WORLD UPSIDE DOWN - BIBLICAL FLAT EARTH DOCUMENTARY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORLD UPSIDE DOWN - BIBLICAL FLAT EARTH DOCUMENTARY

This documentary is professional with no nonsense and it explains this topic with scripture and science. If this is removed it is a mistake and indicates real censorship. God created and the earth is not what billions of people think it is. Please pay attention to the two or four videos that will be presented in this Thread. If this place is still "too intelligent and mature" to listen then please move on and ignore this like many other obvious truths and facts. I hope this finds you all well and God bless you all here at TOL, the original theology forum.
    World Upside Down - Biblical Flat Earth Documentary

1 Hour
    Last edited by JudgeRightly; March 4, 2020, 10:27 AM. Reason: removed profanity

That video starts right out with some false facts. patrick jane You are so gullible.

The speed of a bullet out of a gun is more like 1000 m/s (minimum) which is WELL over 2200 MPH.
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Next idiotic false fact... "you cannot flood a ball spinning at 66,000 MPH"

Now he's confusing the rotation of the earth with the motion of the earth around the sun.

This guy cannot even keep simple facts straight.

BTW... rotating at 1000 MPH at the equator is not so "fast". That's ONE rotation PER DAY.

(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
        That's ONE rotation PER DAY.
        Thanks for that, RD!
        My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
        Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
        Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
        Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
        No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
        Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

I'm so sorry fellas but you can all tell me I'm right if you make the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
            Thanks for that, RD!
            You are actually hilarious. I thought I knew you you but WOW. Kiss butt much?

Comment

Watch it a few times so that MAYBE something sinks in to your old, slow indoctrinated minds. This is scripture guys, how can you possibly pretend to be correct? It's Pride !!!

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                I'm so sorry fellas but you can all tell me I'm right if you make the list.
                Why don't you address the falsehoods that I mentioned?

Comment

You are actually hilarious. I thought I knew you you but WOW. Kiss butt much?
                  I was laughing at "one per day." It wasn't at your expense. Try not to be thin-skinned. Read it again, it wasn't at your expense either, just 'once a day' which everybody knows, so it made me laugh.
                  My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                  Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                  Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                  Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                  No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                  Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Watch it a few times so that MAYBE something sinks in to your old, slow indoctrinated minds. This is scripture guys, how can you possibly pretend to be correct? It's Pride !!!
                    You're hilarious PJ... No it's not "scripture". It's you trying to force scripture to agree with your story. It's PRIDE!!!! YOURS!!!!

BTW, thanks for the insults.

Comment

That video starts right out with some false facts. patrick jane You are so gullible.

The speed of a bullet out of a gun is more like 1000 m/s (minimum) which is WELL over 2200 MPH.
                      I know, you found a provable error in the first few seconds right? So now you can ignore the entire video, which you did because you have nothing new to learn. You already know enough to get to heaven and anything that even questions "science" is ignored by you. Cosmology is not science but simply dozens of unrepeatable and unprovable THEORIES. I have a theory too, based entirely on the word of God. I've honed my skills on the scriptures if you'd like to be embarrassed and "taught". Scriptures that only a fool can ignore.I'm not calling you a fool to be clear, just that In my opinion, fools ignore certain scriptures among other obvious truths.

I am posting here to present my beliefs, which I have a right to do until I'm banned and censored. I already saw I am a Trainee now, but everyone knows I'm a TOL legend and maybe the most infamous. So, do your acts folks until you pass away, play your games and look me up - IF YOU MAKE THE LIST - and then tell me how wrong I was while in the earth.

Comment

Next idiotic false fact... "you cannot flood a ball spinning at 66,000 MPH"

Now he's confusing the rotation of the earth with the motion of the earth around the sun.

This guy cannot even keep simple facts straight.

BTW... rotating at 1000 MPH at the equator is not so "fast". That's ONE rotation PER DAY.
                        Hey Lon, how's your calvinism?

Comment

Several proofs and I mean PROOFS are presented after the first few minutes of this video and throughout. There is no dialogue in the video so please WATCH and READ, pretty simple unless you just can't find the time . . . or you can't entertain a thought . . . or if you already know the earth because uh, uh, the internet. https://www.bitchute.com/video/0llFo8PxJSI/

Admin edit - post restored.
                          Last edited by Sherman; March 19, 2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I know, you found a provable error in the first few seconds right?
                            You don't think that a RIDICULOUS, GROSS error in the first few seconds of your "professional documentary" is a problem?

So now you can ignore the entire video, which you did because you have nothing new to learn.
                            I've seen all the nonsense before. There is no need to waste my time.

You already know enough to get to heaven and anything that even questions "science" is ignored by you.
                            You've been shown the real science many times. Why are you immune to it?

Cosmology is not science but simply dozens of unrepeatable and unprovable THEORIES.
                            My cosmology is based on God's Word and the thing that we can CLEARLY observe for ourselves.

I have a theory too, based entirely on the word of God.
                            That is entirely incorrect, though I know that you've convinced yourself otherwise.

I've honed my skills on the scriptures if you'd like to be embarrassed and "taught". Scriptures that only a fool can ignore.I'm not calling you a fool to be clear, just that In my opinion, fools ignore certain scriptures among other obvious truths.
                            You pervert the scripture in an effort to "prove" that it supports your silly ideas.

I am posting here to present my beliefs, which I have a right to do until I'm banned and censored. I already saw I am a Trainee now, but everyone knows I'm a TOL legend and maybe the most infamous. So, do your acts folks until you pass away, play your games and look me up - IF YOU MAKE THE LIST - and then tell me how wrong I was while in the earth.
                            Here is a simple thing for you to ponder.

We can see clearly by observing the moon that it is a sphere. If the moon is a sphere, why do you think that the earth is not?
                            Last edited by Right Divider; March 18, 2020, 01:18 PM.

Comment

[Mod Edit: link removed]
                              I really do feel back for you PJ. You've been duped and now you're trying to dupe others.
                              Last edited by JudgeRightly; March 18, 2020, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X