THE MYSTERY REVEALED TO PAUL

DougE

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

The mystery revealed to Paul is:

The gospel of Christ is that by his death and resurrection, we have forgiveness of sin and eternal life, by believing he died for our sins and rose for our justification. All can be justified freely by God’s grace through faith in Christ Jesus, and his blood, as our propitiation (Romans 3:22-26 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 Romans 4:24-25).

The identity of a new creature, called the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:27).

oatmeal

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

The mystery revealed to Paul is:

The gospel of Christ is that by his death and resurrection, we have forgiveness of sin and eternal life, by believing he died for our sins and rose for our justification. All can be justified freely by God’s grace through faith in Christ Jesus, and his blood, as our propitiation (Romans 3:22-26 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 Romans 4:24-25).

The identity of a new creature, called the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:27).

Revealed no only to the apostle Paul but to other apostles and prophets as well.

Ephesians 3:5

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

DougE

Revealed no only to the apostle Paul but to other apostles and prophets as well.

Ephesians 3:5

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Yes the mystery was revealed to apostles and prophets by the Spirit. Paul had revelation from Christ Galatians 1:12