X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stripe View Post

Barbarian
    Barbie thinks voting for a racist makes you a racist

Looks like all those people who voted for that lying rapist Bill Clinton are lying rapists too

Comment

I'll never understand this narrative that opposing illegal immigration means you oppose all immigration and/or that you're racist/xenophobic.
      sigpic

Comment

For those interested in a clear and honest look at the concept of racism, I highly recommend this book.. The opposite of racism isn't not racist, it's anti-racist.

Trump is the textbook definition of a racist. He promotes ideas that discriminate on the basis of race and promotes policies that do the same.
        “We do not believe in God because we need to explain this or that feature of the world. That is what science is for. We believe in God because we see something deeper in the world, something that transcends the scientific explanations.” - Karl Giberson Ph.D.

- The science and faith of theistic evolution explained.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
          I'll never understand this narrative that opposing illegal immigration means you oppose all immigration and/or that you're racist/xenophobic.
          It isn't a blanket opposition of illegal immigration. Most people simply overstay their visas, does Trump's ICE go after people from the UK that overstayed their visa? No, he goes after people crossing the southern border, who he called rapists and criminals.

You really have to be in denial to not see what is going on.
          “We do not believe in God because we need to explain this or that feature of the world. That is what science is for. We believe in God because we see something deeper in the world, something that transcends the scientific explanations.” - Karl Giberson Ph.D.

Comment

Nice to see you, Alate_One. I hope you're doing well.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Ala Teone!

What up dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Alate_One View Post
                Trump ... promotes ideas that discriminate on the basis of race and promotes policies that do the same.
                Can you give a single specific example?

Comment

It isn't a blanket opposition of illegal immigration. Most people simply overstay their visas, does Trump's ICE go after people from the UK that overstayed their visa? No, he goes after people crossing the southern border, who he called rapists and criminals.

So you're in favor of allowing rapists and criminals into the country?

Comment

The poorest of the refugees can't drive or fly across or even get a visa. Those are the targets.

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                      The poorest of the refugees can't drive or fly across or even get a visa. Those are the targets.
                      and this correlates to race because....

Comment

Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                        Nice to see you, Alate_One. I hope you're doing well.
                        Thanks, been busy with life, selling and buying a house. Thought I'd check in on y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                          and this correlates to race because....
                          Figure it out genius.
                          _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

Comment

Originally posted by quip View Post
                            Figure it out genius.
                            So you don't know either?

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                              So you don't know either?
                              You really need someone to hold your hand on this?

Fascinating!
                              _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

Comment

Originally posted by quip View Post
                                You really need someone to hold your hand on this?

Fascinating!
                                Its ok

I understand

You're embarrassed

You spoke without thinking and now you feel angry

We're all friends here quip, you don't have to feel ashamed of your ignorance

Comment

Working...
                                X