Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

oatmeal

You just returned from being banned. Are you looking to leave again?

Pierac's comprehensive studies of scripture put the trins shallow and scant memory of scripture to shame.

This website should be thankful for those like Pierac that actually read and search the scriptures.

oatmeal

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pierac's comprehensive studies of scripture put the trins shallow and scant memory of scripture to shame.

This website should be thankful for those like Pierac that actually read and search the scriptures.

oatmeal

His rhetoric leaves something to be desired.

Lon

"OMG"
...crap? :doh:

... YOU IDIOT!

... "Spanking" ...

SO... you can let go of your ankles now!
:poly::sherlock:
Paul
:wave2: Eventually I'll never see you again...

oatmeal
Way to throw your hat in with ▲this inanity▲ Do you think anybody will ever see you as an intelligent being when you side with stuff like this???

There are times to be quiet and not be counted "among them" and this was your sign. You :loser:'ed

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly what does "SO... you can let go of your ankles now!" mean? When I see that it sounds rather nasty. But here on TOL is the first place I ever read it and so I googled it but didn't find much. :idunno:

Pierac

Exactly, what rhetoric do you refer..... ??? :rolleyes:

Way to throw your hat in with ▲this inanity▲ Do you think anybody will ever see you as an intelligent being when you side with stuff like this???

There are times to be quiet and not be counted "among them" and this was your sign. You :loser:'ed

Like Godrulz... you 2 spiritual kids... speak like a child! Too afraid to actually reply against any actual writings I post! So your limited to posting to generic... lables and comments that make you feel proud to have actually responded? Are you really that Afraid you will have to grab your theological ankles for all to see when you deal with me!!! :rolleyes:

Try posting a little theological meat for a change... Really, your spiritual milk is lazy and frankly... childishly sour!~! :think:

Man up and at least TRY to pick apart my Post!!! Everyone already knows you don't approve... you have made that know for years.... So for once... Let everyone know why... :chuckle:
Paul

Lon

Exactly, what rhetoric do you refer..... ??? :rolleyes:

Like Godrulz... you 2 spiritual kids... speak like a child! Too afraid to actually reply against any actual writings I post! So your limited to posting to generic... lables and comments that make you feel proud to have actually responded? Are you really that Afraid you will have to grab your theological ankles for all to see when you deal with me!!! :rolleyes:

Try posting a little theological meat for a change... Really, your spiritual milk is lazy and frankly... childishly sour!~! :think:

Man up and at least TRY to pick apart my Post!!! Everyone already knows you don't approve... you have made that know for years.... So for once... Let everyone know why... :chuckle:
Paul
For me, its all dark in your posts, and I'm not drawn but repelled, despite any one of you crying 'Light! Light over here!". I've tried the scripture route with you, you aren't open and think you are somehow at the top of your theology game. I cannot help that I see you, in a dark dim corner of the theological world. I don't see anything worthy of any attention in that dark corner and people cannot be drawn to such. I have never told you to prepare for a bare spanking or anything remotely like the sort. I do not make crass distasteful or sexual jokes. I definitely do not find such worth my spiritual time, other than to repeat things to you that I and others find offensive and repeat that our expectation for light of a person indwelled or supposedly indwelled by Christ is much much higher than you seem to imagine.

The rest, really is up to you and you've done nothing with such to date. You've not learned from your enforced sabbaticals. You've not listened in such a way as to be pleasant or solidly bring a message from scripture, etc. etc. Your delivery is crass and unappreciable and...

.....blah blah blah...this is all you are seeing from me....blah blah blah....and this post of mine doesn't make a hill of beans so we can probably go on ignoring each other until I see you make a comment that drips irony or something again. I'll point it out and quickly move along because I don't think I make an ounce of headway with you but may remind or enlighten others that the same path with you has been trodden many many times on TOL.

I really don't expect anything else.

Lon

Exactly what does "SO... you can let go of your ankles now!" mean? When I see that it sounds rather nasty. But here on TOL is the first place I ever read it and so I googled it but didn't find much. :idunno:
Schools used to have you grab your ankles when they gave you a spanking with a stick. Parents did so on the bare back-side. Neither is acceptable rhetoric among adults and is attempted belittling behavior. It is vulgar, crass, and immature.

Pierac

For me, its all dark in your posts, and I'm not drawn but repelled, despite any one of you crying 'Light! Light over here!". I've tried the scripture route with you, you aren't open and think you are somehow at the top of your theology game. I cannot help that I see you, in a dark dim corner of the theological world. I don't see anything worthy of any attention in that dark corner and people cannot be drawn to such. I have never told you to prepare for a bare spanking or anything remotely like the sort. I do not make crass distasteful or sexual jokes. I definitely do not find such worth my spiritual time, other than to repeat things to you that I and others find offensive and repeat that our expectation for light of a person Eindwelled or supposedly indwelled by Christ is much much higher than you seem to imagine.

Why do you help me make my point! :think:

Every post you make is all about you! How you look and appear to others! :rolleyes:

SO AGAIN... PICK A POST and expose the darkness you find!!! Wait... You can't actually do that... so like the liberal media... your post say.... "For me, its all dark in your posts, and I'm not drawn but repelled, despite any one of you crying 'Light! Light over here!". " Really that's all you GOT!!! NO ACTUAL EXPOSURE OF ME... JUST CRYING ABOUT IT? :chuckle:

As to sexual JOKES!!! You will search in vain to find any sexual jokes! Don't you find it strangely queer that only Trinity believers find the word spanking "Sexual"??? This is a TOL FACT!!! TAMBORA is the worst with this issue... Do you children not even know how you condemn YOURSELFS! Why do you and Tambora always read in the flesh here on TOL??? :rolleyes:

The rest, really is up to you and you've done nothing with such to date. You've not learned from your enforced sabbaticals. You've not listened in such a way as to be pleasant or solidly bring a message from scripture, etc. etc. Your delivery is crass and unappreciable and...

.....blah blah blah...this is all you are seeing from me....blah blah blah....and this post of mine doesn't make a hill of beans so we can probably go on ignoring each other until I see you make a comment that drips irony or something again. I'll point it out and quickly move along because I don't think I make an ounce of headway with you but may remind or enlighten others that the same path with you has been trodden many many times on TOL.

Enforced sabbaticals?? From a Trinitarian Moderator for using the Word "Spanking"... That's right ... all your fellow trinitarian mod could get on me was using the actual word... "spanking"

So you tell me who was being evil in context of my banning ... Me for using the word "spanking" in reference to your theology! Or the Trinitarian moderator who had no actual reply to my post and has deleted my anti-trinitarian thread "Trinity Talk" I have written and had been a presents here for over 5 years?

Yea, your in good company... Obama-Online is exactly where you are headed...
You speak and post as a in the traditional line Child! :rolleyes:

Paul

oatmeal

Well, if he is not politically correct, the more power to him.

I have been the target of far worse words.

Pierac is simply a straight shooter, he is not a slanderer nor is he a false accuser.

The rhetoric of trins reminds me of Romans 1:23

Idolatry.

There is only one God and that the Father, who also goes by the name the Holy Spirit.

God, who is holy and is spirit, who is the Father, had a human son, the son of God, names Jesus Christ.

To confuse the truths and mangle all that into one is not appropriate rhetoric either.

oatmeal

oatmeal

Schools used to have you grab your ankles when they gave you a spanking with a stick. Parents did so on the bare back-side. Neither is acceptable rhetoric among adults and is attempted belittling behavior. It is vulgar, crass, and immature.

The scriptures exhort parents to use spanking to correct a child.

Note the word "correct" it does not say beat them or abuse them.

Correction with a rod is mild.

Letting your children continue in wrongdoing is far worse.

It may cost them their lives, see Proverbs 1

oatmeal

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Every post you make is all about you! How you look and appear to others! :rolleyes:

SO AGAIN... PICK A POST and expose the darkness you find!!! Wait... You can't actually do that... so like the liberal media... your post say.... "For me, its all dark in your posts, and I'm not drawn but repelled, despite any one of you crying 'Light! Light over here!". " Really that's all you GOT!!! NO ACTUAL EXPOSURE OF ME... JUST CRYING ABOUT IT? :chuckle:

As to sexual JOKES!!! You will search in vain to find any sexual jokes! Don't you find it strangely queer that only Trinity believers find the word spanking "Sexual"??? This is a TOL FACT!!! TAMBORA is the worst with this issue... Do you children not even know how you condemn YOURSELFS! Why do you and Tambora always read in the flesh here on TOL??? :rolleyes:

Enforced sabbaticals?? From a Trinitarian Moderator for using the Word "Spanking"... That's right ... all your fellow trinitarian mod could get on me was using the actual word... "spanking"

So you tell me who was being evil in context of my banning ... Me for using the word "spanking" in reference to your theology! Or the Trinitarian moderator who had no actual reply to my post and has deleted my anti-trinitarian thread "Trinity Talk" I have written and had been a presents here for over 5 years?

Yea, your in good company... Obama-Online is exactly where you are headed...
You speak and post as a in the traditional line Child! :rolleyes:

Paul

I think you might need a mild sedative. Perhaps a glass of wine or something?

oatmeal

Lon,

He has the good sense you don't have.

You have poosted some nasty words as well.

I choose to support Pierac because of his demonstrated ability to search scriptures objectively.

One God'rs like Pierac and myself were not looking to prove or disprove either doctrine, we were searching for answers.

The trins I run into most often on this site are not looking for answers, they think they already have them.

They cannot even so much as consider that there might be a more accurate scriptural answer than fairy tale doctrine of the trinity.

The kind of slandering and mudslinging and false accusations that trins post against those of us who of us who actually read and believe scripture is not a positive testimony to their sterile characters.

oatmeal

oatmeal

For me, its all dark in your posts, and I'm not drawn but repelled, despite any one of you crying 'Light! Light over here!". I've tried the scripture route with you, you aren't open and think you are somehow at the top of your theology game. I cannot help that I see you, in a dark dim corner of the theological world. I don't see anything worthy of any attention in that dark corner and people cannot be drawn to such. I have never told you to prepare for a bare spanking or anything remotely like the sort. I do not make crass distasteful or sexual jokes. I definitely do not find such worth my spiritual time, other than to repeat things to you that I and others find offensive and repeat that our expectation for light of a person indwelled or supposedly indwelled by Christ is much much higher than you seem to imagine.

I've tried the scripture route with you, you aren't open and think you are somehow at the top of your theology game.

Well, I find that an interesting quote.

Too bad you gave up on scripture.

That is where the truth is.

Not in your trinitarian meologies.

John 17:17

Psalm 12:6

Jeremiah 15:16

Psalm 119:16

Hosea 4:6

When you learn to respect scripture for what it is, God's words, then you will realize what Pierac is all about.

What one Godrs are all about.

We are about believing scripture.

oatmeal

Lon

SO AGAIN... PICK A POST and expose the darkness you find!!! Wait... You can't actually do that... blah blah blah ....As to sexual JOKES... blah....blah....blah....

How about you start here where I've linked the instances, as well as the bans you received for them?