Mueller turns up the heat on impeachment

Arthur Brain

I have wondered about what the British think of Bush and the war.

I think it is just creepy how Bush paints pictures of wounded soldiers. He should feel haunted by what he did.

Tell me about the UK. What is the job market like.

The prevailing opinion seemed to be that it shouldn't have been fought, one that I personally share.

With the UK, it can depend on where you live.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Bush acted like they had nuclear weapons.

There was reason to believe they had re-started the chemical, biological and nuclear programs they had ceased ten years prior, and the forbidden delivery systems (such as the al-samoud) as well. In fact, Saddam was happy to mis-represent his abilities, in order to make his foe, Iran, fear him

God's Truth

There was reason to believe they had re-started the chemical, biological and nuclear programs they had ceased ten years prior, and the forbidden delivery systems (such as the al-samoud) as well. In fact, Saddam was happy to mis-represent his abilities, in order to make his foe, Iran, fear him

My beliefs are that he lied about weapons of mass destruction.

ok doser

Bush's reason for going was weapons of mass destruction.

that was the publicly stated reason, yes

we had similar intelligence on Iran's nuke program and North Korea's nuke program - are you aware that that intelligence is proving to be true?

God's Truth

that was the publicly stated reason, yes

we had similar intelligence on Iran's nuke program and North Korea's nuke program - are you aware that that intelligence is proving to be true?

Intelligence isn't the be all end all. Bush said they had weapons of mass destruction and none were found.

Bush said they had weapons of mass destruction and he has intelligence people and they were all wrong.

ok doser

Intelligence isn't the be all end all. Bush said they had weapons of mass destruction and none were found.

al-samoud

Bush said they had weapons of mass destruction and he has intelligence people and they were all wrong.

you're talking about labs that can fit in a semi-trailer and function while still being mobile (wrt bio weapons - anthrax, etc)

what makes you think they'd have been left there to be found? What do you think was in those convoys across the Syrian border before the start of the war? Why do you think Saddam was playing hide and go seek with the UN inspectors?

Last edited:

God's Truth

al-samoud

you're talking about labs that can fit in a semi-trailer and function while still being mobile (wrt bio weapons - anthrax, etc)

what makes you think they'd have been left there to be found? What do you think was in those convoys across the Syrian border before the start of the war?

It was outrageous seeing Colin Powell show those grainy images of small trucks and say they had weapons of mass destruction,

God's Truth

Did you ever get a response to this?

No don't think so. Do you happen to know what he thinks about it?

Tell me don't you think Brexit is proof Donald Trump is ahead of his time and a leader with having ideas before others?

In addition, isn't Borris Johnson supposed to be a lot like Trump?

Looks like more Englanders like Trump than not.

ok doser

No don't think so. Do you happen to know what he thinks about it?

Tell me don't you think Brexit is proof Donald Trump is ahead of his time and a leader with having ideas before others?

In addition, isn't Borris Johnson supposed to be a lot like Trump?

Looks like more Englanders like Trump than not.

He never wants to talk about british or European politics, only bash trump

Weird

The wrinkles in the brexit saga that interest me at this point is the movement for Scottish independence and the problem of Ireland.

God's Truth

He never wants to talk about british or European politics, only bash trump

Weird

The wrinkles in the brexit saga that interest me at this point is the movement for Scottish independence and the problem of Ireland.

That is very interesting, didn't hear about that, wonder how that will go.