Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
    Indeed ... Joe is my first choice...
    If creepy Joe gets the nomination half of those in the Democrat party won't support him because he isn't liberal enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
      If creepy Joe
      Access Hollywood.
      TRUST
      is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
      and one of the hardest things to
      ever get back.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
          If creepy Joe gets the nomination half of those in the Democrat party won't support him because he isn't liberal enough.
          What are some good names Trump can use to label Biden like he did with Crooked Hillary and Low Energy Jeb?

"Nickname and shame: Trump taunts his 2020 Democratic rivals"
          https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...cknames-856800

Comment

creepy uncle joe the pedophile works for me

Comment

Comment

Trump is the real pedophile . He RAPED at least one 13 year old girl about 25 years ago at one of the parties, or more accurately orgies , he used to attend hosted by the eve more degenerate Jeffrey Epstein .
                A judge found enough evidence to have Trump investigated for the rape f a chid, but his victim, now grown, withdrew charges because Trump sent her death threats .
                And you think Joe Biden is creepy "?

Comment

Originally posted by The Horn View Post
                  Trump is the real pedophile . He RAPED at least one 13 year old girl about 25 years ago at one of the parties, or more accurately orgies , he used to attend hosted by the eve more degenerate Jeffrey Epstein .
                  A judge found enough evidence to have Trump investigated for the rape f a chid, but his victim, now grown, withdrew charges because Trump sent her death threats .

prove it

And you think Joe Biden is creepy "?
                  i wouldn't let my daughter anywhere near him

Comment

OK Doser , prove the story abut Trump's rape of a 13 year old girl ? You can easily google it yourself .

Comment

OK Doser , prove the story abut Trump's rape of a 13 year old girl ? You can easily google it yourself .
                      Google takes me to Snopes

Snopes describes it as an unsubstantiated claim by an anonymous person

you got anything more concrete?

Comment

Trump is the real pedophile
                        You, sir, have a mental issue, to say something that insanely ridiculous.

He RAPED at least one 13 year old girl
                        What court was he convicted in. What sentence did he receive.

People like you are EVERYTHING that is wrong with America

Comment

This support for Joe Biden is pretty revealing. Remember all the Democrat supporters who were doing the Me Too thing? All those people claimed to be really into stopping all the guys who made unwanted sexual advances towards both women and girls. Now Me Too is so unimportant that it doesn't apply to Biden who has groped and fondled women in public and on camera. Just one more instance of how fickle all this virtue signalling is, and how much it really means in the long run.
                          “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
                          ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

“One and God make a majority.”
                          ― Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                          X