The world's latest "haters" are showing transgenderism in it's true light

Gary K

Banned
The Daily Mail has an article showing a group that is giving evidence that transgenderism just isn't true. This group of subjects is showing males like traditional male toys and females like traditional female toys. This is real evidence for evolution is "scientific" and can't be wrong. There really are genetic differences between males and females and "evolution" is proving it.

16302800-7269347-image-a-1_1563694515074.jpg

16303848-7269347-image-a-2_1563696885304.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...eutral-toys-movement-new-BBC-documentary.html

quip

BANNED
Banned
Those are human gender stereotypes. What gender-inspired interest would/could a baboon derive from a toy truck....male or otherwise?

Sounds more like a preconceived conclusion in dire need of a premise.

Gary K

Banned
Those are human gender stereotypes. What gender-inspired interest would/could a baboon derive from a toy truck....male or otherwise?

Sounds more like a preconceived conclusion in dire need of a premise.

Hmmm. Let me introduce you to what sounds like a new concept to you: evolution. You know, where men descended from apes. That means, from everything I have read, that all our actions are ones we inherited from our ancestors, the apes. You know fight or flight, have sex with everyone of the opposite sex within reach, fight the male who wants your female, beat on each other with sticks, climb trees, eat bananas, smoke grass, use tools, etc.... So if little boys like male inspired toys and little girls like female inspired toys we inherited that from the apes that came before us for they had to have had the same instinct or they couldn't have passed it on to us.

And here I thought you were much more up on these highly advanced scientific theories.

quip

BANNED
Banned
So if little boys like male inspired toys and little girls like female inspired toys we inherited that from the apes that came before us for they had to have had the same instinct or they couldn't have passed it on to us.

Well....at least you're attempting venture deep. But your psuedo-evolution attempt to retro-define gender roles simply goes the wrong evolutionary direction i.e. it begs the very question.

I'll give you an 'E' for effort though....just not for Evolution. :chuckle: