Christian Zionism

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
"And you're still a lying troll."

Same old same old.

Showing that you're wrong isn't the same thing as begging for attention, fool.

Remember how you were attacking someone for saying that Jesus was not YHWH, and Isaiah 53 proved you wrong?

LOL

Theo102, why you gotta keep beggin' me for attention?

You're just angry at me because I hurt your snowflake feelings by criticizing the stupidity of your asinine claim about the word 'British', and, as you and I both know, you've no hope of defending that claim. Oh well. It's a claim of scarcely any (if any) import, as virtually nobody in the world takes it seriously, because of its patent stupidity. Of course, it's apparently considered very, very important by you in some unclear sense....though, obviously you do not even consider it quite important enough to try to defend it, because you've not tried to defend it. And, you've not tried to defend it because even you are not so stupid as to be well aware that any such attempt must needs be a lost cause: your claim is indefensible.

Here's the thing: 'British' is not 'bryt' + 'eysh'.

You (and some other clowns of your ilk) claim it is, but it's not. Which means you're wrong.:)

And, you can't defend your claim. Which means you're surly.:)

In any case, since you're a manifest YHWH-despising Christ-hater, why would you expect me to take you seriously?

Lighten up, Francis.

LOL

Theo102

Here is the thing

ALL of

Originally posted by 7djengo7

Are not speaking about God.
He was pushing the Jesus = YHWH doctrine at one time, but that doesn't fly because they're referred to separately in prophecy.

I have Been Censored TWICE for saying He is not talking about God.
"God" is ambiguous. It's better to be precise with your language.

I BELIEVE a Certain Way.

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO POST MY BELIEVES UPON THIS WEBSITE.
So why are you still here? I'm not trying to tell you to leave, just suggesting that you think about your reason for posting here.

nikolai_42

Rejecting an idea without reason as much of a failure as promoting an idea based on a fallacy.

What about the problem of Tea-Tephi? That's probably the biggest problem with forging an historical link between the British Throne and the northern house of Israel.

Theo102

What about the problem of Tea-Tephi? That's probably the biggest problem with forging an historical link between the British Throne and the northern house of Israel.

Tephi isn't a great match for yapeh,but Tephi wqas connected to the house of Judah, not Israel, which could explain the historical problem between Northern Ireland and the English kingdom.

nikolai_42

Tephi isn't a great match for yapeh,but Tephi wqas connected to the house of Judah, not Israel, which could explain the historical problem between Northern Ireland and the English kingdom.

But as I understand it, that's the critical historical link that connects the British Throne with the Ancient Israelites. There is nothing in the Irish Annals (as far as I am aware) that would indicate anyone (regardless of which of the tribes is the purported source) with that name arrived in Ireland anywhere around the time of Jeremiah. And since it is the Northern House that was supposed to be lost (Judah and Benjamin never really losing their identity), it would seem to me the association would have to be with Joseph et al.

There is a Tea-Tephi in the Annals (as I understand it) but that particular Tea-Tephi long predated Jeremiah and Zedekiah. So that even if Tephi was associated with Judah, how can the regnal link between Britain and Israel be established? Without good evidence of Tea-Tephi coming over with Jeremiah and Baruch, the whole lineage collapses....doesn't it?

Theo102

But as I understand it, that's the critical historical link that connects the British Throne with the Ancient Israelites.

You're looking in he wrong place, since Tea Tephi was connected to Ireland, not Britian. Like wise the star of david is found on the Ulster flag, but not on any British flag.

IMO the meaningful connection is the prophetic connection between Ephraim and the Commonwealth (Genesis 48:19). The language markers of British (covenant man) and Saxon (Isaac-Son) tend to confirm that.