Trump: Racist Firestorm

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Wellll, I would go with extremely racist. Central Park Five. Birtherism. Fine people on both sides. Leading and encouraging chants of “send them back” towards four congresswomen of color. ... three of whom were born in America. Kidnapping and jailing children of color.

Shame on all of his enablers in the GOP.

Given the choice between voting for the criminal Hillary Clinton and the "extreme racist", I'd vote for the racist any day

Alate_One

For those interested in a clear and honest look at the concept of racism, I highly recommend this book.. The opposite of racism isn't not racist, it's anti-racist.

Trump is the textbook definition of a racist. He promotes ideas that discriminate on the basis of race and promotes policies that do the same.

Alate_One

I'll never understand this narrative that opposing illegal immigration means you oppose all immigration and/or that you're racist/xenophobic.

It isn't a blanket opposition of illegal immigration. Most people simply overstay their visas, does Trump's ICE go after people from the UK that overstayed their visa? No, he goes after people crossing the southern border, who he called rapists and criminals.

You really have to be in denial to not see what is going on.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It isn't a blanket opposition of illegal immigration. Most people simply overstay their visas, does Trump's ICE go after people from the UK that overstayed their visa? No, he goes after people crossing the southern border, who he called rapists and criminals.

So you're in favor of allowing rapists and criminals into the country?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

The poorest of the refugees can't drive or fly across or even get a visa. Those are the targets.

Yep.