Where is the Holy Spirit?

k0de

26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

With so much division today among Christians.

Where is this Holy Spirit that the Lord Jesus so promised long ago today?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

[h=1]John 14:17 English Standard Version (ESV)[/h]
17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

k0de

[h=1]John 14:17 English Standard Version (ESV)[/h]
17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

Is that so. You say it is with in every teacher of the Bible, in every denomination of Christianity and in every believer. How?

k0de

Because the scripture says so. Oh and so does God.

We know that the Holy Spirit is in the Bible. But how can you prove it that the Holy Spirit is with in you and with me and we aren't suffering from a introspection illusion?

Wikipedia :The introspection illusion is a cognitive bias in which people wrongly think they have direct insight into the origins of their mental states, while treating others' introspections as unreliable.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God says the Spirit will be with us and dwell in us. What else do you need. Are you a believer?

k0de

Can a believer distinguish the Holy Spirit from a introspection illusion? And how?

Wikipedia :The introspection illusion is a cognitive bias in which people wrongly think they have direct insight into the origins of their mental states, while treating others' introspections as unreliable.

Any one else?

Bradley D

For the Holy Spirit convicts me when I have an evil thought which human brings. I have also felt guided by the Holy Spirit in times of confusion and sorrow. Belief comes from within. Faith "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1).

k0de

For the Holy Spirit convicts me when I have an evil thought which human brings. I have also felt guided by the Holy Spirit in times of confusion and sorrow. Belief comes from within. Faith "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1).

But we know that thoughts are things.

My thoughts are not your thoughts said the Lord God.

And my thoughts are not your thoughts said I.
Or my life is not your life.

How is it that your thoughts are the Holy Spirit?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We know that the Holy Spirit is in the Bible. But how can you prove it that the Holy Spirit is with in you and with me and we aren't suffering from a introspection illusion?

The Holy Spirit communicates only with believers.

Nanja

God the Holy Spirit is present, and Reigning within the hearts of all God's Elect Rom. 8:16.

k0de

God the Holy Spirit is present, and Reigning within the hearts of all God's Elect Rom. 8:16.

How can you assign Him a location?

What about:

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

With me.

Have you been speading the Name of the Lord?

I have.

The Lord is with me.

Look at little shit like Eat your Vegetables,
This is NOW DUH.

What have have been told since the BEGINNING?

Eat Right, Live Right.

Have you not been instructed HOW TO DO THIS?

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

I have not only felt but been Filled with the Holy Spirit Many times in my life.

I can pass it on.

If you have not I would ask this question.

Would you like to discuss a Pray that asks the Holy Spirit become present in your LIFE?

k0de

With me.

Have you been speading the Name of the Lord?

I have.

The Lord is with me.

Look at little **** like Eat your Vegetables,
This is NOW DUH.

What have have been told since the BEGINNING?

Eat Right, Live Right.

Have you not been instructed HOW TO DO THIS?

Non believers do the same. Has the Holy Spirit come upon them?

Being good and doing good isn't enough.

k0de

God has Advanced Knowledge upon the this Earth.

Before anything was made Christ said "Let there be light"

Genesis 1:3 (ESV): And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

So yes even the cosmos are under is command.

But that is irrelevant to my question of 'where is the Holy Spirit? '

k0de

I have not only felt but been Filled with the Holy Spirit Many times in my life.

I can pass it on.

If you have not I would ask this question.

Would you like to discuss a Pray that asks the Holy Spirit become present in your LIFE?

Is it the Holy Spirit or are you suffering from a introspection illusion?

God's Truth

I have a powerful testimony of when I was saved, so it is easy for me to know.

If a person questions whether or not they have the Spirit, then they probably don't have the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith. Examine yourselves. Or do you yourselves not recognize that Jesus Christ is in you?--unless you fail the test.

God is all around and can be in you, but one must do what He says to do for Him to make His home in you.

Aimiel

There are divisions among men because of sin. This will not end until Jesus sits upon His throne in Jerusalem and rules this earth with a rod of iron. The Holy Spirit is with those who believe in Him and do His Will. It becomes evident to other believers because of their love for their fellow-Christian. It becomes evident to the world because God's Presence often cannot be denied. Those who don't believe in God cannot see these things because the god of this world has blinded their eyes. When your eyes are opened: you will see Truth. Until then all you'll have is darkness.