We got another one...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... Meanwhile, Trump is destroying the country ...

this is irrational, hysterical, rooted in emotion

I get it - you were knocked off your pins when hillary lost and you've never really regained your bearings.

still, it's embarrassing to see

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
this is irrational, hysterical, rooted in emotion

I get it - you were knocked off your pins when hillary lost and you've never really regained your bearings.

still, it's embarrassing to see

:chuckle: You replied to the same phrase in two entirely different ways with two entirely different posts, and even together you couldn't get your replies to add up to 2 cents worth of anything. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
oh, you're in one of these moods today

what a shame

whatever happened to you anna? :(

Aww.. are you having a sad? Don't you know that's irrational, hysterical, rooted in emotion? :chuckle:

Now, you could just be trying to recover from your appeal to non-contextual data.

Or, you could be bored because there's no one else here to troll right now and you've had to settle for moody me. :wave:

Or you could admit that you know Trump's all that bad and more, but you'll take court appointments and white power as a reasonable exchange.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The troll thrives on attention. But a good one would never let his intended victim so easily upset him. Normally, I'd say it's best to just deprive him of the attention he so desperately craves, but that was masterful

Well done, Anna.