Presidential Graft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judge fines Trump $2 million for misusing charity foundation

The president admitted, among other things, to arranging for the charity to pay $10,000 for a 6-foot portrait of him. . .

His three eldest children, who were members of the foundation's board, must undergo mandatory training on the duties of those who run charities.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
      Judge fines Trump $2 million for misusing charity foundation

The president admitted, among other things, to arranging for the charity to pay $10,000 for a 6-foot portrait of him. . .

His three eldest children, who were members of the foundation's board, must undergo mandatory training on the duties of those who run charities.
      Vanity seems expensive. Hope he's as rich as he plays at....tax records notwithstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by quip View Post

Vanity seems expensive. Hope he's as rich as he plays at....tax records notwithstanding.
        I highly doubt it. I think the reason he doesn't want his tax records released is because he was being propped up with Russian money long before he came down that escalator.

As for vanity - the pompadour that hangs onto his forehead for dear life is probably the most obvious illustration, but those fake Time magazine covers hanging in his golf clubs, I don't know - that's got to count high on the vanity index.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Working...
        X