DNI Whistleblower Tip About Trump Phone Call Alarms Former Intel Officials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan GoodmanVerified account @rgoodlaw

Sondland is in deep, deep legal trouble.

Lieutenant Colonel Vindman's opening statement:

Gordon Sondland's opening statement:

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• I have to wonder why no one has pointed out the obvious underlying facts in this thread. I've known this from the start, but waited to see if anyone else would point to the obvious.

All these "former intel officials" are Democrats. Most of them worked for the Obama administration. They are just parroting the Democrat party line. You can "build" quite a "case" when you quote partisan sources who are afraid their own felonious behavior is going to be exposed by Trump.

All it takes is a minimal amount of research to refute these fantastic allegations.
        “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
        ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

“One and God make a majority.”
        ― Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Wonder why the so-called Whistleblower doesn't want to testify in the House investigation?

Because he was involved in the Ukrainian interference in the 2016 Presidental election.

But he will be forced to testify in the Senate hearings. And his testimony will prove that it was the Democrats and not the Republicans who were responsible for foreign interference in the 2016 election.

This is going to backfire big time on the Democrats and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
            Perfect. Just absolutely perfect.

Comment

• Ok i just read the report. Can so.eone please explain what exactly is wrong with it. For the life of me i. Missing the punch lines i guess.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by tcdeliveries2017 View Post
                Ok i just read the report. Can so.eone please explain what exactly is wrong with it. For the life of me i. Missing the punch lines i guess.
                The only punch line is the one which the delusional Democrats have invented.

There is no there there but somehow the Democrats have tricked their minds into believing that a crime can be found in the phone call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
                  Wonder why the so-called Whistleblower doesn't want to testify in the House investigation?

Who said he "doesn't want to testify?" Your conspiracy sites?

Mark Zaid, who along with Andrew Bakaj is an attorney for both the original whistleblower and the second whistleblower, told the Washington Examiner the legal team was willing to work with lawmakers so long as anonymity is ensured. “We remain committed to cooperating with any congressional oversight committee's requests so long as it properly protects and ensures the anonymity of our clients,” Zaid said.

Because he was involved in the Ukrainian interference in the 2016 Presidental election.

But he will be forced to testify in the Senate hearings. And his testimony will prove that it was the Democrats and not the Republicans who were responsible for foreign interference in the 2016 election.

This is going to backfire big time on the Democrats and they will have no one to blame but themselves.
                  Insanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
                    Wonder why the so-called Whistleblower doesn't want to testify in the House investigation?

If Trump and the Republicans can ignore those subpoenas issued by the House, why would the Bidens and the Whistleblower cooperate with the GOP Senate?

If more revelations during the impeachment hearing continue to drive Trump lower in the polls or the economy begins to tank, Republican Senators especially those up for re-election in 2020 could decide that their political futures require that they cut their losses and severe their ties with this President!
                    Last edited by jgarden; November 2nd, 2019, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post
                      Show the evidence that Trump has taken any money from the Saudis.
                      Why else would Trump be so "in love" with Saudi Arabia if not for $$$$?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/naval-air...erican-israeli

Comment

• Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                          Adam SchiffVerified account
                          @RepAdamSchiff

We have been informed by the gossiper's counsel that their client would like to speak to our committee and has requested guidance from the Acting DNI as to how to do so.We‘re in touch with counsel and look forward to the gossiper's testimony as soon as this week.

11:29 AM - 24 Sep 2019

There. Fixed that for you. This guy is a gossip, not a whistleblower. He's reporting what someone told someone else who told him. I'd love to see you go into court charged with a crime and see you convicted on second and third hand "testimony", as that is exactly what you want to happen to Trump. You'd scream bloody murder if that was done to you, but in your hypocrisy you want Trump to not have justice. You want to see him railroaded.
                          “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
                          ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

“One and God make a majority.”
                          ― Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post

There. Fixed that for you.
                            You're not supposed to change quotes here.

This guy is a gossip, not a whistleblower.

The Whistleblower Complaint Has Largely Been Corroborated. Here's How
                            Last edited by annabenedetti; December 11th, 2019, 11:29 AM. Reason: fixed link

Comment

• https://www.npr.org/2019/11/09/77617...ated-heres-how

Comment

• Thanks. I've fixed the link in my post.

Comment

Working...
                                X