Why Democrats Oppose Border Security

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
I use to like Bill O'Reilly's talking points. They are back now.

"Why Democrats Oppose Border Security"
VIDEO: https//www.billoreilly.com/b/Why-Democrats-Oppose-Border-Security/-403645148819626399.html

Its all about votes.

Bill says,
The Democratic Party has taken control of the nation's largest state California.

It's a one party state. Republicans don't have a chance to for power in California. They used to, Richard Nixon came out of California. Ronald Reagan, two term governor even Arnold Schwarzenegger who is a kind of Republican he got elected.

Not anymore.

1970, there were three million Hispanics living in the Golden State, Latinos. All right. three million. Today 15 million, 55 percent of Hispanics eligible to vote in California are Democrats, 55 percent. Only 17 percent are Republican, 24 percent.

So they have no party allegiance that has driven the Democratic Party to power in the Golden State. Because you go from 3 million to 15 million. All right. And more than half are Democrats.

You just do the math and people are moving out of California because of the progressive policies, high taxation.

Now Democratic Party saw that and they control the largest amount of electoral votes in the presidential election because California's biggest state. The same things happen here in New York. Same thing, influx of foreign nationals. It's changed the whole voting pattern.

Democrats control New York City. Top to bottom. OK.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I use to like Bill O'Reilly's talking points. They are back now.

"Why Democrats Oppose Border Security"
VIDEO: https//www.billoreilly.com/b/Why-Democrats-Oppose-Border-Security/-403645148819626399.html

Its all about votes.

Bill says,

i live in northern NY and it frustrates the hell out of me that our state's politics are driven by the downstate metropolitan population centers

ny_dif.png

see that little blue county by itself?

Tompkins county - home of Cornell University