Morals and Rights

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No one has the right to disobey God. God has given man certain rights. Morals are in line with His Law against which we should not transgress.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Disobey God ? How do we determine what "disobeying God " is ? And WHO determines this ? This sounds like a code word for advocating government persecution of anyone who does something CHRISTIANS disapprove of . The last thing America needs is a theocratic government .

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Disobey God ? How do we determine what "disobeying God " is ? And WHO determines this ? This sounds like a code word for advocating government persecution of anyone who does something CHRISTIANS disapprove of . The last thing America needs is a theocratic government .

Oh please, spare us the hysterics. England has an actual official church and the English monarch is the head of the church, but that hasn't resulted in imposing religion on anybody now has it. Islam is run amok there. You Leftists with your dire warnings of a "theocracy" is just so much stupidity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

No. I mean if you wonder who God is you should go in search of the correct God. There are commandments. No one should be persecuted. But if you break the Law should there be any punishment? Christians may not be for Law at all. As for theocratic I don't know what you mean, but I feel a need to talk about it. If God rules then men make decisions that reflect what God would have them to do.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
No. I mean if you wonder who God is you should go in search of the correct God. There are commandments. No one should be persecuted. But if you break the Law should there be any punishment? Christians may not be for Law at all. As for theocratic I don't know what you mean, but I feel a need to talk about it. If God rules then men make decisions that reflect what God would have them to do.

Arguing with Horn is a waste of time.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the "unalienable rights" which the Declaration says have been given to all humans by their creator, and which governments are created to protect.

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the "unalienable rights" which the Declaration says have been given to all humans by their creator, and which governments are created to protect.

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Life - all those founding fathers who wrote the declaration of independence are no longer alive

Liberty - bounded by law, based on God's Law

The Pursuit Of Happiness - no guarantee of catching it though

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Life - all those founding fathers who wrote the declaration of independence are no longer alive

Liberty - bounded by law, based on God's Law

The Pursuit Of Happiness - no guarantee of catching it though

okay, seems yours is a measured response. It is okay.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
he is a person, yes

like me? no

he is impervious to facts and logic and instead relies on emotion and fanciful thinking

in fact, the opposite of me

I didn't say that he is like you. I said he is a person like you are a person. I don't respond the same to every person.

Arthur Brain

Oh please, spare us the hysterics. England has an actual official church and the English monarch is the head of the church, but that hasn't resulted in imposing religion on anybody now has it. Islam is run amok there. You Leftists with your dire warnings of a "theocracy" is just so much stupidity.

Nobody's warning of a theocracy or similar as it wouldn't happen. Some folk advocate for the like on here but it wouldn't come about. Debating about the perils of one isn't the same as being hysterical, though it's a bit ironic given your absurd hyperbole about "Islam running amok" in England and that's speaking as someone who lives there.

:freak: