The United Kingdom

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I live in the United States of America so I have refused to talk about things in the United Kingdom, recognizing Canada's Sovereignty. I have also been able in short to mention England as a place where Muslims are. I have mentioned Great Britain as the United States of America broke off from them with the Declaration of Independence. What other countries are in the United Kingdom? Is it possible to have an educational discussion without forfeiting all that we know of for and about ourselves here in the United States? In any case, I am hereby officially mentioning the United Kingdom after years of living differently.

Arthur Brain

I live in the United States of America so I have refused to talk about things in the United Kingdom, recognizing Canada's Sovereignty. I have also been able in short to mention England as a place where Muslims are. I have mentioned Great Britain as the United States of America broke off from them with the Declaration of Independence. What other countries are in the United Kingdom? Is it possible to have an educational discussion without forfeiting all that we know of for and about ourselves here in the United States? In any case, I am hereby officially mentioning the United Kingdom after years of living differently.

The United Kingdom is England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland respectively. There are Muslims living in England but also in the rest of the UK and also the USA.