Lenningrad Lindsey messes up.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Lindsey Graham’s Anti-impeachment Resolution Fails To Get Unanimous GOP Support
Things are turning really gloomy for President Donald Trump after Sen. Lindsey Graham’s anti-impeachment resolution failed to get unanimous support from his own party.

The South Carolina Senator on Thursday tried to rally his party behind an anti-impeachment resolution that decries the process House Democrats have used so far to conduct inquiry hearings.

However, as noted by conservative David Frum, that resolution so far has failed to get support from the entire Senate GOP caucus, which shows that President Donald Trump may be in very deep trouble.

“This is really, really, really bad news for President Trump,” Frum writes on Twitter. “7 GOP senators and Joe Manchin declined to sign Graham’s resolution condemning the impeachment inquiry. Seriously, I don’t know what Graham was thinking. Never mind that he couldn’t get one Democrat; he couldn’t even get to 100 percent of Republicans.”

https://politicaldig.com/grahams-anti-impeachment-resolution-fails-to-get-unanimous-gop-support/

Things are moving faster than I thought.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The South Carolina Senator on Thursday tried to rally his party behind an anti-impeachment resolution that decries the process

“This is really, really, really bad news for President Trump,” Frum writes on Twitter. “7 GOP senators and Joe Manchin declined to sign Graham’s resolution condemning the impeachment inquiry. Seriously, I don’t know what Graham was thinking. Never mind that he couldn’t get one Democrat; he couldn’t even get to 100 percent of Republicans.”

https://politicaldig.com/grahams-anti-impeachment-resolution-fails-to-get-unanimous-gop-support/

Things are moving faster than I thought.

He is thinking one of two things:

He will be chosen to replace Pence as V.P. or .... Trump has dirt on him. Perhaps a bit of both. He must not realize that there is taped footage of how strongly he supported the impeachment debacle of the 1990’s.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
He is thinking one of two things:

He will be chosen to replace Pence as V.P. or .... Trump has dirt on him. Perhaps a bit of both. He must not realize that there is taped footage of how strongly he supported the impeachment debacle of the 1990’s.

You have to admit, that was different. Lying about sex, and trying to get a foreign power to interfere with our elections, are entirely different classes of things.

Which might explain why the American people were so opposed to impeachment in the 90s, but are now a slight majority favoring impeachment for our current president. I expect that the fiasco Graham brought on himself, is a sign that thing are going faster than first thought.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
graham-quote.jpg

Lenningrad Lindsey messes up.

The networks have been showing a steady stream of video clips of a younger Lindsay Graham during the Clinton Impeachment in 1999, in his own words contradicting the 2019 "self-serving" pronouncements of the Senator!

Last edited: