Christian Zionism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theo102 View Post
    No, I just wouldn't want anyone to get the impression that you've got a point to make.
    And you're still begging for attention from me. Hehehe.

Again,
    LOL @ your continual advertisement that you can't defend your idiotic claim that you "get" 'British' by "putting together" 'bryt' and 'eysh'.
    All my ancestors are human.
    PS: All your ancestors are human.
    PPS: To all you cats, dogs, monkeys, and other assorted house pets whose masters are outsourcing the task of TOL post-writing to you (we know who you are )– you may disregard the PS.

Comment

Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post
      And you're still a lying troll.

Comment

And you're still a lying troll.
        LOL

PPS: To all you cats, dogs, monkeys, and other assorted house pets whose masters are outsourcing the task of TOL post-writing to you (we know who you are )– you may disregard the PS.

Comment

"And you're still a lying troll."

LOL
          Same old same old.

Showing that you're wrong isn't the same thing as begging for attention, fool.

Remember how you were attacking someone for saying that Jesus was not YHWH, and Isaiah 53 proved you wrong?

Comment

[QUOTE=Theo102;n2734684]

LOL

Theo102, why you gotta keep beggin' me for attention?

Comment

"And you're still a lying troll."

Same old same old.

Showing that you're wrong isn't the same thing as begging for attention, fool.

Remember how you were attacking someone for saying that Jesus was not YHWH, and Isaiah 53 proved you wrong?
              LOL

You're just angry at me because I hurt your snowflake feelings by criticizing the stupidity of your asinine claim about the word 'British', and, as you and I both know, you've no hope of defending that claim. Oh well. It's a claim of scarcely any (if any) import, as virtually nobody in the world takes it seriously, because of its patent stupidity. Of course, it's apparently considered very, very important by you in some unclear sense....though, obviously you do not even consider it quite important enough to try to defend it, because you've not tried to defend it. And, you've not tried to defend it because even you are not so stupid as to be well aware that any such attempt must needs be a lost cause: your claim is indefensible.

Here's the thing: 'British' is not 'bryt' + 'eysh'.

You (and some other clowns of your ilk) claim it is, but it's not. Which means you're wrong.

And, you can't defend your claim. Which means you're surly.

In any case, since you're a manifest YHWH-despising Christ-hater, why would you expect me to take you seriously?

Lighten up, Francis.

LOL

Comment

Keep on flying the flag, liar.

Comment

Keep on flying the flag, liar.
                  LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Child of God
                    Here is the thing

ALL of

Originally posted by 7djengo7

Are not speaking about God.
                    He was pushing the Jesus = YHWH doctrine at one time, but that doesn't fly because they're referred to separately in prophecy.

I have Been Censored TWICE for saying He is not talking about God.
                    "God" is ambiguous. It's better to be precise with your language.

I BELIEVE a Certain Way.

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO POST MY BELIEVES UPON THIS WEBSITE.
                    So why are you still here? I'm not trying to tell you to leave, just suggesting that you think about your reason for posting here.

Comment

Rejecting an idea without reason as much of a failure as promoting an idea based on a fallacy.
                      What about the problem of Tea-Tephi? That's probably the biggest problem with forging an historical link between the British Throne and the northern house of Israel.
                      If God promises life, He slayeth first; when He builds, He casteth all down first. God is no patcher; He cannot build on another's foundation. - William Tyndale

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
                      Jeremiah 17:9

Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
                      Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

Isaiah 50:10-11

Comment

Originally posted by nikolai_42 View Post

What about the problem of Tea-Tephi? That's probably the biggest problem with forging an historical link between the British Throne and the northern house of Israel.
                        Tephi isn't a great match for yapeh,but Tephi wqas connected to the house of Judah, not Israel, which could explain the historical problem between Northern Ireland and the English kingdom.

Comment

Tephi isn't a great match for yapeh,but Tephi wqas connected to the house of Judah, not Israel, which could explain the historical problem between Northern Ireland and the English kingdom.
                          But as I understand it, that's the critical historical link that connects the British Throne with the Ancient Israelites. There is nothing in the Irish Annals (as far as I am aware) that would indicate anyone (regardless of which of the tribes is the purported source) with that name arrived in Ireland anywhere around the time of Jeremiah. And since it is the Northern House that was supposed to be lost (Judah and Benjamin never really losing their identity), it would seem to me the association would have to be with Joseph et al.

There is a Tea-Tephi in the Annals (as I understand it) but that particular Tea-Tephi long predated Jeremiah and Zedekiah. So that even if Tephi was associated with Judah, how can the regnal link between Britain and Israel be established? Without good evidence of Tea-Tephi coming over with Jeremiah and Baruch, the whole lineage collapses....doesn't it?
                          If God promises life, He slayeth first; when He builds, He casteth all down first. God is no patcher; He cannot build on another's foundation. - William Tyndale

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
                          Jeremiah 17:9

Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
                          Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

Isaiah 50:10-11

Comment

Working...
                          X