Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

I was able to find some cached pages online of the list. Not sure when I last updated it, but I found this one from 7/16/12. Again, let me know if I am missing someone.

Here is the list as of 10/15/13:

The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)
    1) Keypurr
    2) Pierac
    3) csuguy
    4) adopted son 77
    5) Paul McNabb (Mormon)
    6) Seydlitz77 (Mormon)
    7) Martin.Harris (Mormon)
    8) Elected4ever
    9) Squeaky
    10) Aner
    11) Lazy Afternoon
    12) truebeliever7
    13) jerzy
    14) krystyna
    15) Krsto
    16) Oatmeal
    17) meshak
    18) jamie

Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd):

1) Rightglory
    2) Spitfire
    3) Evoken
    4) chrysostom
    5) rbdeli
    6) RC_Eagle
    7) The Reverent One
    8) annabenedetti
    9) The Barbarian
    10) patricius79
    11) Yahushuan
    12) IXOYE - makes salvation and born again two separate events
    13) graceandpeace - makes salvation and born again two separate events
    14) Cruciform
    15) Truthsetsfree
    16) genuineoriginal "Salvation is given only to those who merit it by pleasing God"

The 'Paul is a godless liar' crowd (Ebionites) (**this crowd also believes works are necessary for salvation)
    1) Glenda (Glenda also denies the deity of Christ, she is trying to get to the bottom of the Lake of Fire)
    2) jeremysdemo

Miscellaneous
    1) Freelight (spiritualist/universalist)

If you are on this list and you repent of your heresy, or if you find my categorization of your beliefs is in error, just post and let us know.

If you feel someone needs to be added to the list, either post or PM me. In order to speed things along, if you can post a link to one of the offending party's posts reflecting their heresy, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, a person must have a decent amount of posts and have been around for a few months at least to be considered for the list. I don't want to throw every one post wonder who wanders through here onto the list. After all, this is TOL's list and if the person isn't a regular visitor, they don't make the cut.

Thanks for any help or feedback.

Last edited by Choleric; October 15, 2013, 07:09 PM.
    Your issue is one of AUTHORITY. All heresy starts and ends where a person sets themselves above God's Word and becomes their own authority. It is disguised as "textual criticism" and "scholarship". All of it ends where the first lie began "Hath God Said?"

Have you eaten at Rotier's?

Comment

Originally posted by Eeset View Post
      Have you eaten at Rotier's?
      NO, it sounds lovely.
      Your issue is one of AUTHORITY. All heresy starts and ends where a person sets themselves above God's Word and becomes their own authority. It is disguised as "textual criticism" and "scholarship". All of it ends where the first lie began "Hath God Said?"

Comment

The pretentiousness of these lists are always amusing
        > TheologyOnline's resident Agnostic Pantheist and self-proclaimed Science Advocate. Defeating pseudoscience at locations near you.

"I am but a student to all religions and an adherent of none."

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalean's_Sun View Post

Agreed

Comment

Why were you so upset in the other thread that you weren't on it then?
            sigpic

Comment

Why so? We are instructed in Scripture to mark heretics. How would you fulfill that commandment on a forum?

Comment

I'm still not on it.

Comment

It's back! Eph 5:11

Comment

Hi Choleric!
                    Glad to see you!

I was just going to Knights thread to ask for you to start a new one of these!!

I have been reading a couple of new people and am hoping you will pay enough attention to be able to say what they are believing about Jesus.
                    For me that is how it must be - I think I need to know where one is standing on this Subject!

Hope you have a great future thread!

Comment

This is where you may feel left out?

Comment

Notice that my name is never there.

Choleric must have been Raptured just after that list was made.
                        GOD HAS PROMISED US IMMORTALITY

Comment

Funny how my name sometimes comes up on lists like these (well, it was already there before in this case...) but never when people are listing who else they love so much around here.

Comment

Originally posted by rainee View Post
                            Hi Choleric!
                            Glad to see you!

I was just going to Knights thread to ask for you to start a new one of these!!

I have been reading a couple of new people and am hoping you will pay enough attention to be able to say what they are believing about Jesus.
                            For me that is how it must be - I think I need to know where one is standing on this Subject!

Hope you have a great future thread!
                            Thanks Rainee.

Comment

Great. The reintroduction of the ego driven pompous "anyone who doesn't agree with my theology" is a heretic bunk...

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X