Abortion. Murder for two weeks before birth. Murder for killing a fetus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I heard something on the radio today. Legislation for abortion two weeks before birth being considered murder, meaning for the killing of a fetus. Certainly all the time in the womb should be protected, but does this create a needed law where there was none? And, two weeks before what?

Shalom.

Jacob

jjohnson7773

Psa 139:16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What an interesting observation. God does know us before we are born.

Physical life begins at conception though, and that is what the law deals with.

The sperm and the egg exist before conception, and there is life in each.

jjohnson7773

So, do you think God slew Onan because he spilled his seed on the ground, or was it because he was wicked?

jjohnson7773

Gen 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
Gen 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Gen 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
Gen 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

What he did displeased the LORD.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yesterday in Alabama
According to the radio
Legislation for
A felony for an abortion at any stage of a pregnancy.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

The bills would make it a Class A felony, the most serious category of felony, for a doctor to perform an abortion. Attempting to perform an abortion would be a Class C felony.

The bills would allow abortions in cases where there is a serious health risk to the woman.

The woman undergoing an abortion would not be criminally or civilly liable.

so, a felony to perform an abortion, but not to seek one? :freak:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

The bills would make it a Class A felony, the most serious category of felony, for a doctor to perform an abortion. Attempting to perform an abortion would be a Class C felony.

The bills would allow abortions in cases where there is a serious health risk to the woman.

The woman undergoing an abortion would not be criminally or civilly liable.

so, a felony to perform an abortion, but not to seek one? :freak:

I believe that it is a crime to seek an abortion. But some people have or get an abortion without seeking it. Someone forces them to get an abortion. Then who is guilty? Everyone.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
I believe that it is a crime to seek an abortion. But some people have or get an abortion without seeking it. Someone forces them to get an abortion. Then who is guilty? Everyone.

A "forced" abortion? Literally? Well the guilty party there is quite obvious