Comey's FBI Was A Hotbed Of Sexual Misconduct: Official Report

Jerry Shugart

It is so much fun watching the Dems defend the top-level scum at the FBI. Now the politically correct will have their hands full:

The Department of Justice's internal watchdog sanctioned at least 14 FBI agents and officials over the last five years - most of which occurred under Former FBI Director James Comey's leadership, reports Richard Pollock of the Daily Caller - which has reviewed documents from the agency's Inspector General, Michael Horowitz.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Who do they think they are? Donald Trump?

So the DOJ was cracking down on misconduct. But you'd expect that from Obama's administration. And it certainly doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

Maybe it does to a Trump supporter, I dunno. Or is it that you're concerned that only 0.04 percent (not 4 percent, 0.04 percent) of FBI personnel were doing what Trump does?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
It is so much fun watching the Dems defend the top-level scum at the FBI. Now the politically correct will have their hands full:

The Department of Justice's internal watchdog sanctioned at least 14 FBI agents and officials over the last five years - most of which occurred under Former FBI Director James Comey's leadership, reports Richard Pollock of the Daily Caller - which has reviewed documents from the agency's Inspector General, Michael Horowitz.

How many women have accused Donny John?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

So the DOJ was cracking down on misconduct. But you'd expect that from Obama's administration. And it certainly doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

Maybe it does to a Trump supporter, I dunno. Or is it that you're concerned that only 0.04 percent (not 4 percent, 0.04 percent) of FBI personnel were doing what Trump does?

I have an interesting question for you; "Why do you DEMAND to act infantile on TOL?"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Consider the source:

Former Zero Hedge writer Colin Lokey said that he was pressured to frame issues in a way he felt was "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft." Zero Hedge founder Daniel Ivandjiiski, in response, said that Lokey could write "anything and everything he wanted directly without anyone writing over it." On leaving, Lokey said: "I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It's wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run. This isn't a revolution. It's a joke."

Economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman describes Zero Hedge as a scaremongering outlet that promotes fears of hyperinflation and an "obviously ridiculous" form of "monetary permahawkery." Krugman notes that Bill McBride of Calculated Risk, an economics blog, has treated Zero Hedge with "appropriate contempt".

Dr. Craig Pirrong, professor at the Bauer College of Business writes that "I have frequently written that Zero Hedge has the MO of a Soviet agitprop operation, that it reliably peddles Russian propaganda: my first post on this, almost exactly three years ago, noted the parallels between Zero Hedge and Russia Today."​

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Barbarian, regarding the report that a very few FBI employees have acted the way our president acts)

I have an interesting question for you; "Why do you DEMAND to act infantile on TOL?"

(Gronsnik thinks dealing in facts is "infantile.") :think:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Kinda funny that zerohedge thinks that 0.04 percent of FBI employees being sanctioned means there was a "hotbed" of illicit activity.

Edit: No, I guess it's not so mysterious:

In 2009, shortly after the blog was founded, news reports identified Daniel Ivandjiiski, a Bulgarian-born former hedge-fund analyst who was barred from the industry for insider trading by FINRA in 2008, as the founder of the site, and reported that "Durden" was a pseudonym for Ivandjiiski.[9][10][11][2] One contributor, who spoke to New York magazine after an interview was arranged by Ivandjiiski, said that "up to 40" people were permitted to post under the "Durden" name.[9] The website is registered in Bulgaria at the same address as that of Strogo Sekretno, a site run by Ivandjiiski's father, Krassimir Ivandjiiski.[12] Zero Hedge is registered under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.[13]

In April 2016, the authors writing as "Durden" on the website were reported by Bloomberg News to be Ivandjiiski, Tim Backshall (a credit derivatives strategist), and Colin Lokey. Lokey, the newest member revealed himself and the other two when he left the site in April 2016. Ivandjiiski confirmed that the three men "had been the only Tyler Durdens on the payroll" since Lokey joined the site in 2015.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

How Do You Know That Zero Hedge is a Russian Information Operation? Here’s How
http://streetwiseprofessor.com/?p=8947

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Everything is Russian to the dismal dems.

Yeah, Krassimir Ivandjiiski is really a Mexican, um?

"Putin is telling the truth, the FBI is lying." And then this faked story about corruption in the FBI.

Given 3000 workers in the WH, that means the rate for Trump's house is three times that of the FBI.