Journalists from big name sites working with antifa

Gary K

Banned
This is not a surprising bit of information from the stories that come out of the mockingbird media. A Dr. Eoin Lenihan, an academic, has done a study that mapped interactions between 58,000+ twitter accounts. His study reveals that some journalists for big name institutions have very close working ties with antifa.

After mapping the social interactions of 58,254 Antifa accounts on the social network Twitter, Dr. Eoin Lenihan found that many journalists from major publications such as The Guardian, Vox, and more had a direct working relationship with the Antifa members.
Lenihan posted his findings to Twitter where he put up a chart showing Antifa area accounts with their related members.

The rest of this article can be found at the following link.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...lications-found-working-relationships-antifa/

Now, to somewhat discourage the leftists from making themselves look foolish by howling that this is conservative trashing of the media I will point out who Dr. Lenihan is. Here are a couple of links to his personal/professional web site. The first is a link to what he has published. The second is a link to his job history.

https://eoinlenihan.weebly.com/publications.html

https://eoinlenihan.weebly.com/about-eoin.html

Gary K

Banned
It's unsurprising that the OP doesn't contain even a bit of useful information, nor is it nearly as interesting as Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

LOL. I'd say this post of yours I just quoted is even less informative and far more boring than mine.... But, that's OK. Someone has to make the most boring and non-informative posts to be found so it might as well be you. :rolleyes:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
LOL. I'd say this post of yours I just quoted is even less informative and far more boring than mine.... But, that's OK. Someone has to make the most boring and non-informative posts to be found so it might as well be you. :rolleyes:

By OP I meant 'original post,' so it wasn't aimed at you personally, yet that's how you responded. That's unfortunate.

The Original Post isn't even slightly useful, since there's no clue as to how valid the measures are - and without validity, anyone can splatter some paint on the wall and say "See?! THAT spot is connected to THAT spot!!"

In which case, Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon would be more useful, and a lot more fun.

Have a nice day. :)

Gary K

Banned
By OP I meant 'original post,' so it wasn't aimed at you personally, yet that's how you responded. That's unfortunate.

The Original Post isn't even slightly useful, since there's no clue as to how valid the measures are - and without validity, anyone can splatter some paint on the wall and say "See?! THAT spot is connected to THAT spot!!"

In which case, Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon would be more useful, and a lot more fun.

Have a nice day. :)

LOL.... Anna, I made the original post on this thread.... If you had bothered to read the article linked to you should have been able to see the implications of the research. The journalists writing positive stories about antifa were in regular communication with, and in some cases, the most prolific communicators with, antifa leadership using twitter as their means of communication.

When a journalist writing positive stories about antifa is within the top .14% of people using twitter to communicate with antifa leaders then that is highly significant. It means they are communicating more often with antifa leaders than antifa members are. That's very indicative of a very close working relationship.