X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    You been drinking?
    Diet Pepsi, as we speak.
    What's that have to do with defending Jerry's deceptions?
    _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

Comment

Whoops!
      Diet Pepsi is 0 proof....honestly.
      Last edited by quip; October 11th, 2018, 04:44 PM. Reason: Don't quote thyself. ;-)
      _/\_

Comment

Originally posted by quip View Post
        Whoops!
        Diet Pepsi is 0 proof....honestly.
        not with a coupla jiggers of rum in it

true story - someone once criticized my use of "jiggers" 'cause it sounded racist

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
          not with a coupla jiggers of rum in it

true story - someone once criticized my use of "jiggers" 'cause it sounded racist
          Personally, I use the two finger technique. That can't get misconstrued..can it?
          _/\_

Comment

Question: Is Pedophile bashing okay? After all, homosexuals and pedophiles are alike, insofar as they both are born with a sexual attraction that is abnormal and perverse which causes them to engage in sick perverted acts. So, either gay bashing should be okay, or Pedophiles should be accepted as a lifestyle choice. Which is it.

For the record, my vote is that gay bashing is okay, because again; homosexuals and pedophiles are alike, insofar as they both are born with a sexual attraction that is abnormal and perverse which causes them to engage in sick perverted acts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
              wow!

Do you watch SNL?
              Currently, I never miss an episode. While I am missing Alec Baldwin, the portrayal of the GOP is hilarious. I also subscribe to HBO just so I can watch Bill Maher.
              TRUST
              is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
              and one of the hardest things to
              ever get back.

Comment

Working...
              X