Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
yeah, i'm calling bullcrap on this - the posts he chose to retweet had nothing to do with the fringe beliefs of the groups in question

A cursory scan of the account Trump retweeted revealed some very sketchy characteristics. For one, its unwieldy handle — @DebPort03755076 — is the sort often used by bots. Second, the account was created just weeks ago and had relatively few followers (it has since been suspended), raising questions about how Trump came across the tweet in the first place. And third, during its few weeks on Twitter, the account had amplified content promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory, which, as Business Insider puts it, holds that “the world is run by a satanic cabal of elites and pedophiles led by Hillary Clinton and the so-called deep state, who Trump — with help from secret allies, including Robert Mueller — will eventually expose and defeat.” -- https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...agate-retweets

Trump "retweeted a message of support containing the ‘WWG1WGA’ hashtag, a reference to a QAnon motto. In total, Trump retweeted QAnon fans more than 20 times on the same day.”

Trump has retweeted accounts that were created primarily for the purpose of promoting the QAnon scam, meaning that Trump is trying to promote the QAnon scam by drawing public attention and new followers to those accounts.

what action do you think he should take?

What actions does Q claim Trump will take? Why, after 3 years in office, hasn't he taken them?

Take the case of Jeffery Epstein, for example. It's the perfect example of a case that could have been blown wide open by the Trump if he was really interested in exposing Democrat corruption, but instead, Trump attempted to promote the U.S. Attorney for Southern Florida who cut Epstein a soft plea deal in 2008, Alexander Acosta, to Labor Secretary. According to The New Yorker, "Acosta was the individual prosecutor who, in October, 2007...struck the Epstein plea agreement, which, among other things, prevented the financier’s victims from learning about the deal and challenging it in court."

It wasn't until a reporter for the Miami Herald named Julie K. Brown started investigating the Epstein case anew that the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York arrested Epstein on federal charges of sex trafficking, leading to his arrest and imprisonment.

According to the QAnon scam, Trump and co. arranged thousands of sealed indictments for people such as Epstein, but as you have seen, nothing has come of that. In fact, Trump, who came into office promising to "drain the swamp," attempted to promote the swamp monster who cut Epstein a sweet plea deal. And then we have one of Epstein's associates, Alan Dershowitz, regularly appearing on Fox News to defend and promote Trump.

So as you can clearly see, Q is a con job, and Trump is a con artist.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump has retweeted accounts that were created primarily for the purpose of promoting the QAnon scam, meaning that Trump is trying to promote the QAnon scam by drawing public attention and new followers to those accounts ....

see, i reject that

unless you can show me Trump saying, in effect, "I support everything they believe! bigly!"

Q is a con job, and Trump is a con artist.

blablabla

yeah, i get it - there's no way to have a rational discussion with anybody invested in this controversey

meanwhile, 99% of americans (if they're aware of it at all) recognize that you're all bat-guano crazy

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Too easy, but predictable

Do better if you can

More projection. I explained to you that Trump tried to appoint Alexander Acosta to the Cabinet and he had to withdraw after his involvement in the Epstein story blew up in their faces. You conveniently glossed over that entire issue. Too easy, but predictable. Do better if you can.

ok doser

More projection. I explained to you that Trump tried to appoint Alexander Acosta to the Cabinet and he had to withdraw after his involvement in the Epstein story blew up in their faces.

right, and you attribute the appointment to Acosta's involvement in the Epstein case and I don't.

i glossed over it because I didn't consider it important wrt my interest in this, which is whether one person's quoting a second person means they are promoting the second person's agenda

for example, if I quote "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", does that mean that I'm promoting adultery and infidelity?

If I quote Chad Dion Lassiter, does it mean I'm supporting Stormfront because they quoted him also? (this was the retarded assertion of zoo and barbie)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
right, and you attribute the appointment to Acosta's involvement in the Epstein case and I don't.

You misunderstood my point so I obviously didn't make it clear enough. I'll try again.

I don't know how much Trump knew about Acosta's involvement in the Epstein case, but he should have known about it because any president should vet the people he appoints to high offices in his administration. Regardless, I didn't attribute Acosta's appointment to his involvement in the Epstein case.

Trump certainly did know about Acosta's involvement when the Miami Herald's reporting blew up in the national media, Epstein was rearrested, and Acosta came under sharp criticism. Clearly, neither Trump nor Acosta saw the Epstein bomb coming. If they had, Trump would not have appointed Acosta in the first place. When Acosta decided he couldn't stand the heat, he tendered his resignation. Trump should have been happy to dump Acosta unceremoniously, but instead, he defended Acosta. saying, "This was him, not me, because I’m with him...I said, ‘You don’t have to do this.’” -- https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/labo...tein-case.html

You know who else apparently didn't see the Epstein-Acosta bomb coming, but should have? Q. Q has dropped dozens of "breadcrumbs" about Epstein over the past couple of years, but nothing about Acosta until after the fact. I thought this Q guy was supposed to be clued in! Apparently, not so much.

Oh, and by the way, Trump's defender/promoter on Fox News, Alan Dershowitz, was not only a longstanding friend of Jeffery Epstein, he was also one of Epstein's attorneys during his criminal investigation in 2006-2008. So you can thank two Trump cronies for cutting Epstein that sweetheart deal.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

You misunderstood my point so I obviously didn't make it clear enough. I'll try again.

I don't know how much Trump knew about Acosta's involvement in the Epstein case, but he should have known about it because any president should vet the people he appoints to high offices in his administration. Regardless, I didn't attribute Acosta's appointment to his involvement in the Epstein case.

Trump certainly did know about Acosta's involvement when the Miami Herald's reporting blew up in the national media, Epstein was rearrested, and Acosta came under sharp criticism. Clearly, neither Trump nor Acosta saw the Epstein bomb coming. If they had, Trump would not have appointed Acosta in the first place. When Acosta decided he couldn't stand the heat, he tendered his resignation. Trump should have been happy to dump Acosta unceremoniously, but instead, he defended Acosta. saying, "This was him, not me, because I’m with him...I said, ‘You don’t have to do this.’” -- https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/labo...tein-case.html

You know who else apparently didn't see the Epstein-Acosta bomb coming, but should have? Q. Q has dropped dozens of "breadcrumbs" about Epstein over the past couple of years, but nothing about Acosta until after the fact. I thought this Q guy was supposed to be clued in! Apparently, not so much.

Oh, and by the way, Trump's defender/promoter on Fox News, Alan Dershowitz, was not only a longstanding friend of Jeffery Epstein, he was also one of Epstein's attorneys during his criminal investigation in 2006-2008. So you can thank two Trump cronies for cutting Epstein that sweetheart deal.

"Q" is about as clued in as infowars...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
UDBEOVBY3FA6VJ37GKCCMCLFN4.jpg

The "deep state" continues to be "The Donald's" 2020 version of the "birther movement,," a manufactured opponent that serves as a target of convenience!

"Birtherism" allowed a certain segment of the population to assert that it was Americas first "black" President who failed to fulfill the constitutional requirements to become its Commander and Chief - everyone understood their true agenda that was being orchestrated, but on the surface it providing a sufficient veneer of "deniability" to deflect criticism that it was racially motivated!

The "deep state" provides the Trump Administration with a convenient diversion away from dilemmas of its own making, and acts as the designated "fall guy" for its ineptitude and lack of success.

After 3 years of the Trump Administration the term "deep state" has taken on a new significance of its own - it now refers to those decreasing number of "subversives" serving in government who still choose to honor their pledge to uphold the Constitution rather than swear loyalty to a certain individual in the White House!

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
And what's this all about?

Trump Just Hired Jeffrey Epstein’s Lawyers

"The men who helped Jeffrey Epstein walk free in a sweetheart plea deal—and allegedly abuse again—are now on Trump's high-powered legal team for his impeachment trial."
These lawyers are "hired guns" that only the wealth can afford to bring in when they're guilty!

With their connection to Jeffery Epstein, the Democrats will have a "field day" resurrecting Trump's Hollywood tapes and "The Donald'd" less that stellar past history with women!

As for Ken Star, the media will sift through every controversial comment he made criticizing President Clinton and use it to expose him and his client for the hypocrites they are!

With 2 multi-billionaires both running for the Democratic nomination for president, both far wealthier than this President, these lawyers and the Impeachment trial will provide them with an endless source of political ammunition to flood the airwaves with anti-Trump ads!

ok doser

These lawyers are "hired guns" that only the wealth can afford to bring in when they're guilty!

With their connection to Jeffery Epstein, the Democrats will have a "field day" resurrecting Trump's Hollywood tapes and "The Donald'd" less that stellar past history with women!

As for Ken Star, the media will sift through every controversial comment he made criticizing President Clinton and use it to expose him and his client for the hypocrites they are!

With 2 multi-billionaires both running for the Democratic nomination for president, both far wealthier than this President, these lawyers and the Impeachment trial will provide them with an endless source of political ammunition to flood the airwaves with anti-Trump ads!

and trump will still win in November! :banana:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
THE GREAT AWAKENING

19 Jan 2020 - 11:24:46 PM
THE GREAT AWAKENING
Q

Status
Not open for further replies.