Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lon

Having read the TOL Commandments, I fail to see under what authority that "patrick jane" can presume to establish his own private thread whereby summarily excluding any and all dissenting opinion.

Having been a member since 2007, I was always under the impression that the forums in Theology Online were established to encourage a robust discussion concerning a variety of topics - within the established guidelines!

"Patrick jane" has already created his private thread in Politics, "Donald J. Trump - Amazing First Year," whose access he manipulates by repeatedly opening and closing - thus ensuring that he is the one and only individual allowed to express an opinion!

I realize that Theology Online is a private enterprise, but given that it is also open to public participation, I fail to see as to what purpose is being served by dispensing with the 1st Amendment and allowing certain individual OPs to assert that their threads constitute their private domains!

Does TOL really want to establish the precedent of allowing individual OPs the power to decide which members and what opinions may or may not be expressed in their threads?

To condone this course of action would fundamentally undermine the purpose of TOL, allow a growing number of threads to be controlled by cliques and transfer the authority to regulate TOL from the moderators to individual OPs.

I think when he is asking for a specific 'kind' of thread... We have "Exclusively," maybe we need "Exclusively Republican" (or Democrat) as well?

While I enjoy political cartoons, they aren't always as conducive for discussion in all places. For me, as I've done in the past, I can talk to the political perspective of the cartoonist and where they...er...advertently get it wrong, but to me, that is like a shortcut to actual dialogue, especially if they do so a lot. I can go to those newspapers/sites and post commentary all day long on cartoon politics if I like, if you catch the meaning. :e4e:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think when he is asking for a specific 'kind' of thread... We have "Exclusively," maybe we need "Exclusively Republican" (or Democrat) as well?

While I enjoy political cartoons, they aren't always as conducive for discussion in all places. For me, as I've done in the past, I can talk to the political perspective of the cartoonist and where they...er...advertently get it wrong, but to me, that is like a shortcut to actual dialogue, especially if they do so a lot. I can go to those newspapers/sites and post commentary all day long on cartoon politics if I like, if you catch the meaning. :e4e:
Yep, and I point out again, we're all free to start our own threads. :thumb:

Reactions: Lon

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm still on the fence about Q Anon and whether his cryptic information is real although the pictures posted from Air Force One lend some air of credibility to the inside information. I'm trying to keep up to date on the posts.

Keeping track of this is also leading to information that is not reported by mainstream scripted media.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]$21 Trillion Missing – U.S. Government a Criminal Enterprise – Catherine Austin Fitts[/h]
Investment advisor and former Assistant Secretary of Housing Catherine Austin Fitts says you can add $21 trillion of missing federal money on top of the $20 trillion U.S. deficit. It’s all in a new explosive report on Solari.com. Fitts explains, “This is $65,000 for every man, woman and child resident in America. In addition, it is now more than the outstanding official debt on the U.S. balance sheet. . . . We know that the U.S. government has been run like a criminal enterprise from a financial standpoint.”
https://usawatchdog.com/21-trillion...a-criminal-enterprise-catherine-austin-fitts/

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Exhibits_1776_logo_stacked.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]#Q: The REAL 'PSYOP' Exposed.[/h]

There is a growing chorus of critics in social media who claim that the entire #Q phenomenon is either a psyop or a LARP (Live Actor Role Play). The critics allege that anyone who is sharing news from Q is either a naive fool who has been duped, or worse - a disinfo agent. Many of these critics also say that President Trump is nothing more than a puppet of the Rothschild globalist agenda, a willing pawn just playing his part. Let's take a closer look at these charges - and at the reality of our situation.

8 minutes - good one

https://youtu.be/4AmdqeufDxo

Greg Jennings

[h=1]#Q: The REAL 'PSYOP' Exposed.[/h]

There is a growing chorus of critics in social media who claim that the entire #Q phenomenon is either a psyop or a LARP (Live Actor Role Play). The critics allege that anyone who is sharing news from Q is either a naive fool who has been duped, or worse - a disinfo agent. Many of these critics also say that President Trump is nothing more than a puppet of the Rothschild globalist agenda, a willing pawn just playing his part. Let's take a closer look at these charges - and at the reality of our situation.

8 minutes - good one

https://youtu.be/4AmdqeufDxo

Careful with conspiracy theories, PJ. They become an addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.