Trump's Brazen Unconstitutional Overreach

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
It takes manipulation by the so called "Fact Checkers”.
Evidence from video tape and personal interviews are rarerly manipulated. Especially when this same information is presented on FOX “News.”

Are you going to answer the question? Why did they trim history to the last 150 years? It was so they could pare the number down to one and then call him a liar. Are you going to acknowledge that or continue with your misinformation campaign?

It is found in the public record that Trump has lied around 7.5 times every day.

And in most instances, Trump will say something one day and then contradict himself the next day.
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

By the way, I often pass along things that have been shown to be untrue.

Because I am pretty transparent and have no fear about admitting my shortcomings, my hypocrisy, my unawareness, my racism, my confusion and other negative qualities

I have nothing to hide and I am not so self-serving and arrogant that I cannot tell the honest truth.

fool

Hall of Fame
Evidence from video tape and personal interviews are rarerly manipulated. Especially when this same information is presented on FOX “News.”
What does that have to do with the fact checkers shortening history to the last 150 years?

It is found in the public record that Trump has lied around 7.5 times every day.

And in most instances, Trump will say something one day and then contradict himself the next day.
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

By the way, I often pass along things that have been shown to be untrue.

Because I am pretty transparent and have no fear about admitting my shortcomings, my hypocrisy, my unawareness, my racism, my confusion and other negative qualities

I have nothing to hide and I am not so self-serving and arrogant that I cannot tell the honest truth.

Are you going to answer the question? Why did they trim history to the last 150 years? It was so they could pare the number down to one and then call him a liar. Are you going to acknowledge that or continue with your misinformation campaign?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
1. There is some question as to the exact size of his bank roll.
2. He is president because he conned people.
3. His Daddy gave him lots of $.
4. Banks bailed him out.

There are problems besides these, such as abusing the power of the presidency by declaring faux state of emergency to get money for a wall. This will affect the already overblown power of the presidency.