Newest insanity from the left

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Once again, you do not listen.

You've earned your way back onto my ignore list.

Right Divider,

Remember. You were responding to a post of mine. I am as important as you are.

I did not know you are keeping an ignore list nor did I know that you had me on it.

I don't know why you are hiding behind it. I had no reason to pursue you but now I am just knowing that I can't. There is no getting through to you if you aren't listening.

Jacob

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No. Because no one should have guns goes back to the first gun and the ethics of making or owning a gun. That is, it is right not to have a gun because no one should have guns is different than saying no one should have guns so it is neither right or wrong to have a gun. No one should have guns is indeed a loaded statement in regard to at least one of these statements, but an ethic is different from admitting that people do have guns which means that they are wrong or I am wrong for thinking that they are wrong to have guns.

a gun is just a more efficient way of throwing a rock - a little rock, really fast and really accurately

should owning rocks be banned?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
a gun is just a more efficient way of throwing a rock - a little rock, really fast and really accurately

should owning rocks be banned?

I had not thought about that. Good point! That is really true!

I don't think that owning rocks should be banned, but I do not know who governs that. Throwing rocks? Not recommended.

Gary K

Banned
Haven't you heard? Nobody reads this forum any more. :eek:

LOL. I wasn't referring to this forum. I speaking to the population in general. There are a lot of imbeciles in that group. Just look at how many people buy into whatever the fake news media says. Someone said, and I can't remember who off the top of my head, that no one would ever go broke by underestimating the intelligence of the American public. Then someone else said: Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. That one, I believe, was said Albert Einstein.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
These insane nonsensical concepts that the left has polluted people's minds with, like white privilege, transgenderism, gender fluidity, and their form of racism which is basically anyone who disagrees with me is a racist, has totally destroyed the minds of young people. I can only hope that there are bastions of young people out there whose minds have not yet been polluted by liberals.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
LOL. I wasn't referring to this forum. I speaking to the population in general. There are a lot of imbeciles in that group. Just look at how many people buy into whatever the fake news media says. Someone said, and I can't remember who off the top of my head, that no one would ever go broke by underestimating the intelligence of the American public. Then someone else said: [FONT=&]Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. That one, I believe, was said Albert Einstein. [/FONT]

Have you ever seen this? It is a pretty good website. God bless this young girl for having her head on straight:

Liberty Hangout: http://libertyhangout.org/