Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 Days, A beginning to the end of mass shootings.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    And fix your formatting!
    There's nothing wrong with his formatting.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
      There's nothing wrong with his formatting.
      There was when I quoted his full post

      Comment


      • Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
        Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
        Now back to the threat of immediate death (police officers shooting a mass murderer to death during his rampage).

        Why isn't that a deterrent?



        So you believe that someone who goes on a shooting rampage and doesn't care if he's killed by responding police officers in the process wouldn't do so if he knew that he'd be swiftly executed after being caught?
        Going out gloriously (in his mind) in a hail of bullets, then being talked about like some sort of hero or tragedy case for a few days

        VS

        Being publicly swiftly and painfully executed and being shamed for what he did, and not even having his name mentioned, only his crime

        ...

        Yeah, that's a no-brainer. He'd be deterred from committing the crime in the first place.

        Comment


        • Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
          So you believe that someone who goes on a shooting rampage and doesn't care if he's killed by responding police officers in the process wouldn't do so if he knew that he'd be swiftly executed after being caught?

          Originally posted by ok doser View Post
          Swiftly, painfully and publicly?

          Crying like a baby for his momma?

          Yes, I think that in many cases, this would be a deterrent
          So the knowledge of a swift, painful and public shooting by police officers towards someone going on a shooting rampage didn't deter the act, but being publicly executed would?

          How about the suicide factor that plays a big role in these shootings? Remember we're talking about a culture of death where life isn't valued.

          List of mass murderers/rampage murderers who committed suicide immediately after the act:
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers
          The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
          http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
          http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

          Comment


          • Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
            Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
            So you believe that someone who goes on a shooting rampage and doesn't care if he's killed by responding police officers in the process wouldn't do so if he knew that he'd be swiftly executed after being caught?
            I just answered this



            Originally posted by acw
            So the knowledge of a swift, painful and public shooting by police officers towards someone going on a shooting rampage didn't deter the act, but being publicly executed would?
            I just answered this

            Are you having a stroke?

            Originally posted by acw
            how about the suicide factor that plays a big role in these shootings?
            Obviously it's going to be difficult to publicly execute someone who has committed suicide

            Comment


            • Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
              ...how about the suicide factor that plays a big role in these shootings?

              Originally posted by ok doser View Post
              Obviously it's going to be difficult to publicly execute someone who has committed suicide
              So much for the problem of rampage murders being solved by public executions.
              The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
              http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
              http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

              Comment


              • Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

                So much for the problem of rampage murders being solved by public executions.

                So much for attempting to have a normal conversation with a froot loop

                Comment


                • Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                  How about the suicide factor that plays a big role in these shootings? Remember we're talking about a culture of death where life isn't valued.
                  kgov.com/suicide

                  Comment


                  • The Dayton shooter had help getting his equipment. A friend made the purchases, and helped him hide it from his parents.

                    Apparently, he committed a crime applying for some of it, and he's being held. Denies knowing that when he bought body armor, a 100-round magazine, and a specialized receiver for the weapon, that his friend intended to use it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                      The Dayton shooter had help getting his equipment. A friend made the purchases, and helped him hide it from his parents.

                      Apparently, he committed a crime applying for some of it, and he's being held. Denies knowing that when he bought body armor, a 100-round magazine, and a specialized receiver for the weapon, that his friend intended to use it.
                      The "friend" should be tried, and if convicted, be executed for assisted murder.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                        Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
                        ...how about the suicide factor that plays a big role in these shootings?



                        So much for the problem of rampage murders being solved by public executions.
                        A lot of this ends in "suicide by cop." Most of these guys don't intend to be captured; some of them lose their nerve or are horrified when they see the results of their attacks, and just surrender. To kill one's self, one has to be willing to do three things:

                        1. to die
                        2. to kill
                        3. to kill one's self.

                        All quite different things, and all with lots of of innate inhibitions.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
                          The "friend" should be tried, and if convicted, be executed for assisted murder.
                          The problem is the law, which requires proof of malice aforethought in killing someone. I don't think they have it at this time.
                          https://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=1303

                          Comment


                          • Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
                            ...how about the suicide factor that plays a big role in these shootings?

                            So much for the problem of rampage murders being solved by public executions.

                            Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                            A lot of this ends in "suicide by cop."
                            Most of these guys don't intend to be captured;...
                            Meaning either they have an escape route planned or they were planning on dying either by being shot by responding police officers or taking their own lives via suicide.

                            Based on this wiki article that I posted earlier, the latter two seems to be a popular route with mass murderers.
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

                            A swift execution upon conviction isn't a deterrent in a culture that embraces death.
                            Last edited by aCultureWarrior; August 14th, 2019, 10:58 PM.
                            The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
                            http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
                            http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                              Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
                              ...how about the suicide factor that plays a big role in these shootings?

                              So much for the problem of rampage murders being solved by public executions.



                              Meaning either they have an escape route planned or they were planning on dying either by being shot by responding police officers or taking their own lives via suicide.

                              Based on this wiki article that I posted earlier, the latter two seems to be a popular route with mass murderers.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

                              A swift execution upon conviction isn't a deterrent in a culture that embraces death.
                              You're (deliberately?) missing the critical difference

                              Pay attention

                              Scenario 1. Loser fantasizes about going out in a hail of bullets, heroically

                              Scenario 2. Loser realizes that it's more likely he'll be caught, tried, convicted and executed, swiftly, publicly and painfully, soiling himself, crying like a baby and mocked and ridiculed.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                                A swift execution upon conviction isn't a deterrent in a culture that embraces death.
                                A swift execution upon conviction would be a product of a culture that embraces life.
                                Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                                E≈mc2
                                "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                                "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                                -Bob B.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X