What is the difference between an illegal alien and an immigrant?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is there anyone who lives in the United States of America who is not a Citizen of the United States of America? And, after not accepting immigrants, and when an illegal alien cannot become a Citizen, do we now believe that there is now such a thing as Naturalization here too? What is the concept of a natural born citizen? I was born here in the United States of America. That is how I am a Citizen. Was I born a Citizen? Yes, because the only way that you can be a Citizen is if you were born here. I am not a Roman. I do not believe in a revived Roman Empire. What is a Mother Tongue? A Native Tongue? I do speak English. We have the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. Then even if we have an American Calendar. Because I am a Jew, a former Christian having been born a Gentile.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, that's wrong. One of your responsibilities as a citizen, is to know such things.

If you were born here how would there ever be a question of if you are a Citizen? Because that is how a person is a Citizen.

An immigrant cannot become a Citizen. And an illegal alien cannot become a legal alien even if they would still be an alien. Do you know what illegal means? A status or they have done something wrong. Not by our Law but by our Border.

Kit the Coyote

baker%2Bstuff%2B(2).jpg

Every time I see illegal aliens, I think of this picture. hehe.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
baker%2Bstuff%2B(2).jpg

Every time I see illegal aliens, I think of this picture. hehe.

An alien that does not belong?

What is a foreign Diplomat?

Do you know what a Resident is?

Someone who lives where?

There is a difference between Residential and Commercial.

Where do you reside?

Where is your place of residence?

I live at Park Place here in Tacoma, Washington.

What does it mean to be working in Residential?

What is a foreign alien? What is a foreigner?

Do you reside in the Land?

What you think about what you see is also important.

A resident alien?

Which State a person lives in or resides in, what a resident is, and the requirement to hold the Office of President of the United States of America. When a person is born, do they first belong to the nation in which they were born?

When I was in another state I could go to school, and work, but do people need to know you?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
That is how I am a Citizen. Was I born a Citizen? Yes, because the only way that you can be a Citizen is if you were born here.

No, that's wrong. One of your responsibilities as a citizen, is to know such things.

If you were born here how would there ever be a question of if you are a Citizen? Because that is how a person is a Citizen.

Not the only way. You should know that, if you're a citizen.

An immigrant cannot become a Citizen.

Sorry, you're wrong. That happens every day.

And an illegal alien cannot become a legal alien

Ronald Reagan would disagree with you. He did that for a lot of them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Not the only way. You should know that, if you're a citizen.

Sorry, you're wrong. That happens every day.

Ronald Reagan would disagree with you. He did that for a lot of them.
You have demonstrated that you do not understand. Very dangerous for our country. If no Muslims can come here, then how would there be any Muslim Citizens in the Military? Review that or we are still a part of the land of opportunity.

quip

BANNED
Banned
You have demonstrated that you do not understand. Very dangerous for our country. If no Muslims can come here, then how would there be any Muslim Citizens in the Military? Review that or we are still a part of the land of opportunity.

Sorry but I'm not following this discussion very well. Are you against immigration at large or....what?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So....are you making special dispensations for immigration into Israel?

Is this not hypocrisy?

I'm still at a loss to your point.

I could just go. But people say that this is not true. Better yet the person who just does.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Were you on a track to be the President?

China and the railroads, the prohibition, balloons from Japan thus bomb shelters. Different from things hidden. However, what is a woman from China in California who was an immigrant, not saying that you are, and if it is possible to immigrate to America? Or is this just my mind or brain? No immigrants allowed or we did not allow or we were not allowing immigrants. Different from our fellow Jews and if we are classified as immigrants while I am not Canadian or German, except if I was conceived in Canada. I have gone to Canada. I live here in the United States of America, but I am an Israelite and a Levite after becoming both a proselyte and a convert, a Ger, though I am a Resident here, thus I could be the President of the United States of America after turning 35, though I have a school loan which may prevent me. No one should buy anything on credit. I observe the Jewish Hebrew Biblical Torah based Calendar, before the one out of Babylon. I will follow your link after making this post.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What is the difference between an illegal alien and an alien?

An alien may be a foreigner, but not necessarily. A foreigner may be or is something different. What is an alien? And what is a stranger? What is natural born and a native of the land?

MennoSota

How long has this been the case and what would compel anyone to make this decision? I am not a surprise.
At least the last 60 years, but my guess is it's over 100 years that this policy has been in place.
That being said, the US has barred certain countries from immigrating. For example, Chinese were barred for over 50 years. This is why Canada has a higher level of Chinese Canadians than the US has Chinese Americans.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
At least the last 60 years, but my guess is it's over 100 years that this policy has been in place.
That being said, the US has barred certain countries from immigrating. For example, Chinese were barred for over 50 years. This is why Canada has a higher level of Chinese Canadians than the US has Chinese Americans.

I posted to you before this, in reply to your same post. Also, educating a person, with or in English, if they are American, and what is a Reader, Home Schooled, etc... and if the person was born here, the Constitution before the Bill of Rights maybe even. Different from family who was the President. But how would we know, and when everyone has the same opportunity?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I posted to you before this, in reply to your same post. Also, educating a person, with or in English, if they are American, and what is a Reader, Home Schooled, etc... and if the person was born here, the Constitution before the Bill of Rights maybe even. Different from family who was the President. But how would we know, and when everyone has the same opportunity?

I can be Jewish, a Rabbi, a Teacher, the President, and even an Astronaut if I want to be.