Who will face Trump in the election of 2020?

Right Divider

Body part
The video's three and a half minutes long you dimwit...

The salient part is right there from the start.

:dunce:

Why does it have to be a mystery which part that you're talking about?

As I told you (at least twice so far), I watched the briefing LIVE and I know what's in it. He did NOT suggest INJECTING BLEACH.

(Just like he did NOT suggest ingesting fish tank cleaner).

Arthur Brain

Why does it have to be a mystery which part that you're talking about?

As I told you (at least twice so far), I watched the briefing LIVE and I know what's in it. He did NOT suggest INJECTING BLEACH.

(Just like he did NOT suggest ingesting fish tank cleaner).

It's not a mystery considering I've supplied two short videos exactly on the point you're in denial about. He most certainly DID suggest such stupidity and it's all there to see and hear...

:dizzy:

Stop being a dope.

Arthur Brain

quote him, exactly, saying "inject bleach"

:rotfl:

The denial is hilarious, not that Birx thought so. All there to see and hear and the sane world realized that he was off it. He even attempted to downplay his moronic comments by claiming sarcasm after the backlash.

I suppose that didn't happen either...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:rotfl:

The denial is hilarious, not that Birx thought so. All there to see and hear and the sane world realized that he was off it. He even attempted to downplay his moronic comments by claiming sarcasm after the backlash.

I suppose that didn't happen either...

And of course, you can't

Arthur Brain

And of course, you can't

Of course I can you silly dope. Not exactly hard considering the first video is only three and a half minutes long...

Go to the 25 second mark and hear his suggestions about the possibility of injecting disinfectant. If you're gonna be so thick as to argue that he didn't literally use the word "bleach" then be my guest. Show yourself up some more if you want.

:dunce:

Right Divider

Body part
It's not a mystery considering I've supplied two short videos exactly on the point you're in denial about. He most certainly DID suggest such stupidity and it's all there to see and hear...

Stop being a dope.

Please identify the EXACT point where he uses the word BLEACH.

Hmm, Trump on airports, the Spanish flu, injecting bleach etc etc. Wow, could he have done with a teleprompter or just someone to guide him off stage...

Arthur Brain

Please identify the EXACT point where he uses the word BLEACH.

Oh, are you going to be so pedantic as to make some huge differential between bleach and disinfectant? Cos they're so dissimilar and all...

The 25 second mark. Guess why companies started tweeting away as to why such was not a good idea at all...

:freak:

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, are you going to be so pedantic as to make some huge differential between bleach and disinfectant? Cos they're so dissimilar and all...

The 25 second mark. Guess why companies started tweeting away as to why such was not a good idea at all...

:freak:
YES I will be pedantic... you said that Trump said BLEACH ... which is completely incorrect.

Again.... the lying idiot MEDIA started using the word BLEACH immediately after the briefing.... THAT is why "companies started tweeting away as to why such was not a good idea at all..."... THEY (the lying idiot media) created a FALSE "narrative" and YOU repeat it.

Arthur Brain

YES I will be pedantic... you said that Trump said BLEACH ... which is completely incorrect.

Again.... the lying idiot MEDIA started using the word BLEACH immediately after the briefing.... THAT is why "companies started tweeting away as to why such was not a good idea at all..."... THEY (the lying idiot media) created a FALSE "narrative" and YOU repeat it.

You most certainly are being and absolutely idiotically at that. You don't think bleach acts as a disinfectant??! Wow, so it's not so bad that Trump suggests the possibility of injecting disinfectant as it wasn't specifically worded as "bleach"?!

Companies tweeted away because of his moronic briefing and were right to do so.

Unreal.

Arthur Brain

The only one idiotic here is you.

You LIE and then fudge it after you get called.

You are a little child.

Of course I know that bleach is disinfectant.

Perhaps you should choose your words correctly so that you're not actually lying about what people say.

So, you whine away about how he didn't actually use the word "bleach" but it's all okay for the wingnut to suggest injecting disinfectant??! That's all okay with you?

You are in no position to call anyone a child or an idiot after your lunacy on here. Are you part of the Qanon brigade as well?

Arthur Brain

Childish attempted diversion from the LIE that you told.... take responsibility for what you post.

Eh? What do you think bleach is? Do you not realize it disinfects stuff?! The childishness here is all your own, a pathetic quibble over the specific use of a word. Well, your loon of a president most certainly did suggest the possibility of injecting disinfectant and after the inevitable backlash and ensuing mockery dug his hole even deeper by feebly trying to claim his comments were sarcastic.