No announcement yet.

Trump Keeps Winning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh please. I’m Samoan. Just think it’s funny. Lighten up.

Comment

Originally posted by intojoy View Post
      I'm Caucasian , part Cauc part Asian. The real minority on the "planet".

Comment

I feel bad for whites because of the idiots on the anti white crusade. You have my permission to put a whoopin on any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by intojoy View Post
          Ok. thanks. I am white honkey British. Which, means, I am pleased to say ,is that I am part German, part Anglo (maybe Roman). No doubt with a French infleunce and a dash of Viking. Maybe that is why my genes object to pure white supremacy - Nazis, KKK etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
            I suppose if God keeps blessing Trump's Presidency, the nation can take as many blessings/winnings as God's Willing to bestow upon us. One of the "Miracles/blessings" that has occurred is the "draining of the swamp."
            You are such a loser. Never heard of predestination?

Comment

Over a year and Trump is still the President of the United States of America.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
              They already know monsters exist.
              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                Still a duck as well.

Comment

Here's to 7 more

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                    Here's to 7 more
                    Quack

Comment

Which is,admittedly, better than most people expected. Taking on Kelly to be his chief of staff has helped a lot, but you can only expect so much with what you have.

If I had to bet, I'd say at least 3 years.
                      This message is hidden because ...

Comment

Another dismal dem goes down. Senator Warner texted Russian oligarch lobbyist in an effort to contact Christoper Steele, the author of the fraudulent Dossier.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                          Another dismal dem goes down. Senator Warner texted Russian oligarch lobbyist in an effort to contact Christoper Steele, the author of the fraudulent Dossier.
                          This comes up:
                          An aide to Burr, the Republican chairman, told Fox News that Burr was aware of the "contact" Warner made with Steele's representative but added, "I don't believe he was aware of the content of the text messages" initially...The senators released a joint statement to Fox News stressing they are working together, while blasting the “leaks of incomplete information.”

They said the committee has been in possession of this material for several months and committee investigators have pursued all relevant investigative leads related to the material.

“From the beginning of our investigation we have taken each step in a bipartisan way, and we intend to continue to do so," Warner and Burr said in the statement. "Leaks of incomplete information out of context by anyone, inside or outside our committee, are unacceptable.”

The conversation about Steele started on March 16, 2017, when Waldman texted, "Chris Steele asked me to call you."

Warner responded, "Will call tomorrow be careful.”

The records show Warner and Waldman had trouble connecting by phone. On March 20, Warner pressed Waldman by text to get him access to Steele.

"Can you talk tomorrow want to get with ur English friend," Warner texted.

"I spoke to him yesterday," Waldman texted.

Compare Burr and Warner to this:

When the meeting was disclosed, in July, by the Times, Don, Jr., rather than give the full account he delivered today, drafted a misleading statement with the help of his father that said the Russians and the Trump campaign “primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children.” The question that was not answered today is why, when first confronted with questions about the meeting—which Don, Jr., and Jared Kushner have now both presented as harmless and uneventful—did the President and his son lie?
                          https://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-...russia-meeting
                          This message is hidden because ...

Comment

Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                            I suppose if God keeps blessing Trump's Presidency, the nation can take as many blessings/winnings as God's Willing to bestow upon us.
                            Did God bless other presidencies?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderdog View Post
                              Apparently you need to be a white man to have this particular deity's blessing. And you need to make sure rich people are taken care of.
                              Also, you need to call people names like a 5th grader.
                              Then Grosnick's particular god is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderdog View Post
                                Trump told you you'd get tired of all the winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X