A United (nuclear capable) North and South Korea?

Foxfire

A United (nuclear capable) North and South Korea is becoming an increasingly real possibility in the face of ongoing negotiations between Kim Jong Un and , both, Xi Jinping of China and Moon Jae-in of SK.

The two have no incentive to give up nuclear arms or technology sans an American presence at the negotiating table. In fact, the opposite, a fully nuclear capable united Korea would be infinitely more desirable to both.

Such a marriage of the two Koreas would put industrial SK in possession of nuclear energy without dependence on the US and couple that with millions of starving cheap NK workers.

Truster

A United (nuclear capable) North and South Korea is becoming an increasingly real possibility in the face of ongoing negotiations between Kim Jong Un and , both, Xi Jinping of China and Moon Jae-in of SK.

The two have no incentive to give up nuclear arms or technology sans an American presence at the negotiating table. In fact, the opposite, a fully nuclear capable united Korea would be infinitely more desirable to both.

Such a marriage of the two Koreas would put industrial SK in possession of nuclear energy without dependence on the US and couple that with millions of starving cheap NK workers.

You don't seem to factor in the First Cause of all things.

"... the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:".

Foxfire

You don't seem to factor in the First Cause of all things.

"... the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:".

With respect, neither have I disavowed the same.

However, that isn't the subject of this thread.

Please try to remain on topic?

Truster

I humbly apologise I didn't realise this was the "politics" section. A no go area for the Almighty, obviously. He and I shall close the door on the way out.

Foxfire