Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This thread is going to be about Q Anon, a supposed insider to the Deep State. If you want to bash Trump start your own thread. You have the ability to start your own thread. Anyone can criticize the posts and the alleged information I post.

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...volved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Ironically, Trump's executive order, if actually implemented, would freeze his own assets.

He's already been found to have violated the Constitution with regard to travel rights.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]President Trump Orders Guantanamo Bay To Prepare For ‘High Level’ Prisoners[/h]
http://yournewswire.com/trump-guantanamo-bay-high-level-prisoners/

[FONT=&quot]President Trump has ordered Guantanamo Bay to prepare for incoming ‘high level’ prisoners, including American politicians, within the next few months.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]According to a Military of Defense report, Trump is preparing to transfer an unknown number of ‘VIP’ American detainees to the notorious prison in preparation for their trials before a US Military Tribunal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Reports suggest that people connected to the Uranium One scandal are being placed in custody in preparation for the trials.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hundreds of US Army Military Police have also been deployed to Cuba to help oversee the process.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]According to the DoD report, while conducting routine training missions in Cuba, intercepted an unusually large number of encrypted communications emanating between the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base (Cuba) and Luke Air Force Base (Arizona)—immediately after which they made a request to SVR counterintelligence analysts for an explanation of—with the SVR, in turn, then reporting to SCT that these communications were being conducted between the Guantanamo Military Commission (that holds US Military Tribunals) and US Attorney Generals Jeff Sessions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On 11 April 2017, also, this report says, the SVR reported to SCT that Attorney General Sessions was at Luke Air Force Base to “hold/conduct” meetings with various commanders of the Arizona Army National Guard (AZ ARNG)—with the longest of them being with the commanders of the 850th Military Police Battalion—that numbers nearly 800 highly trained and specialized US Army Military Police forces.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since its beginning on 11 April 2017, this report continues, SCT intercepts of communications between Guantanamo Bay Naval Base and Luke Air Force Base continued on an unprecedented basis—with the largest amount of such communications being reported on 7 July 2017—and was the date Attorney General Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein made an unannounced visit to the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base—and whose meetings there on that date included the commanders of the 850th Military Police Battalion who had been flown there the day prior.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The specific type of communication intercepts noted by SCT occurring between Guantanamo Bay Naval Base and Luke Air Force Base, this report details, were encrypted video satellite broadcasts transmitted at the North American standard rate of 59.94 frames per second—and whose near predictable times of transmission suggested (to SVR analysts) that these video broadcasts were being used for classroom instruction.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On 21 December 2017, this report further notes, SCT reported that nearly all of these communications between Guantanamo Bay Naval Base and Luke Air Force Base had ceased—with the SVR reporting that this cessation occurred when US Defense Secretary James “Mad Dog” Mattis made an unprecedented-unannounced visit to Guantanamo—the first visit there by a US Defence Secretary in nearly 16 years—and that in doing, Secretary Mattis shockingly broke with the longstanding tradition of persons holding his high office visiting American troops on the front lines—but that he deemed his sudden visit to Guantanamo was vitally more important than.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And as to how “vitally important” Secretary Mattis deemed his unprecedented visit to Guantanamo, this report says, became known yesterday, 29 December 2017, when President Trump suddenly ordered the entire 850th Military Police Battalion to immediately deploy from Luke Air Force Base to Guantanamo Bay Naval Base.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With the Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp holding only 41 detainees, but able to hold nearly 800, this report notes, President Trump’s suddenly ordering there such a large number of US Military Police forces requires a further explanation as to why—and which the SVR says can be found in the equally sudden activity of the secretive IBC Airways—and whom, upon President Trump’s ordering the 850th Military Police Battalion to immediately deploy to Guantanamo, announced, on 29 December 2017, that it is increasing its flights to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay to three times a week—thus highly suggesting its anticipation of a flood of visitors there—most likely to include American attorneys defending their soon to be imprisoned traitorous clients.

guantanamo-678x381.jpg
[/FONT]

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump-Convincing-Poor-People.png

This is the same Trump Administration that couldn't find time before going on his Christmas Holidays, to renew the funding for CHIP, the Child Health Insurance Program, that provides health insurance for 9 million of the nation's poorest children at the end of September 2017!

This is also a huge "black-eye" for the ProLife supporters who advocate full term pregnancies, only to sit on their collective hands, when this Republican White House and Congress allowed the funding for America's most vulnerable children to expire!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This thread is going to be about Q Anon, a supposed insider to the Deep State. If you want to bash Trump start your own thread. You have the ability to start your own thread. Anyone can criticize the posts and the alleged information I post.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
http://www.magapill.com/o/q-clearance-patriot-qanon.htm

Closing paragraph - [h=4]Just scratching the surface[/h]This doesn’t even cover 5% of it or even get into the ‘Breadcrumbs’ that Q posted. Regardless of whether you choose to believe Q Anon or not, the momentum that this has created is enormous. Americans have felt a lot of this in their gut for a long time, that something just wasn’t quiet right with these people. ‘Stay strong, have Faith and Pray. The Patriots are in control now.’

Gary K

Banned
Having read the TOL Commandments, I fail to see under what authority that "patrick jane" can presume to establish his own private thread whereby summarily excluding any and all dissenting opinion.

Having been a member since 2007, I was always under the impression that the forums in Theology Online were established to encourage a robust discussion concerning a variety of topics - within the established guidelines!

"Patrick jane" has already created his private thread in Politics, "Donald J. Trump - Amazing First Year," whose access he manipulates by repeatedly opening and closing - thus ensuring that he is the one and only individual allowed to express an opinion!

I realize that Theology Online is a private enterprise, but given that it is also open to public participation, I fail to see as to what purpose is being served by dispensing with the 1st Amendment and allowing certain individual OPs to assert that their threads constitute their private domains!

Does TOL really want to establish the precedent of allowing individual OPs the power to decide which members and what opinions may or may not be expressed in their threads?

To condone this course of action would fundamentally undermine the purpose of TOL, allow a growing number of threads to be controlled by cliques and transfer the authority to regulate TOL from the moderators to individual OPs.

Hmmm.... I see a couple of your posts here, and I'm posting here, so just how is this some "private thread"? The fact that you posted here says you're full of it as far as your accusations go.

You troll every pro-Trump thread that exists with political cartoons mocking Trump, and you're complaining about someone else's behavior? Ever heard of the doctrine of clean hands?

Gary K

Banned
"Patrick jane" is tilting at "windmills" - the "deep state" is "The Donald's" 2018 version of the "birther movement," an imaginary opponent that serves as a convenient target for those suffering from denial!

"Birtherism" allowed a certain segment of the population to assert that Americas first "black" President did not meet the constitutional requirements - without making an overt reference to race!

The "deep state" provides the Trump Administration with a convenient diversion away from dilemmas of its own making, and a designated excuse for its lack of success.

Like the 3 million imaginary illegal voters who all cast ballots in favour of Hillary in 2016, the "deep state" is just the latest fantasy of an alt-right "cottage industry" that generates conservative fairy tales, each more improbable than the one that preceded it!

LOL. That's what you do. Go around tilting at windmills trolling everything you don't agree with. Once again, remember the doctrine of clean hands?

As to the deep state every retired cia officer I've seen interviews with or read articles which they have written, says the deep state definitely exists. As you're just some anonymous guy on the internet trolling threads started by conservatives all those retired cia officers have a whole lot more credibility than you do. In fact, they make you look even more like a troll.

Your assertions about no voter fraud existing might make some sense if the Democrats hadn't fought so hard not to have anyone look at the voting records. The only way that hard of a fight to suppress an investigation into voter fraud makes sense is if voter fraud by the Democrats is a reality and they are afraid of it being exposed and a bunch of their operatives going to jail. Nobody fights to suppress exposure of something that doesn't exist. The Democrats might have made me believe them if they had just stood out of the way and said, Go for it because we know we haven't done anything wrong. Instead they have acted as only the guilty act.

Gary K

Banned
I don't know if you will consider this on topic or not, but what follows is a link to the artwork loved by Tony Podesta. I wouldn't post any of it here because it is so sick that anyone who looks at the link better have a very strong stomach. It is pictures dealing with demonic subjects and pedophilia.

I warn you again this is very disturbing stuff. Click at your own risk of peace of mind.

https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again

The artist in question in the above link is Patricia Piccinini who specializes in demonic subjects and pedophilia, Another favorite artist of his is Maria Abramovic who is into cannabilistic edible art. There are a bunch of photos from inside Tony Podesta's home and much more at the following link. Maria Abramovic was invited to Hillary's Campaign Launch party.

The following link contains pictures taken inside Tony Podesta's home and pictures of artwork done by Podesta's favorite artists. It is once again one of those links which you should be warned of that these are very disturbing images. This is some extremely sick stuff.

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2...for-pedophilic-cannibalistic-and-satanic-art/

As Tony and John are very close we have to assume that John knows exactly what Tony is up to, and Tony has invited John to some of the very strange parties he has gone to which are nothing more than celebrations of Satanism. And Abramovic was invited to Hillary's Campaign Launch party. As only close friends and associates, people pretty well-known to the candidate are invited we can assume Hillary knows and likes Abramovic. Also along these same lines one of Hillary's mentors in college was Saul Alinsky, the man who wrote Rules for Radicals and dedicated it to Lucifer because Lucifer was his hero.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hmmm.... I see a couple of your posts here, and I'm posting here, so just how is this some "private thread"? The fact that you posted here says you're full of it as far as your accusations go.

You troll every pro-Trump thread that exists with political cartoons mocking Trump, and you're complaining about someone else's behavior? Ever heard of the doctrine of clean hands?
jgarden is a pest and a jackass. He has no life and nothing new to say about Trump. He posts old news like "birther" claims. He can't stand seeing anything posted about Trump that's positive.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Yep. I have reported him twice but apparently it's ok to post off topic now. It's really the only way he and his brown nose @Danoh can "get back" at the "fools" that voted Trump in. Neither one of them even voted yet they want to cry for the next 6 years on TOL. Such a big audience and all. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Swedish alternative media journalist Bechir Rabani found dead tonight under strange circumstances.
This comes just as he is investigating and exposing well known communist Robert Aschberg & far-left org. Expo which is funded by SOROS

His last project was a review by Robert Aschberg, director of left extremes expo – a left-wing extremist organization.. “After my visit to Aschberg, my Facebook accounts were permanently closed. This has never happened before. And the text below the report was deleted everywhere on facebook. Our website has also been under attack. The report will be coming soon and probably the first ever to review Aschberg. Look out for the days and spread as much as you can” wrote Bechir Rabani in a blog post on December 7th. He promised yesterday new information about Robert Aschberg..

Seems he had some paedophilia related info on Aschberg.

See related short video after this post -

http://investmentwatchblog.com/swed...ead-tonight-as-hes-about-to-expose-soros-org/

Status
Not open for further replies.