Pence, Famous for His Low IQ, Is a Puppet of the Neocons

drbrumley

So he keeps threatening more anti-civilian sanctions.

US Vice President Mike Pence said Friday that all options on Venezuelan political crisis are on the table, stressing that Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro should not "test the resolve of the United States".

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
romping in new orleans?

After the amazing conservative job that Trump has done so far, from jobs to the economy to SCOTUS picks, any anti-Trump idiot who calls themselves a conservative is a fraud and a RINO in my book. Trump has been a conservative dream come true.

drbrumley

After the amazing conservative job that Trump has done so far, from jobs to the economy to SCOTUS picks, any anti-Trump idiot who calls themselves a conservative is a fraud and a RINO in my book. Trump has been a conservative dream come true.

Low standards huh?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Best jobs numbers since the 60s, lowest African American and Hispanic unemployment numbers on record, a booming economy, and two solid Supreme Court judges. You call that low standards? You are on crack.

That sort of ignorant response only proves my previous post, that you are a fraud, and your hate against Trump is Mindless.

WizardofOz

So he keeps threatening more anti-civilian sanctions.

US Vice President Mike Pence said Friday that all options on Venezuelan political crisis are on the table, stressing that Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro should not "test the resolve of the United States".

Military intervention in Venezuela would be so moronic.

Would anyone here support it? This is all John Bolton. Pence is parroting what he’s told.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned

Heh, I have mixed feeling about Trump. I would vote for him, but I don't like him.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Heh, I have mixed feeling about Trump. I would vote for him, but I don't like him.

That's fair, and honest, and smart. I am reminded of the TV show "House". Have you ever seen it? Doctor House was a jerk, a creep, rude, and a drug addict. He was also the greatest doctor there is and he cured the people nobody else could cure.

Trump is House, the man who restored a nation and got millions of people to hate him while he was at it. LOL

hqdefault.jpg