Super Moderator
Oct 01, 2020 12:51:00 PM EDT

Spy campaign failed.
Russia Russia Russia failed.
Weissmann [Mueller] failed.
Leaks failed.
Fake news reports failed.
Impeachment failed.
CDC/WHO recommend 'do not close' border failed.
______
What if C19 didn't exist?
Economy today?
Unemployment today?
Trade today [China phase II held accountable]?
Rally POTUS v BIDEN attendance?
BIDEN interview(s) non_basement?
BIDEN question(s) non_basement?
Removal of delay(s) re: Durham (GJ + interview(s) + testimony + DECLAS]?
Removal of BIDEN ammunition P_Debate 1, 2, and 3 [200k dead, down-economy, unemployment, debt, .....]?
Removal of mail-in ballot harvesting + fraud [normal in-person voting]?
Removal of tech [tyranny] censorship [WHO foundation _anti WHO = suspend/terminate [C19 basis]]?
Removal of bailout attempt re: CA NY [debt solution]?
MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY OF C19 EVENT AS SOLUTION TO ABOVE _PERFECTLY TIMED 'WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY' START RE: IMPACT NOV 3 P_ELECTION ADV [D]?
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/us/politics/trump-cdc-coronavirus.html

WHY DID WH STRIP CDC CONTROL OF C19 DATA?
BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.

Q

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Oct 1st 2020, 12:21:29 (EST)

Fake/doctored image/video dropped here re: Epstein [cell cam] explicity designed to ban - terminate any TWIT user(s) reposting.
Do not take the bait.
Use discernment.
Q

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sep 29, 2020 12:43:18 PM EDT

Those who scream the loudest...

Q

Thanks to people like you amplifying fake news that's harmful to people, Tom Malinowski is now getting death threats.

Look what your reckless disregard for the truth does.

First-term Democratic Rep. Tom Malinowski says he has received death threats after a right-wing conspiracy group highlighted accusations that he lobbied to protect sex offenders.

Malinowski, D-7th Dist., told NJ Advance Media Thursday that he was talking to U.S. Capitol Police as to what steps, if any, he needed to take in response to the threats. He is the chief sponsor of a bipartisan resolution before the House this week condemning the group, QAnon, and its conspiracy theories.
Malinowski said the phone threats came after an internet site used by QAnon included a copy of his resolution and a press release from the National Republican Congressional Committee claiming that the lawmaker lobbied to protect sexual predators.

The Republican congressional committee has amplified the charges in an ad, claiming that Malinowski, while director of Human Rights Watch’s Washington office, lobbied against legislation creating a national registry of sex offenders. The Washington Post’s fact checkers gave the ad their highest rating for untruthfulness.

imrs.php
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Attack ad falsely claims lawmaker helped sexual predators ‘hide in the shadows’

Arthur Brain

Thanks to people like you amplifying fake news that's harmful to people, Tom Malinowski is now getting death threats.

Look what your reckless disregard for the truth does.

First-term Democratic Rep. Tom Malinowski says he has received death threats after a right-wing conspiracy group highlighted accusations that he lobbied to protect sex offenders.

Malinowski, D-7th Dist., told NJ Advance Media Thursday that he was talking to U.S. Capitol Police as to what steps, if any, he needed to take in response to the threats. He is the chief sponsor of a bipartisan resolution before the House this week condemning the group, QAnon, and its conspiracy theories.
Malinowski said the phone threats came after an internet site used by QAnon included a copy of his resolution and a press release from the National Republican Congressional Committee claiming that the lawmaker lobbied to protect sexual predators.

The Republican congressional committee has amplified the charges in an ad, claiming that Malinowski, while director of Human Rights Watch’s Washington office, lobbied against legislation creating a national registry of sex offenders. The Washington Post’s fact checkers gave the ad their highest rating for untruthfulness.

imrs.php
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Attack ad falsely claims lawmaker helped sexual predators ‘hide in the shadows’

I'm just amazed how people can still be so gullible to fall for what is so obviously whacked out paranoid garbage and deliberate misinformation. I shouldn't be by now I suppose but still...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm just amazed how people can still be so gullible to fall for what is so obviously whacked out paranoid garbage and deliberate misinformation. I shouldn't be by now I suppose but still...

I know. They run out a fantasmagoric narrative spun out of a few words or a phrase and when you look behind it, there's nothing there. But by then it's bounced all around the rubber walls of QWonderland and it's too late.

Arthur Brain

I know. They run out a fantasmagoric narrative spun out of a few words or a phrase and when you look behind it, there's nothing there. But by then it's bounced all around the rubber walls of QWonderland and it's too late.

Precisely. There's no substance but it's designed in a way as to make the gullible feel intelligent if they follow it as if they're really in on something. It's fascinating on one level.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Precisely. There's no substance but it's designed in a way as to make the gullible feel intelligent if they follow it as if they're really in on something. It's fascinating on one level.

I wish I didn't have all my textbooks boxed up, so I could get to the texts on cult psychology. And yes, part of it is feeling part of a team, as something bigger than themselves as they follow the "breadcrumbs" and the rush that comes from thinking they've 'put the puzzle pieces together' and the group reinforcement which makes them feel more and more enlightened and knowledgeable and get the pats on the back and secret code words and phrases that help them identify each other (like one person at an anti-mask rally who sees another person with a Q t-shirt or one that says WWG1WGA or any of several other phrases and there's an instant "AHA! A comrade patriot in arms!" reaction) and it all winds up tighter and tighter. By then they've invested too much of themselves to walk away.

Arthur Brain

I wish I didn't have all my textbooks boxed up, so I could get to the texts on cult psychology. And yes, part of it is feeling part of a team, as something bigger than themselves as they follow the "breadcrumbs" and the rush that comes from thinking they've 'put the puzzle pieces together' and the group reinforcement which makes them feel more and more enlightened and knowledgeable and get the pats on the back and secret code words and phrases that help them identify each other (like one person at an anti-mask rally who sees another person with a Q t-shirt or one that says WWG1WGA or any of several other phrases and there's an instant "AHA! A comrade patriot in arms!" reaction) and it all winds up tighter and tighter. By then they've invested too much of themselves to walk away.

With the internet, it's so much easier to spread stuff where this type of cult psychology gets even more of a foothold unfortunately. It still bemuses me how people can so easily fall for this stuff though.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
With the internet, it's so much easier to spread stuff where this type of cult psychology gets even more of a foothold unfortunately. It still bemuses me how people can so easily fall for this stuff though.

There are so many reasons why. I only know a tiny amount of what is a complex clinical career studying what draws people into cults. Why our brains work the way they do and why some people can be more inclined than others to be drawn in. It's fascinating and yet very disturbing and sad.

Arthur Brain

There are so many reasons why. I only know a tiny amount of what is a complex clinical career studying what draws people into cults. Why our brains work the way they do and why some people can be more inclined than others to be drawn in. It's fascinating and yet very disturbing and sad.

Well, I'm on my tenth day of not smoking after deciding to pack in the cigarettes so I'm one who's in the cult of sometimes trying not to think about smoking cigarettes...

That was entirely irrelevant wasn't it?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I'm on my tenth day of not smoking after deciding to pack in the cigarettes so I'm one who's in the cult of sometimes trying not to think about smoking cigarettes...

That was entirely irrelevant wasn't it?

Awesome! Cancer-sticks should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.