who has limited himself by a certain list of rules which, in turn, impose on him to apply them on his tiny human creatures; exactly as the worldly kings needs servants and slaves to obey their rules and keep glorifying them.
If this is the case, I am sorry because I can't see my God limited by rules while I am free by true love.
If you don't obey God, then you don't have love.

How can you love if you lie about your neighbor? How can you love if you have sex with your neighbor's wife? How can you love if you steal from your neighbor, or kill your neighbor?

We have teachings from God to tell us how to love.

Jesus' words are Spirit and life.

If you don't obey what Jesus says, then you don't have the Spirit and life.

But I am not surprised hearing some people that they can sin against their God and stimulate his anger (control his state remotely as they can do it with worldly kings).

Anyway, only the joy of living the divine unconditional love will be eternal while everything else will end up to the state of void, the state before Creation.
"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

There is no such love as unconditional love from God.

Again, read what Jesus says about 'if' and 'unless'.

There are many more than what I posted, but only one scripture is needed.

clefty

It was a MIXED MULTITUDE that left Egypt SAVED because of faith...not just the blood of Abraham

Ironic ONLY the Sabbath commandment SPECIFICALLY addresses that the commandment listed applied to the stranger with them who believed as the native did...

Here are even more texts to show it was ALWAYS ONE LAW for native and foreigners as was the Promise to ALL who believed even from egypt BECAUSE His house is a house of prayer TO ALL NATIONS...EVERY knee will bow...WORSHIP...Sabbath to Sabbath ...ask Isaiah...

Leviticus 19:34

The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the Lord your God

Exodus 12:49

The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you.”

Leviticus 24;22

There shall be one standard for you; it shall be for the stranger as well as the native, for I am the Lord your God.’”

Numbers 9:14

If an alien sojourns among you and observes the Passover to the Lord, according to the statute of the Passover and according to its ordinance, so he shall do; you shall have one statute, both for the alien and for the native of the land.’”

Numbers 15:14
If an alien sojourns with you, or one who may be among you throughout your generations, and he wishes to make an offering by fire, as a soothing aroma to the Lord, just as you do so he shall do.

Numbers 15:15
As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the alien who sojourns with you, a perpetual statute throughout your generations; as you are, so shall the alien be before the Lord.

Numbers 15:16
There is to be one law and one ordinance for you and for the alien who sojourns with you.’”

Numbers 15:29
You shall have one law for him who does anything unintentionally, for him who is native among the sons of Israel and for the alien who sojourns among them.

Deuteronomy 1:16

“Then I charged your judges at that time, saying, ‘Hear the cases between your fellow countrymen, and judge righteously between a man and his fellow countryman, or the alien who is with him.

Deuteronomy 24:14

“You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your countrymen or one of your aliens who is in your land in your towns.

Leviticus 18:26

But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, nor the alien who sojourns among you

Exodus 12:19

Seven days there shall be no leaven found in your houses; for whoever eats what is leavened, that person shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he is an alien or a native of the land.

Exodus 20:10

but the seventh day is a sabbath of the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you.

Deuteronomy 5:14

but the seventh day is a sabbath of the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter or your male servant or your female servant or your ox or your donkey or any of your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you, so that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you.

Leviticus 16:29

“This shall be a permanent statute for you: in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall humble your souls and not do any work, whether the native, or the alien who sojourns among you;

Leviticus 17:8
“Then you shall say to them, ‘Any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice,

Leviticus 17:10

‘And any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who eats any blood, I will set My face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 22:18
“Speak to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel and say to them, ‘Any man of the house of Israel or of the aliens in Israel who presents his offering, whetheit is any of their votive or any of their freewill offerings, which they present to the Lord for a burnt offering—

Leviticus 17:13

So when any man from the sons of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, in hunting catches a beast or a bird which may be eaten, he shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth.

Leviticus 24:16

Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

Numbers 15:26
So all the congregation of the sons of Israel will be forgiven, with the alien who sojourns among them, for it happened to all the people through error.

Numbers 35:15

These six cities shall be for refuge for the sons of Israel, and for the alien and for the sojourner among them; that anyone who kills a person unintentionally may flee there.

Joshua 20:9

These were the appointed cities for all the sons of Israel and for the stranger who sojourns among them, that whoever kills any person unintentionally may flee there, and not die by the hand of the avenger of blood until he stands before the congregation.

Numbers 19:10

The one who gathers the ashes of the heifer shall wash his clothes and be unclean until evening; and it shall be a perpetual statute to the sons of Israel and to the alien who sojourns among them.

Hope you read one or two of these texts to help better understand what is promised to WHOSOEVER believes and obeys...

Jews killed their Husband which promised in a covenant which death did part...and now resurrected He seeks a brand new wife...one faithful and obedient...to Him His Father’s will...