Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Choleric

I was able to find some cached pages online of the list. Not sure when I last updated it, but I found this one from 7/16/12. Again, let me know if I am missing someone.

Here is the list as of 10/15/13:

The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)
1) Keypurr
2) Pierac
3) csuguy
4) adopted son 77
5) Paul McNabb (Mormon)
6) Seydlitz77 (Mormon)
7) Martin.Harris (Mormon)
8) Elected4ever
9) Squeaky
10) Aner
11) Lazy Afternoon
12) truebeliever7
13) jerzy
14) krystyna
15) Krsto
16) Oatmeal
17) meshak
18) jamie

Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd):

1) Rightglory
2) Spitfire
3) Evoken
4) chrysostom
5) rbdeli
6) RC_Eagle
7) The Reverent One
8) annabenedetti
9) The Barbarian
10) patricius79
11) Yahushuan
12) IXOYE - makes salvation and born again two separate events
13) graceandpeace - makes salvation and born again two separate events
14) Cruciform
15) Truthsetsfree
16) genuineoriginal "Salvation is given only to those who merit it by pleasing God"

The 'Paul is a godless liar' crowd (Ebionites) (**this crowd also believes works are necessary for salvation)
1) Glenda (Glenda also denies the deity of Christ, she is trying to get to the bottom of the Lake of Fire)
2) jeremysdemo

Miscellaneous
1) Freelight (spiritualist/universalist)

If you are on this list and you repent of your heresy, or if you find my categorization of your beliefs is in error, just post and let us know.

If you feel someone needs to be added to the list, either post or PM me. In order to speed things along, if you can post a link to one of the offending party's posts reflecting their heresy, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, a person must have a decent amount of posts and have been around for a few months at least to be considered for the list. I don't want to throw every one post wonder who wanders through here onto the list. After all, this is TOL's list and if the person isn't a regular visitor, they don't make the cut.

Thanks for any help or feedback.

:wave2::thumb::wave:

Last edited:

rainee

Hi Choleric!
Glad to see you!

I was just going to Knights thread to ask for you to start a new one of these!!

I have been reading a couple of new people and am hoping you will pay enough attention to be able to say what they are believing about Jesus.
For me that is how it must be - I think I need to know where one is standing on this Subject!

Hope you have a great future thread!

OMEGA

Notice that my name is never there.:angel:

Choleric must have been Raptured just after that list was made.:rapture:

Spitfire

Funny how my name sometimes comes up on lists like these (well, it was already there before in this case...) but never when people are listing who else they love so much around here. :p

Choleric

Hi Choleric!
Glad to see you!

I was just going to Knights thread to ask for you to start a new one of these!!

I have been reading a couple of new people and am hoping you will pay enough attention to be able to say what they are believing about Jesus.
For me that is how it must be - I think I need to know where one is standing on this Subject!

Hope you have a great future thread!

Thanks Rainee.

Choleric

Great. The reintroduction of the ego driven pompous "anyone who doesn't agree with my theology" is a heretic bunk...

:yawn:

C'mon AB. That isn't even an attempt at intellectual honesty. This isn't a thread about doctrinal purity, it's about the basic fundamentals. You know that.

If it was what you say, then Calvinists and open theists and Pentecostals etc would be on here.

If you don't believe that 1) Jesus is God 2) salvation is by faith without works and 3) Paul was not a heretic; then you are way outside basic, across the board Christianity.

Surely you know that, right?

Arthur Brain

C'mon AB. That isn't even an attempt at intellectual honesty. This isn't a thread about doctrinal purity, it's about the basic fundamentals. You know that.

If it was what you say, then Calvinists and open theists and Pentecostals etc would be on here.

If you don't believe that 1) Jesus is God 2) salvation is by faith without works and 3) Paul was not a heretic; then you are way outside basic, across the board Christianity.

Surely you know that, right?

Oh give me a break. There's others who would shout 'heretic!' for having a different set of 'basics' and it's just who can shout the loudest for the most part. Carry on with your 'crusade' for all it actually means. If you took a step back from the self assured pomposity of it you might actually see how alienating and bemusing the whole thing is to many looking in....

:plain: