No announcement yet.

Trump Keeps Winning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't laugh, folks, someday Barb might be up for a "Peeyouitzer Prize" or something like that?

Comment

• Trump Keeps Winning

He certainly does !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jgarden View Post
        Circa 1979? Everybody doesn't consciously accept Christ and convert to Christianity the day they are born, like you pretend we do.

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
          Circa 1979? Everybody doesn't consciously accept Christ and convert to Christianity the day they are born, like you pretend we do.
          I try to live a good life where I don't have to ask God for forgiveness ...
          Why do I have to repent?
          Why do I have to ask for forgiveness if you're not making mistakes?
          - Donald Trump 22/07?/2016

"Donald J's" comments concerning his failure to grasp the need to ask for God's forgiveness from sin, a fundamental requirement for any Christian, were made just 20 months ago during the 2016 Presidential Campaign!

Once again "patrick jane" is resorting to a classic conservative tactic - make unsubstantiated assertions as a means of redirecting attention away from an issue on which you don't want to comment and then frustrate your opponent by engaging in DENIAL - DENIAL - DENIAL!
          Last edited by jgarden; March 12th, 2018, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• "I try to live a good life where I don't have to ask God for forgiveness ...
            Why do I have to repent?
            Why do I have to ask for forgiveness if you're not making mistakes?"

I imagine he's resolved that he won't cheat on his next wife, too.
            This message is hidden because ...

Comment

• The competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• No collusion found.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                They already know monsters exist.
                We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• And Trump takes another beating in Pennsylvania. Conor Lamb brings down Trump's chosen candidate in a district that Trump won by 20 percent last election.

Second major interim election in which Trump's intervention backfired.

Oh, and the Biden picture?

You guys got suckered again. You're way too easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                    And Trump takes another beating in Pennsylvania. Conor Lamb brings down Trump's chosen candidate in a district that Trump won by 20 percent last election.

Second major interim election in which Trump's intervention backfired.

Oh, and the Biden picture?

You guys got suckered again. You're way too easy.
                    No mine is the original yours was photo shop nice try tho

Comment

• Fresh from his humiliating defeat in Alabama, where he backed a pedophile for the Senate, Trump again crashes and burns in Pennsylvania:

The White House and Republican leaders are struggling to paper over the failure of their candidate for the special election in Pennsylvania's 18th congressional district, painting the strong showing of his Democratic challenger as a kind of victory for President Donald Trump's agenda.
                      House Speaker Paul Ryan called Democrat Conor Lamb a "pro-gun, anti-Nancy Pelosi conservative." And White House spokesman Raj Shah told reporters Lamb had "really embraced the President's policies and position, where he didn't embrace Nancy Pelosi and the Democratic leader."
                      What this leaves out is that the outcome in Pennsylvania was a verdict on Trump.
                      Saccone is trailing Lamb with 100% of Election Day and absentee votes counted. Lamb has claimed victory -- but Saccone has refused to concede.

Lamb's campaign strategy clearly worked, whether Ryan is correct of not about its details. And Trump's approach evidently did not.
                      Donald Trump had hoped to pull a "heads I win, tails you lose" trick with this election. But voters made certain that he couldn't pull it off. The President's old magic no longer works.
                      Trump had left no doubt about the game he was playing when he made candidate Rick Saccone's Saturday rally in Pennsylvania all about himself. "This is a very big race" he declared as he praised himself and urged his supporters to show the world they still backed the Trump agenda.
                      Clearly he was hoping he could prove the pundits wrong and propel his man to victory. But the very next day he distanced himself from Saccone -- a four-term state Representative -- and the impending result, privately complaining that his man was a weak candidate.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/opini...nio/index.html

Comment

• Blast from the past

Comment

• You and your mom had a photo of Bill Clinton?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                            You and your mom had a photo of Bill Clinton?
                            Bill wanted coke and some chocolate

Comment

• Originally posted by intojoy View Post
                              Bill wanted coke and some chocolate
                              Your Mom was a dealer?

Comment

• Trump rationalizes his loss in Pennsylvania:

Special election rebuff builds Trump's losing streak
                                While some Republicans are in denial over the implications of Tuesday's special election in Pennsylvania's 18th Congressional District, others are concluding that relying on the President in reelection races may not be a sure bet.

"You better be ready and in the end you determine your own fate in these things," Rep. Tom Cole, an Oklahoma Republican, said Wednesday.
                                Other Republicans heaped blame on Saccone, blasting him as a poor candidate, even though he faced a tough political environment contoured by the President's low approval rating.
                                "You've got to control your own destiny, and he didn't," said Rep. John Shimkus, a Illinois Republican.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/15/polit...rms/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X