Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q Anon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jefferson View Post
    It would have been a waste of time to arrest Epstein back in January of 2016 because the courts were filled with Obama and Bush era swamp judges. Trump needed time to get his own judges on the bench.
    Trump also needed time to surround himself with Epstein supporters like Acosta and Dershowitz.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by User Name View Post

      Trump also needed time to surround himself with Epstein supporters like Acosta and Dershowitz.
      Stop with the fake news,

      Acosta was ordered by the Obama DOJ to leave Epstein alone. They told him Epstein was a CIA asset and above his pay grade.

      Remember the group of victims of Epstein who sued him? You know who was the ONLY person to help the lawyer representing those girls to find the evidence he needed to win that court case? He had sent out mailings to many politicians, wealthy people, celebrities, etc, asking for help finding the legal evidence he needed and only one person responded, and he responded without any threat of a subpoena or any other threat of legal action. He simply picked up the phone when informed who was calling and asked what he could do to help, He spent a few hours giving the lawyer everything he knew. It was that information that allowed the attorney to win that case and extract millions from Epstein's bank account for those girls. Who was that? Donald J. Trump.

      And, no I will not do your research for you. The info is on the internet if you have enough of an interest to find the truth.
      “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
      ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

      “One and God make a majority.”
      ― Frederick Douglass

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post

        Stop with the fake news,

        Acosta was ordered by the Obama DOJ to leave Epstein alone. They told him Epstein was a CIA asset and above his pay grade....And, no I will not do your research for you. The info is on the internet if you have enough of an interest to find the truth.
        Too late. I've heard all that and don't buy a word of it. That's just their excuse. You're also glossing over the fact that Trump welcomed Dershowitz into his circle, and Q even dropped Dershowitz a "welcome aboard" message, and I quote:

        1132
        Alan Dershowitz joins POTUS Legal Team

        Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 11 Apr 2018 - 6:22:02 PM

        Thank you Alan.
        Welcome aboard.
        Freedom!
        Source: https://qmap.pub/read/1132

        That alone should tell you all you need to know about Q!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post
          Acosta was ordered by the Obama DOJ to leave Epstein alone.
          Who told you that lie? Where did you get it from? Name names.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by User Name View Post

            Too late. I've heard all that and don't buy a word of it. That's just their excuse. You're also glossing over the fact that Trump welcomed Dershowitz into his circle, and Q even dropped Dershowitz a "welcome aboard" message, and I quote:



            Source: https://qmap.pub/read/1132

            That alone should tell you all you need to know about Q!
            So having a very talented, experienced, and knowledgeable lawyer on constitutional issues on your impeachment defense team is evil. Riiight..... The only reason Trump would hire him for his legal skills is because he's actually a twin of Dershowitz in every aspect of Dershowitz's life and agrees with him on everything he's ever said or done. Ummmm, yeah, right. It's just not possible that Trump hired Dershowitz for his knowledge and skills. Wow. That is just crazy talk to think anyone would hire a lawyer on that basis.

            You're quite inventive with your accusations. According to your reasoning anyone Dershowitz has ever defended is a pedophile. Wow. That's a shotgun type of reasoning. Also by your reasoning anyone who has ever hired a lawyer must agree with everything that lawyer says and does. It's just pure fallacious reasoning. But it's what I expect from you on anything related to Trump and conservatives. .

            Yeah, you've disproved the lawyer who sued Epstein and whom Epstein sued after he lost his case. And then had to pay him again because of Epstein's ridiculous reasoning and legal actions in his countersuit. That lawyer just has to be lying if he said Trump did anything good. I mean, how could he be doing anything but unless he came out and accused Trump of being a bad guy and legal fraud.
            “Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
            ― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

            “One and God make a majority.”
            ― Frederick Douglass

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ffreeloader View Post
              Acosta was ordered by the Obama DOJ to leave Epstein alone.
              I'd like to know where you got this lie from, because Epstein was investigated by authorities in 2005, at which time he got Dershowitz on the job, and he secured his non-prosecution agreement in mid-2008. Guess who was president at that time? Hint: It wasn't Obama.

              You really don't know what you're talking about, do you.

              Comment


              • Q Anon originates from 4chan /pol/. Why anybody would hinge their ideology on an anonymous poster on a white supremacist board on a site that peddles pornography and trolling almost exclusively baffles me to no end
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PyramidHead View Post
                  Q Anon originates from 4chan /pol/. Why anybody would hinge their ideology on an anonymous poster on a white supremacist board on a site that peddles pornography and trolling almost exclusively baffles me to no end
                  I thought 4chan was a gamer site?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ok doser View Post

                    I thought 4chan was a gamer site?
                    4chan is an "Anything Goes" site with almost no moderation. There are plenty of democrats on 4chan. That doesn't make 4chan a democrat site.
                    WARNING: Graphic video here.

                    Comment


                    • Countdown to Treason Trials?

                      13 Apr 2020 - 8:30:44 PM

                      WARNING: Graphic video here.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jefferson View Post

                        4chan is an "Anything Goes" site with almost no moderation. There are plenty of democrats on 4chan. That doesn't make 4chan a democrat site.
                        OK - I troll leftists groups on FB for fun and a lot of the other trolls often refer to 4chan

                        in language that an old fogey like me often finds impenetrable

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ok doser View Post

                          I thought 4chan was a gamer site?
                          Anonymous image board. So there is a video game board, and of course I'd say most users play video games. Q Anon is a guy on /pol/, once a politics board but now a white supremacist board (swastikas, n words, hitler did nothing wrong etc). Also has /b/, the random board, birthplace of memes and occasional distribution of child porn. Also has a pornography board, if that's your thing.

                          Keep that in mind when people discuss Q Anon. A cesspit of trolling and 'pranks' might not be the most reputable source.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by PyramidHead View Post

                            Anonymous image board. So there is a video game board, and of course I'd say most users play video games. Q Anon is a guy on /pol/, once a politics board but now a white supremacist board (swastikas, n words, hitler did nothing wrong etc). Also has /b/, the random board, birthplace of memes and occasional distribution of child porn. Also has a pornography board, if that's your thing.

                            Keep that in mind when people discuss Q Anon. A cesspit of trolling and 'pranks' might not be the most reputable source.
                            it's surely a different world than I was raised in (60's and 70's) or that my children were born into (90's)

                            scary to imagine where we'll be when my grandchildren come along, or my great grandchildren

                            I was fortunate to know many older people, in my youth, who could remember and describe a world largely without electricity, telephones, the automobile. A world in which an orange - a simple orange - was a valued and cherished Christmas gift - a holiday treat

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ok doser View Post

                              it's surely a different world than I was raised in (60's and 70's) or that my children were born into (90's)

                              scary to imagine where we'll be when my grandchildren come along, or my great grandchildren

                              I was fortunate to know many older people, in my youth, who could remember and describe a world largely without electricity, telephones, the automobile. A world in which an orange - a simple orange - was a valued and cherished Christmas gift - a holiday treat
                              I'm still pretty young and my son who is one will reach his formative years in a world that will surely overwhelm me, given the exponential growth of tech. I'm glad he is half black, because I'd worry about the online white supremacist stronghold and how it starts fun for young white dudes at first. Hitler jokes, holocaust jokes et al turned, over some years, into genuine white supremacy, gauzed over in the 'lol I'm just joking y u mad' veneer.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jefferson View Post

                                4chan is an "Anything Goes" site with almost no moderation. There are plenty of democrats on 4chan. That doesn't make 4chan a democrat site.
                                So where do you think the original "Q anon" persona comes from or group? You put such stock in it after all?
                                Well this is fun isn't it?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X