Man who roundhouse-kicked pro-life woman identified, gets fired

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/man-who-roundhouse-kicked-pro-life-woman-identified-gets-fired

The man captured on video roundhouse-kicking a pro-life woman has been identified, and he’s lost his contract at a Toronto hair salon as a result.

As discovered by many internet sleuths, the man in the video taken at Sunday’s Life Chain event is Jordan Hunt, employed at Noble Studio 101 at the time of the violent incident at Sunday’s Life Chain.

The shocking 46-second clip by Marie-Claire Bissonnette, youth coordinator with Campaign Life Coalition, went viral after it was published on LifeSiteNews Tuesday, reaching number 8 on YouTube on Wednesday, with over 500,000 views as of publication, and sparking widespread discussion on social media.

Noble Studio 101 posted a statement on Instagram Wednesday that “it has been brought to our attention that Jordan Hunt has been caught on camera assaulting an innocent bystander at a pro-life rally. We don’t condone his actions and he has been let go.”

A representative of the hair salon confirmed this when contacted by LifeSiteNews.

“We’re four strong women here,” she said. “We don’t condone any kind of violence… Everybody has their own opinion and different ways of thinking, but violence is not the answer. He won’t be stepping his foot through the door again.”

Bissonnette approached Hunt while filming with her phone after he scribbled on Life Chain signs and on jackets of pro-life participants with a marker, she related in her LifeSiteNews account.

After a brief discussion, he suddenly roundhouse kicked her with lightning speed, knocking the phone out of her hand. He also tore a Campaign Life ribbon off her jacket before running off, Bissonnette related.

Bissonnette has filed a report with the Toronto Police, but according to police spokesperson Katrina Arrogante, the details of the incident are “on file and the investigation is ongoing. No arrests have been made at this time.”
She added: “This is an ongoing investigation and any leads regarding the alleged suspect is part of that.”

Hunt’s profile has been removed from the Noble Studio 101’s website, but according to a screenshot, he is writing a book on “The Hippy Swamp Witch, a guide to natural living,” and developing his own product line. He was formerly employed at Coupe Bizarre on Queen Street West.

Hunt’s Instragram account had been shut down Wednesday night.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

RELATED STORY:

WATCH: Another Abortion Activist Assaults a Pro-Life Woman, Hitting Her With a Metal Clamp

VIDEOS: https://www.lifenews.com/2018/10/10...ro-life-woman-hitting-her-with-a-metal-clamp/

Another pro-life advocate said she was assaulted Oct. 1 during a pro-life rally near Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada – the second attack reported in less than two weeks.

The incident, which was captured on video, shows a woman shoving and throwing things at Katie Somers, a pro-life advocate with Toronto Against Abortion, as she spoke to people about unborn babies.

Earlier this month, a pro-life advocate with Campaign Life Coalition also reported being assaulted, allegedly by abortion activist Jordan Hunt, during a different pro-life rally Sept. 30 in Toronto. Police said Hunt turned himself in after a video of the assault went viral.

In the latest reported case, pro-lifers with Toronto Against Abortion said they were doing an outreach Oct. 1 when abortion activists with the Ryerson Reproductive Justice Collective began a counter protest.

Blaise Alleyne, one of the pro-life team members, said they were engaged in civil discussion with several of the counter-protesters when one of them, allegedly Gabby Skwarko, became hostile.

The video shows Skwarko knocking over one of their signs, pushing Somers repeatedly, grabbing something out of her backpack and then throwing the item.

“She chased after me, grabbed my full, stainless steel water bottle and smashed it on the ground, then grabbed my backpack, yanking me back and forth,” Somers said, recounting the attack. “I yelled, ‘Get away from me!’ And she came after me and shoved me. She then moved on to Blaise, bumping him in the chest with hers and saying, ‘Let’s go, are you filming me? Let’s do this!’”

A second video shows the same woman throwing a metal dolly and a clamp at pro-lifers before grabbing Somers’ backpack. Somers walks away, but the woman follows her and shoves her again.

“The possibility of self defense was gone for me the moment she used the metal cart as a weapon,” Somers told LifeNews. “At that point I was terrified of having my teeth broken, being concussed, or worse, and my priority was to get away and to safety.”
......(SNIP)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

If this had happened to a protestor at a Trump Rally, the same conservatives who are expressing "righteous indignation" would be "singing his praises!"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

If this had happened to a protestor at a Trump Rally, the same conservatives who are expressing "righteous indignation" would be "singing his praises!"

i suspect you're wrong

but then you're usually wrong

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I don't condone violence against people who protest against abortion ,or anyone period . But you have to realize that too many of these protesters are guilty of violent harassment of women who go to women's health care facilities , even ones who are not seeking abortions .
Many anti-abortion protesters physically attack women , yell and scream at them, try to bar them from entering the women's health care facilities , despite the fact that no one has the right to try to bar anyone from entering any public building .
Anti-choice protesters have the right to protest , but they have no right to harass any woman who is going to a health care facility . They must keep at a distance and behave in an orderly manner and avoid making loud noises etc .
Anti-abortion extremists have murdered doctors for performing legal abortions , or seriously wounded them. Some have bombed places where abortions are performed and killed or seriously injured people .
Violence by people who oppose abortion is foolish , contemptible and extremely counterproductive . But violence against anti-abortion protesters is not nearly as common as violence against women seeking abortions or seeking medical care .