Lt Col quits Fox after 10 yrs for spreading conspiracies and destroying constitution

Tinark

Peters said he believed Fox had "degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration."

He criticized prime-time hosts for "profoundly dishonest assaults" on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community and special counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting an investigation into the Trump administration's dealings with Russia. He accused the network of "scaremongering" with lurid warnings of deep-state machinations.

https://youtu.be/BKuat8VJxq8

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Peters was quite open about the purpose of FOX; a conservative outlet. He was good with that, and I can't fault him with it.

He was partisan; he's merely too honest to peddle lies, and so felt compelled to leave FOX.

Trey Gowdy gutted the hoax effectively, putting an end to to any chance of Trump's diversion doing him much good. I didn't realize that Paul Ryan somehow found the manhood to confirm Gowdy's revelation, though.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

This was a great interview, thank you for posting it. It was also profoundly disturbing, it should be disturbing to see Trump collapsing the rule of law - yet Trump cult members will run Peters down, throw his military service and knowledge under the bus and call his warning "fake news!" because they refuse to believe Trump is anything other than a political king sent by God.

Peters:

"This is... a fundamental assault on the Constitution by the President of the United States and his paladins. It cannot get graver short of a world war."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a former FOX News contributor, told Anderson Cooper on Wednesday that he is "convinced" Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin has some type of "grip" on President Trump.

"I am convinced that Vladimir Putin has some a grip on President Trump," Peters said on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360. "And, Anderson, when I first learned of the Steele dossier, it just rang true to me, because that’s how the Russians do things. And before he became a candidate or president, Donald Trump was the perfect target for Russian intelligence."

"Here is someone who has no self-control, a sense of sexual entitlement and intermittent financial crisis," he said of Trump. "I mean, that’s made-to-order for seduction by Russian intelligence."

Peters also talked about his time at FOX News, why he left, and why he believes the network is doing a great deal of damage to the country.

"I think they’re doing a great deal of damage still," he said of his former home. "We won’t know how bad for years to come when we see the ultimate result. But, Anderson, for years, I was glad to be associated with FOX. It was a legitimate conservative and libertarian outlet, and a necessary one. But with the rise of Donald Trump, FOX did become a destructive propaganda machine and I don’t do propaganda for anyone."

"Frankly, you know, as a former military officer, I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. And I saw in my view, FOX, particularly the prime time hosts, attacking our constitutional order, the rule of law, the Justice Department, the FBI, Robert Mueller, and oh by the way, the intelligence agencies," Peters also said.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...r_putin_has_some_grip_on_president_trump.html